Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

53 minutes ago, rt181106 said:

Hi there its doing so well though overseas! Isn't that where the market is? I don't understand why it is so underrated in Korea. 

I have dramafever and its like the highest rated there! Well the last time I looked. 

YSH shouldn't feel so bad he's doing so well in romcoms and I do hope he does another romcom it suits him! 

Hi chingu :D yeah I agree with you!! :D I'm so happy that the drama and he's sooooooo loved through this drama even if it's not doing well raiting wise!! he's winning many hearts as Mi Kyu and there is nothing but praises for his acting on naver and other sites comments section and I'm sure he can feel people's love as well and he's enjoying his time while filming the drama so I'm sure (full of hope) that he'll do other rom-coms in the future beside different other gene for sure and I'll be waiting for all his new project for sure!! :wink::wub: 

40 minutes ago, rt181106 said:

I've seen all the screecaps on instagram and now DYING for the eng subs to come through! This is just torture! 

Why oh why do I do this to myself every single time!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome to the club chingu!! :lol::wink: 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

pleaaaaaaaaaaase *praying*

well knowing Yoo Seung Ho I knew we'll be crying (no one will miss showcasing his great talent in breaking our hearts after all :wink:) but I didn't think that it will be for all these episodes nor this painful ah :heartbreak: though really I was crying since 1st week being super protective for him hhhhhhhhh :tongue: but yeah Remember was a drama where it's impossible to finish a single episode without crying or feel your heart bursting with pain NO WAY ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :heartbreak: and that's the drama where I realised 1st time that Yoo Seung Ho's smile can be more hurtful and painful than his heartbreaking tears: remember his cueless smile telling In Ah he's heading to their office while he's heading the wrong way and when he told her with a big smile he's waiting for his father :heartbreak::heartbreak::heartbreak: remembering them breaks my heart :bawling: 

awwwwww that smile...it's so precious!! :wub::wub::wub: gladly we had it back in today's episode :D:wub: and things will get better in the upcoming episodes with santa maria team being by his side alongside Ji Ah :wink: so we can expect more smiles from him :wub:...yeah that's the worst part that next week is the final week!! otteokkeeeeeeeeeee :( 

Yes I'm remembering all those scenes! Seeing him smile like that, my heart shattered. It was just as sad as when he would shed tears on the show. :heartbreak:

Yesterday's episode :heart: I smiled the whole day yesterday wherever I went. It just made me so happy. Then last night I watched episode 27 and rewatched their bts before I went to bed, I actually just woke up (it's almost lunch time in my area) and I feel so well-rested. I had such a good night's sleep :)
Next week, yes I know he'll have to deal with Yoo Chul's father, but please writers put in tons of happy, cute, and heart fluttering moments for our couple! :wub: I want to see YSH's beautiful smile a lot next week when I have to say goodbye to IANAR, even though I don't want to yet :tears:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MBC releases beautiful photos :wink::wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, justlove said:

Yes I'm remembering all those scenes! Seeing him smile like that, my heart shattered. It was just as sad as when he would shed tears on the show. :heartbreak:

Yesterday's episode :heart: I smiled the whole day yesterday wherever I went. It just made me so happy. Then last night I watched episode 27 and rewatched their bts before I went to bed, I actually just woke up (it's almost lunch time in my area) and I feel so well-rested. I had such a good night's sleep :)
Next week, yes I know he'll have to deal with Yoo Chul's father, but please writers put in tons of happy, cute, and heart fluttering moments for our couple! :wub: I want to see YSH's beautiful smile a lot next week when I have to say goodbye to IANAR, even though I don't want to yet :tears:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MBC releases beautiful photos :wink::wub:

it was more painful to me.....:heartbreak:

hhhhhhhh I feel you chingu!! I really healed through yesterday's episode (FINALLY) :heart: but they need to give us mooooooooooore for sure!! :wub::wub::wub:...don't remind me that it will end :tears: 

awwwwwww :wub::wub::wub: and more :wub::wub::wub: 

Spoiler

cr: @YSHbiased

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

awwwwwwwwwwww he grow handsomely right?!

