Snsd 소녀시대: Who's Got The Best/worst Personality?

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

i like taeyeon's personality..

hahaha we're kind of the same.. lol

sunny and jessica.. i don't like their personalities much..

sunny hasn't stood out for me yet..

jessica.. its not really a matter of standing out.. i'm sure she doesn't need an effort to cause she already is.. but yeah.. she's an okay girl but VERY VERY sensitive..

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it necessary to put 'worst' personality ? :(

I honnestly think that Jessica is very sweet. Other than that incident with HyoYeon, she seems like a nice girl, sometimes can seem distant, sometimes can fool around with the others, too. But I don't know. There's no 'worst' personality for me in SNSD.

As for the best, of course, Leader Taeyeon, or Mommy Taeyeon ! Seeing her on screen makes me smile ^^

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Lol to the topic starter, you know most people will just hate on Jessica because they're jealous fan girls..maybe you're one too who just wants to have Jessica bashed in yet another thread.

edit//

just voted randomly and surprise surprise Jessica is standing alone basically in the "worst" lol you girls are so freakin' jealous my god lol. pathetic. lol another example at how stupid and nasty you groupies are. lol

I mean wow...get over it already, seriously why would your little boy band members want you nasty groupies when they could have someone prettier and more decent like Jessica who isn't a drooling fan richard simmons? lol I really hope she has dated a ton of those boy band members just to richard simmons you groupies off more. lol she should consider it atleast lol.

Please.....how should I know that Jessica would get the most votes? I don't go around and look for Jessica's rumors or w/e, and was she bashed in another thread, I don't know.

I REPEAT! I DO NOT DISLIKE JESSICA....it's just her attitude ON SCREEN.....

If you don't like this thread...please don't leave any comments...it's just going to get the thread closed...because then other people are going to reply and it goes on and on......

Guest -300-3L355

Picked Yoona for best and Jessica for worse. No, im not a jealous fan girl it's just that one incident with hyo. :/ .....

I have to admit that there are some people that vote for jessica because they're jealous fan girls but jeez... not ALL of them are......

Guest royal_sushi_grl

OMG! when i saw the worst and nice poll. i thought Yuri will be for nice because she is sooo out going but it's tae yeon. yeah tae yeon could bee too. :) and then for worst i picked Seo Hyun because she barely talks and she seems shy like i think sunny too but it was JESSICA???? man, i think she is a nice one too because she talks alot on the screen. idk what u ppl think but i think its just haters....>:(

Guest vnsmnone12

Please.....how should I know that Jessica would get the most votes? I don't go around and look for Jessica's rumors or w/e, and was she bashed in another thread, I don't know.

I REPEAT! I DO NOT DISLIKE JESSICA....it's just her attitude ON SCREEN.....

Oh please if you know of SNSD, then you know of the crap people (jealous fan sluts) have said about Jessica and how she has about 20 anti fan clubs already lol..all I said was "maybe" you're one of them wanting to have her bashed or shown as the richard simmons of the group basically in another thread and you're getting defensive lol that says something. lol..

If you don't like this thread...please don't leave any comments...it's just going to get the thread closed...because then other people are going to reply and it goes on and on......

So what? lol if someone actually wants to fight with my thoughts then that's pretty stupid since I think what I want and express my opinion like anyone else, an opinion is an opinion whether someone may like it or not. :rolleyes:

Guest vietgurlhelen

hmm well i agree with some here, there really isnt a worst personality among the girls

the only one who i think would be even close to worse is jessica becuase shes a tad controlling, but thats just how she is, and i dont think thats really bad

now, i think that taeyeon has one of the best personalities in there...all the girls seem to warm up to her the most and everyone likes her...i think thats partly the reason why she was chosen as leader too, not just cause shes the oldest, but because she can get along with everyone but still act like a leader

anyways just my opinion lol

Lol you are a liar though lol

You said you don't want to cause anymore 'fights' and you admitting that you picked her because you're a jealous fan girl would be the cause of that so you pretty much just admitted why you picked her, groupie.

DUDE whats wrong with you lol. its like your trying to fight with everyone in soompi or something>_> just chill

Guest HeavenFive

I chose Jessica for worst, and no, it's not because I'm some crazy fan girl, because I can care less about who the boy groups date.

I've watched several shows where they would feature SNSD, and Jessica usually has a scowl, has an attitude, or either she's busily bossing the girls. This is from what I've seen on screen.

And I repeat, I can care less about what went on between her and guys.

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Oh please if you know of SNSD, then you know of the crap people (jealous fan sluts) have said about Jessica and how she has about 20 anti fan clubs already lol..all I said was "maybe" you're one of them wanting to have her bashed or shown as the richard simmons of the group basically in another thread and you're getting defensive lol that says something. lol..

So what? lol if someone actually wants to fight with my thoughts then that's pretty stupid since I think what I want and express my opinion like anyone else, an opinion is an opinion whether someone may like it or not. :rolleyes:

okay..i am not gonna say anything...

Guest night.star

TaeYeon have the most friendly personalilty

You can alway see her playing with the other member

Who the most unlike friendly?

None of them, they all friendly, cute, playful and dorky

Guest stephypham

JESSICA. truthfully, this has nothing to do with any rumors about her. but if i met her in person, etc, i dont think we'd "click". she just has that leader personality, and me, being miss rebellious and all.. i dont think i could handle that. haha.

I agree. I still love her though;

Best personality- definitely TaeYeon.<3 Second would be Tiffany (=

Guest StarringMe

hyo yeon seems selfish to me. like when she left the rehearsal, it seemed like her first initial idea was to go see the video, she didn't ask anyone to accompany her because she wanted the all the glory for coming up with the dance. and when she did come back why didnt' she just say she saw the music video?, it would have eliminated all the drama.

i chose Yoona for best, she just seems really nice.

Guest huyenlinh

tae yeon and tiffany have given me lots of friendly vibes wheni watched their show. i don't believe there is a worst personality here, i honestly love jessica, she's my second fave after tae yeon. let's remember the good times with jessica, how about the time she played with the kids, when she was feeling very sick during a performance but pulled through and gave it her all? she actually seems like a friend i know, like a person who is not always very playful..seems distant but is actually very sweet and funny. jessica shows that many times on screen too.

btw, wasn't jaejoong seemingly cold and distant when dbsk first started out? turns out he's actually a cute dork :P

Guest pinkpiglet

tiffany

jessica

honestly...jessica really isn't the nicest person in the world.

who knows? maybe her personality is bad if people can see it on the screen...

Guest alainachen_604

haha thats soo funny almost everyone voted for jessica to be the not soo friendly.lol

WTH THAT IS SO NOT FUNNY! :angry:

oh well this is just "on screen"

Jessica is actually really cute & sweet ^_^

Archived