Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

8 minutes ago, wanda77 said:

I need to put this ome; he is so natural; and @estherlim , please don't take me wrong, I want him to healthy and happy with himself; 

He seemed to be having fun last night while doing ASMR. He did it even when he wasn't asked to ㅋㅋ

9 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

That's okay. I believe something is better that nothing. Plus thanks for volunteering. Although I can understand some Korean words, I can't interpret the meaning completely

I'm rewatching all the BTS from Life and wracking my brain to translate stuff hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, estherlim said:

till next year when SF-2 are aired,

Hmmm... @bedifferent also said that.

Where did you get the info that season 2 will be aired next year?

I'm probably one of the few JSW fans who's not too keen of him reprising the role of Hwang Shi Mok.

I'd like to see him in a melo or a romcom. Military fiction, spy fiction, he'd be good in a black comedy film/drama too. :)

• Like 4

Kim Sung Kyun Talks About His Friendship With Cho Seung Woo And Ji Sungâs Energy On Set

Kim Sung Kyun Talks About His Friendship With Cho Seung Woo And Ji Sung’s Energy On Set

Sep 14, 2018
by yshin

Kim Sung Kyun recently praised fellow actors Cho Seung Woo and Ji Sung.

On September 14, the actor sat down for an interview and talked about his upcoming film “Feng Shui” (working title).

“Feng Shui” tells the story of a genius feng shui master named Park Jae Sang (played by Cho Seung Woo), who can change people’s fate through the ground’s energy, and those who try to capture the best land in order to become a king.

In the film, Kim Sung Kyun plays Kim Byung Gi, an ambitious man who tries to enjoy wealth and honor through the ground. As the son of Kim Jwa Geun, a powerful man who rocks [the king’s] royal authority, he comes into conflict with Park Jae Sang and Heung Sun (played by Ji Sung).

Although both actors were born in 1980, Kim Sung Kyun revealed that since Cho Seung Woo had an early birthday, they called each other hyung and dongsaeng [older brother and younger brother]. Kim Sung Kyun stated, “Seung Woo hyung was actually one year above me at school. I had a lot of respect for him. As an actor, I admire him a lot. I’m disappointed we couldn’t meet a lot on set. We had about two scenes together, but he’s an extremely pleasant person who makes others feel comfortable.”

He continued, “I’m a huge fan. I think ‘Tazza: The High Rollers,’ ‘Chunhyang,’ and ‘The Classic’ were the most memorable [movies]. Although he was born in the early ’80s, he’s already like a veteran actor.” He added a joking message for Cho Seung Woo, saying, “I think that as a hyung, [you] need to be nicer from now on.”

Kim Sung Kyun also talked about his feelings of respect for Ji Sung as he stated, “He’s always into his acting on set. He doesn’t have an ounce of laziness. He doesn’t let himself get distracted at any moment and only concentrates on his scenes. He’s also constantly moving.” He also added, “He’s even more amazing during action scenes. I made the effort to not lose to Ji Sung. Because he’s miles ahead running at the forefront, I thought I’d try to at least keep up with him.”

He continued to talk about their action scenes, saying, “My body is stiff. I dislike working out. I think Ji Sung likes it, though. He’s good at using the swords and horseback riding. Isn’t he supposed to act opposite of me? We’re supposed to play off each other, but while practicing at the gym, the difference in skills was so great that I couldn’t keep up.”

He also said, “[Ji Sung] is really earnest. Before we shot our action scene together, if I’d be resting, Ji Sung would always be practicing. So I’d look at that and start practicing as well.”

The film will premiere on September 19.

Source (1) (2)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

https://www.soompi.com/article/1230321wpp/kim-sung-kyun-talks-friendship-cho-seung-woo-ji-sungs-energy-set

• Like 5

1 hour ago, annagriss8 said:

Hmmm... @bedifferent also said that.

Where did you get the info that season 2 will be aired next year?

I'm probably one of the few JSW fans who's not too keen of him reprising the role of Hwang Shi Mok.