IANAR casts and staffs need to know this.. :( they will feel appreciated knowing that a lot of people love IANAR despite the low rating in SK

• Like 4

Thank you @Berou and @sakura2016 for these wonderful news. I am just so happy that despite INAR's low rating in South Korea the drama is receiving lots of love from the International community. I may sound like a broken record for saying these again but these news makes me so happy for YSH. I hope these news will be able to reach the staff and crew. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 22/01/2018 at 7:39 AM, Berou said:
Currently busy with stealing heart of young women:

Yoo Seung Ho ‘s adorable new drama I’m Not a Robot has made its entry into the current Top 10 Dramas and retained the number 1 position. In the series he is a Chaebol (Kim Min Kyu) who is allergic to people. He is a real heartthrob with his cuteness

http://kdramabuzz.com/stardom-hits-yoo-seung-ho-in-childhood/#prettyPhoto

I am sooooo proud of the I'm not a robot team and obviously with the leads Yoo Seung Ho and Cha Soo Bin! They're such an incredible duo with their chemistry off and on-screen. I love the storyline also and I'm soooo happy that it's No.1 INTERNATIONALLY! I mean to get a mention in FORBES!!!!! I hope Yoo Seung Ho and Cha Soo Bin get to read these articles or somehow gets back to the team! 

• Like 3

On 21/01/2018 at 9:39 PM, Berou said:

Korean Media Hits The Big Time In North America

"I'm Not A Robot" is one of DramaFever's most popular titles.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2018/01/08/korean-media-hits-the-big-time-in-north-america/#4ce95f4c6be2

Stardom Hits People’s New Fave: Yoo Seung Ho

Spoiler

Yoo Seung Ho kick-started with childhood hits:

Yoo Seung Ho rose to fame as a child actor in The Way Home (2002). He was labeled as the “Nation’s Little Brother”  after this low-budget film became a box office hit. He played the role of a city boy who learns to appreciate country life when he’s forced to spend the summer with his deaf-mute grandmother.

In the television drama Daddy Fish, Yoo Seung Ho portrays a child with leukemia in hospital

Killed it in his teens:

4th Period Mystery released internationally as The Clue. It is a 2009 South Korean thriller film starring Yoo Seung-ho and Kang So-Ra. It is about High School guys finding the killer of their classmate before the next class starts in just 40 minutes.

Yoo got trained in swordplay and martial arts for his role as an assassin in Warrior Baek Dong-soo, an action-period drama.
Set in the Joseon Dynasty during King Jeongjo’s reign, this martial arts and Sageuk fusion are centered around the events involving a Crown Prince conspiracy

In the melodrama Missing You, he played the role of a cold man (Kang Hyung Joon/ Harry Borrison ) who hides a vengeance-filled heart behind his seemingly gentle smile. He is handled as one of the best antagonist characters.

Currently busy with stealing heart of young women:

Yoo Seung Ho ‘s adorable new drama I’m Not a Robot has made its entry into the current Top 10 Dramas and retained the number 1 position. In the series he is a Chaebol (Kim Min Kyu) who is allergic to people. He is a real heartthrob with his cuteness

http://kdramabuzz.com/stardom-hits-yoo-seung-ho-in-childhood/#prettyPhoto

can you hear my happy scream?!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wub::wub::wub: and really he's not only stealing young woman's hearts, he's stealing hearts left and right!! :wub::love::blush::heart:

On 22/01/2018 at 12:12 AM, blissfullyblessed said:

Thank you @Berou and @sakura2016 for these wonderful news. I am just so happy that despite INAR's low rating in South Korea the drama is receiving lots of love from the International community. I may sound like a broken record for saying these again but these news makes me so happy for YSH. I hope these news will be able to reach the staff and crew. :wub:

we feel the same way chingu!! :D I'm sooooooooo happy myself and everytime I read more news about how much IANAR and !yoo Seung Ho are loved I feel more and more happier because they really deserve it!! :wub:

13 hours ago, justlove said:

Debating if I actually want Wednesday to come faster or should time slow down. Can't believe this is the last week I'll see YSH as Kim Min Kyu. :tears:  Gonna miss Min Kyu so much. :heartbreak:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0003203977

I know :tears: but think that you'll get to meet him through other characters as well :wink::wub:

this is an MV of a character you already knew and another you (and I) still to meat :wink::love::heartbreak:

ah this young man :heart:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Berou said:

posting here what has been posted at IANAR thread : 

