Snsd 소녀시대: Who's Got The Best/worst Personality?

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest slowballad

BEST: Taeyon adn Tiffany

--> I agree, they do send good vibes. Plus Tiffany is a churchmate of my friend. She is nice, though a little too guarded (meaning she tends not to get too comfy to people she just met, making her seem a lil snob-ish).

WORST: HYOYEON

-->It's best the reason is kept private. But here's the deal, some artists are actually nicer in real life, but there are also a selective view, which are worst than what they seem. Period.

Not really a huge fan of the group BUT...

TAEYEON is pure love <3 Hahaha she's the reason that I listen to their songs (along with Yuri). She's like my mini/other BoA hahaha, at time she's like the splitting image of BoA.

& I was never too fond of Jessica... rumors or no rumors.

Guest sweetharmony

im not really a fan so i don't know about them

but...i think that sunny looks so nice (best personality)

i was looking down the list...so many ----- Yeon s

lol

overall i think they're all cool~

Guest 13!hyukjae

BEST: Taeyeon

NOT-SO-BEST: as much as I love her, I choose Jessica for this because she doesn't look too friendly to me at first.

please don't hate on jessica T_T

Guest Geministar8806

I said Taeyeon...she's adorable and has an amazing voice. I saw her on Yoona's Happy Shares episode and thought the whole spy scene was cute hahahaha..

As for worst, i said Jessica based on the SNSD Go to School or something episodes. During those times, she had a very...urg not cocky, but something like that kind of aura...plus there were parts of that show where i felt she really didn't acknowledge the feelings of others, i can't remember which episodes...man i wish i remembered.

but i like the group....i hope they come out with another good song. I like Into the world but beginning and the others on the singles, i wasn't really feeling...but i feel they will do good.

Guest wlimilk

OMG jessica got the worst^^

i guess she looks the coldest... taeyeon unnie got the most in <333 personality(:

i like all of them..singing is not the greatest ive heard but...still theyre my beautiful SMers

Guest roseltv

Best: Tae Yeon. I think she's really funny and outgoing.

Not-so-friendly: Jessica. She doesn't really talk that much, maybe coz she's shy (I don't know).

Guest AlwayzBigBang

Yuri is okay in my opinion. Shy vibe from her? Maybe it's just me.

Jessica...wow. What rumors?

Personally, I think 소녀시대 is a publicity stunt...actually a lot of people think this.

But anyway, they are all likable, even though I'm not a big fan of them.

Archived