I'd like to see him in a melo or a romcom. Military fiction, spy fiction, he'd be good in a black comedy film/drama too. :)

@annagriss8  melo??? romcom??? I really cant imagine him 'acting' in that at all! How to 'act' out the loving loving scenes? It would probably be very cringing! Nevertheless, it would be good for him to get one such project while he is still 'young'....  I know I am conflicting!  I want to see, and yet I cant bear to see!  

BTW, had he kissed in any of the movies/drama before? The ones that I have watched, all don't have... .If there is, let me know, ok??? ;-)

Military fiction, spy fiction, black comedy film/drama, I think he totally can grilled it! 

Really look forward to his next project!!!!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@estherlim, he hissed Kim Hye Sun and another actress in Tazza the High Rollers plus in Low Life he has some kiss scene with Kim Gyu Ri. He is kissing his partners on stage in Werther though and maybe other musicals . A very awkward kiss with Lee Yo Won in Horse Doctor ( in my opinion the worst onscreen chemistry with CSW).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wanda77 said:

@estherlim, he hissed Kim Hye Sun and another actress in Tazza the High Rollers plus in Low Life he has some kiss scene with Kim Gyu Ri. He is kissing his partners on stage in Werther though and maybe other musicals . A very awkward kiss with Lee Yo Won in Horse Doctor ( in my opinion the worst onscreen chemistry with CSW).

Yes - he did a really hot scene with KHS :sweatingbullets: and another classic romcom with Son Ye Jin in titled "The Classic" 

Actually, Life kinda made lots of pale asking for CSW to star in a melo!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wanda77 said:

Wow! You know all the kissing JSW did onscreen. :lol:

You're right about the chemistry with Lee Yo Won. :confounded:

Personally I'd like him to act with Son Ye Jin again or Ha Ji Won.

Or Signal 2 with Kim Hye Soo (his costar in Tazza).

• Like 3

19 hours ago, wanda77 said:

@wanda77   thanks for your info! I have watched all 3 of them! I like the one with the other actress at the hairdresser in Tazza the best! Ok! I will take back my word! I can imagine him in a melo or romcom now!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

• Like 2

005Fi6Tlly1fv9znepl2mj30qo1bb1ke.jpg

"If I'm married and have a family, I wants to build a house to live in the future. I'd like to plant fruit trees, vegetable that I can eat at home. There will be goats and other animals. I love watching animals play . I'd like to live in such a house. Preferably in the countryside. I'm a homebody, hence I can look after the household."

"Its not that I don't want to act in a romance drama. I haven't come across any good ones. Love is expressed too straightforward. I think it can be slightly different. There are many ways to express it."

• Like 6

I don't know if any of you has seen this article. It's in Korean and I'm not really good at translating but it's about JSW's photo from 2003 when he went fishing and how famous it is among his fans. The screenshots in the article are from fans who fooled their mom or friend by showing the photo and saying "How about this guy? He's 32 years old and his job is a fisherman. My friend said she'll introduce me to him."

The fans' mothers flip out of course.

(I dunno if what i said made sense but I hope it did.)

• LOL 4

I just finished Life and what it did was make me fall deeper for Cho Seung Woo. Too bad I don't have the luxury to go to Korea and watch him in musicals (and it's not that easy to get tickets anyway. LOL). I am still wanting more of CSW. Since he has a movie coming up and he is back to the musical stage, I really hope he would have some room for another tv drama next year. Like @annagriss8, I would like to see him do a melo or romcom next. Crossing my fingers. But of course any genre would be great as long as I can see him on tv for at least 16 episodes. Looking forward to his new movie with Ji Sung. 

• Like 6

On 9/14/2018 at 4:08 AM, jopradz said:

He said, “No matter what role I’m playing, I don’t fall into it deeply. It doesn’t affect my everyday life. I don’t do method.”

Without doing method he is that good. Well I don't want him either. Heard people suffer psychological effects

• Like 4