Eight fashionable moments Yoo Seung-ho won our hearts in I Am Not a Robot

Spoiler

Winter’s heart-warming Korean hit series I Am Not a Robot is wrapping things up in a two-day grand finale this week - in anticipation, we round up lead actor Yoo Seung-ho’s most stylish outfits

BY LIM LI YING

23 JAN 2018

The sci-fi romcom I Am Not a Robot has touched K-drama fans and turned Yoo Seung-ho and Chae Soo-bin into overnight stars and couple du jour. Apart from the hilarious scenes and unforgettable lines, the MBC television series’ ability to immerse viewers in its fictional world through an amazing set and excellent costume direction have made it a hit. Ironically, Yoo’s portrayal as a rich chaebol has allowed him - more so than the female lead Chae, who plays a struggling inventor and aspiring entrepreneur AND a robot - to turn up in scenes with an enviable wardrobe repertoire. His allergy to human contact is not nearly so enviable. Here are some of the most memorable looks that have inspired us to look deeper into his impeccable style.

1. Going on a date with Aji 3 that will end on a bittersweet note (sorry, no spoilers!), Yoo’s character Kim Min-kyu chooses a comfy wear that simply says “hug me, please don’t leave me” all over it. Plus point: he gets to take off his cardigan and share it with Aji 3, played by actress Chae.

2. While confronting a girl whom he loves dearly for all the lies she has told, Yoo has to play the character with his headstrong wilfulness sprinkled with sadness. This scene made use of his outfit beautifully.

3. Heartbroken and confused, but the man is not letting it bring his style-o-meter down. Here he is showing a tough front with a fuzzy yellow jumper.

4. In this scene where Yoo reunites with Chae under a meteor shower, Yoo’s character, who could not risk human contact for fear of losing his life in his allergic attacks, is dressed in a thick winter coat with a hoodie that serves a great purpose - Chae can lean on him after pulling it over his head so that they can be intimate. How sweet is that?

5. On the train to Geoje island, Yoo remains stylish with a more subdued pick - bound for a meeting initially but sidetracked by an encounter on the train, his take on the classic suit-and-tie comes in the form of a striped vest over a black turtleneck.

6. Kim Min Kyu’s loungewear choice: a jumper with tassels. A man who dares to wear tassels - and pulls it off. What’s not to like?

7. In the first unofficial date when Yoo decides to venture into the human world, he wears this velvet piece with so much flair we cannot fault him for it - even if it is velvet, worn with absolute aplomb in the rain.

8. And of course, the defining moment when Yoo’s character Kim Min-kyu and Chae’s robot character Aji 3 send sparks flying - this sweeping coat and electric blue suit inside bring out the multi-layered, quirky sentiments of this television series.

:love:

44 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016  ah thank you for posting a crossover   MV  of Harry and SJW:wub:. I'm still mad at the writer for turning Harry into a psycho to explain the reason LSY abandoned him and went back to her first love ! Harry provided her care and love for 14 years, but she dumped everything to go back to her first love who run and saved his life, and left her in that warehourse to get raped. 

you're most welcome chingu!! :D I so love this MV showing Yoo Seung Ho's talent portraying these two characters!! :heart::heartbreak: and I totally agree with you!! the idea of "no I never loved you but only considered you my best friend" doesn't fit here because her actions and behaviours around him (sleeping in the same bed holding hands and leaning on his shoulder while working or reading) aren't actions an only friend do but something more would but like you said they needed to find a way to make her dumping him acceptable and the only way was by turning him into a psycho :rolleyes:<_< though that gave him more material to showcase his acting talent :wub: but still I'm dying to figure out how can I watch this drama being mad at the two main leads/OTP  who I'm not that eager for their happy ending!! <_< and this is not me blinded by my love for Yoo Seung Ho!!...or at least that's how I see it!! :lol::tongue:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

Indeed the writer wasn't creative  and logical enough. They were even fiancés ! :o. Harry was so sweet and gentle in the beginning but all of a sudden he became a psycho.  She even hold his hands, hugged him etc . I was really disappointed with the ending : Harry had a unhappy ending :( ... and LSY  rekindled with her first love. If she dumped her fiancé for being a psycho, she should have not yielded to her first love who left her in her most desperate state. The most logical ending would have been her being alone, without any man besides her.  She forgave him so easily as if she didn't hold any grudges against him, a few sweet words from him were enough to flutter her heart. 

