Snsd 소녀시대: Who's Got The Best/worst Personality?

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Guest SeLcaQueen

i didn't vote because im not into SNSD..

but i think its funny that jessica is no. 1 among the worst!

maybe because of her "rumored scandaLs!!" :lol:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously, i don't think there is a worst personality here. but since jessica has the most votes for bad personality, i have to disagree. just because of those stupid rumors people keep their eye on her more when they watch snsd stuff, and when the littlest thing happens, jessica is instantly labelled as the bitchy one.

they all have good personalities:)...from what i watched in the show.

Guest julie--x

i voted sooyoung for best. just cuz i think she's one of the more outgoing members =]

and for worst i voted jessica.. she got a lot of votes O.O;

i dont have anything against her. i like her. but like...

ionno

especially when heechul said "jessica is the female version of kim heechul"

to ME. the only simliarity is like the 'coldness' ><

cept... heechul has a 'charm' to his coldness when he's on the TV screen... which makes him unique and likeable.

whereas. jessica.. on SCREEN her coldness just seems.... cold ><

ahaha... ><

Guest hahahoha

Ive once read an interview of taeyeon, and she says she's learning to improve her social ability? so maybe she's not what as we've seen so far off-screen.

anyway back to the topic, the best personality on screen is definitely taeyeon haaha...

best: taeyeon. haha, she seems so funny and sweet. and even though she's the oldest, she doesn't look it... but she acts as a good leader i think because she has a very amiable personality.

worst: jessica. i mean, you know how they all have "titles" before their name? and jessica's is "ice princess"... so i don't know if that's her concept, or if the name CAME from her being kind of cold (at least initially). but yeah.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i dont really think there is a worst personality.. they may have different personality, but none of them is worst or better than others, it's just our preferences. They're all have unique personalities and it's not even on the same scale to determine which is better or worst. and this is coming from a not so much snsd fan.

Guest smile-jw

I don't know if you watched it with subtitles but Hyo Yeon was gone for almost 30 minutes and they only had 3 days to come up with choreography and practice synchro. It wasn't the firt time Hyo Yeon left without a word, she also did that during thier Mnet secert performance.

Yup I did watch it with subs. (Gah how can you not remember me from the SNSD thread, Im a fan too. ._.)

Its just that her attitude was kinda too much? Expecially with the crying at the end...was kinda fake to me?

Im not a Jessica hater~ I repeat NOT a Jessica hater. I remain netural. XD

(People who voted for Jessica cause of the rumors, -throws paper balls at you- <_< )

I wont judge them by TV though~

If only I knew them im real life....haha.

Polls these days <_< .

If you wanted to know people's opinions, this is no different from a "favorite" thread. And a "worst" part isn't even needed.

Just the member with the least votes would obviously be the least favored.

I don't like polls like these because it turns people who are new to the group off.

These barely any pages in this thread yet jessica has 100+ votes.

Jessica is far from my favorite but this poll makes her seem alot worse than she is.

Plus i'm sure half her votes are from the stupid rumors.

^ditto. -__-x

best

HYOYEON. i get that down to earth vibe from her. and idk, just the way she speaks seems like she has a good personality. second would be yuri cause im biased:)

worst

JESSICA. truthfully, this has nothing to do with any rumors about her. but if i met her in person, etc, i dont think we'd "click". she just has that leader personality, and me, being miss rebellious and all.. i dont think i could handle that. haha.

agreed.

i understand that the girls were under a lot of stress during their rock of rock performance in episode 3 of GTS but the way jessica carried herself & her body gester made her look like she have a really big attitude

seriously though~I was thinking about that after i watched it~

like i agree that Hyo Yeon could of told them that she would be gone, but Jessica's attitude was a little too much....gosh...and when she started crying...i was like.....=.=

I was really wondering why she was so popular with all the guys in SM and such ....I thought from there that Hyo Yeon had a pretty good personality~because she could of said something back to jessica, but she didn't.....

Jessica was being so mean....she even called her by her full name.....I still remember her tone....lol "Kim Hyo Yeon *waves her hand*" hahaha~

I don't know why I feel the need to defend Jessica when she's not even my favorite member, heck, she's not even close

to my top 3 list. But what you said (note:words in red) just goes to show how much you're still so hung up on those rumors.

There's a reason why they're called rumors, meaning NO ONE has a way of knowing whether they're true or not.(this goes for all the rumors circulating around the girls and everyone as well)

---------

smile-jw

I know.....PEACE!

im not gonna vote because i love every member in snsd but the personality i love the most from

watching GTS is yuri and, taeyeon and seohyun<333they're

all so outgoing(maybe not so much seohyun but shes too cute not to love)

Yuri and taeyon seems so fun to hang out with

Guest xxfloursxx

there.is.no.worst.personality.

jessica happens to be in my top 5.

i love 1)taye yeon 2)jessica 3)sunny 4)tiffany 5) yoona

also love the rest. seo hyun and soo young's a bit quiet but that doesn't count as bad personality.

Personally, from my on-screen viewing...

Best - Taeyeon

If nine girls are standing there, and I needed help...I would approach her first. She has that very friendly, outgoing vibe to her yet she can still hold respect as the leader.

Worst - Not voting.

It is unfair to judge anybody through seeing them on-screen...sometime it can be the complete opposite. And about Jessica, I honestly don't think she has a bad personality...it's more like she is very serious person and a perfectionist, and probably not as open as other girls.

-ida

wow...jessica got the bad votes:( i happen to like her a lot, from my on-screen viewing i think she's a very sweet person. actually, she also seems kind of like me, usually serious and not very open, soooo me.

Guest Chocopiex3

I voted for Tiffany for best personalities on screen because she always acts polite and looks so cute. She's my second favorite.

Well, for the worst personalities, I chose Jessica. I'm not telling why. I really don't wanna cause more fights about this. <_<

I didn't vote for her based on her rumors. Those are history. That's all.

Call me a liar or accept the truth.

P.S: The results make people laugh. :D

Archived