Just fast- forward the OTP scenes lol. The only thing that kept me watching till the end was Harry.  The drama was honestly a snooze fest and borderline melodramatic. 

wait, they were fiancés?!! :o ok they're kidding here!! so they were to get married but then she became "oh you're only a friend"?!! :huh: obviously they wanted her to end up back to her 1st love but they couldn't find a way to redeam him but to turn Harry into an unredeamable psycho to which <_< that's the writer's biggest mistake: making the 1st lead's mistake that grave that nothing can redeam him that they ended up forced to turn Harry's character 180° to get the final they wanted as illogical as it was!! :rolleyes:

hhhhhhhhhhh I was holding myself trying not to do that and find a way to watch it fully but now?!! "only Yoo Seung Ho's scenes" :heart::lol:

• Like 1

@sakura2016 That's true, I still have to watch his other shows, but I'm gonna miss Kim Min Kyu so much. :(

Thank you Yoo Seung Ho for your spectacular portrayal as Kim Min Kyu. You made me smile, laugh, cry, and just feel so many emotions every week. Hoping he gets good rest or goes on a vacation after IANAR :) He's been working so hard he totally deserves it. But hoping he doesn't rest too long and decides to work on another project before the year ends. :wink:

Thanks for sharing that mv! :) Seo Jin Woo I miss you. Even though you shattered my heart and made me cry buckets of tears. And Harry, I'll be meeting you soon! :D

The only reason I'll be watching MY is for YSH and his talent. But I'll give the story a try, though if I'm not liking it then I'll just be watching only YSH scenes too. ^_^

@Berou You're talking about this promotional teaser right?

If it's this one, I would've loved to see this scene play out!

Aw, I'm sure someday he will! Who knows maybe after IANAR, he'll get offered a script to work with a top director and veteran actors. He'll be in the industry for a long time with his huge amount of talent and humble attitude. :wub:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Less than 12 hours till this week's new episodes, and I still don't feel ready to let IANAR go. :tears: Finale week came too soon. 

wq6CWUKziIYN636523813943290731.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/225685

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 Yes please do watch it :D !   You're going to understand why his character, Harry, and his acting in I Miss You made me  decide to become his fan and follow his endeavours as an actor. Before being his fan, I had a list of actors whose I was a casual fan. I only watched their dramas without stanning them closely.  And YSH broke this.  The fans of I miss you had a " Harry fever" after the series. Even when he came back from the army, his character Harry was still in their minds and sometimes on social media people commented how they missed him. That's how big of an impact YSH's and his character were.  Now, users talk less about Harry.... because his others characters ( Lee Sun and Kim Min Kyu)  have become popular too. 

don't have a doubt I'm going to watch "Harry Borrison" :wink: that was one of the dramas I kept rewatching Yoo Seung Ho's MVs from and cry over and over again over them while waiting for a lighter drama from him to become his fan (till Ruler's casting news came out and changed my plans)!! :tongue: hhhhhhh

and your last sentence made me happy!! Harry was a memoriable role for Yoo Seung Ho but I'm so happy seeing him having these new popular and impactful roles on fans now and can't wait for his upcoming roles to get him more love and praises in the future as well!! :heart:

12 hours ago, Berou said:

I'm stil disappointed we didn't see this scene in Remember drama.  They filmed this scene for promotional purposes, only for the teaser.

Hide contents

I saw this new piece of news on dramabeans : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/bong-joon-hos-new-film-parasite-confirms-ensemble-cast/

As expected, top directors have their favourite actors and will only cast them. Nevertheless, I don't understand why YSH doesn't get offers to star alongside veterans actors like Song  Kang Ho & co ?  Instead he gets those b-list scripts offers. 

yeah I remember that teaser!! it was really cool :wub: and we didn't get to see him with red costume these sadly :(:tongue: hhhhhhhh

I know!! well he's gaining now more fandome and pulling more interest towards him as a strong male lead outside of child actor image so things will change soon hopefully!! let's hope for it!! :)

10 hours ago, justlove said:

@sakura2016 That's true, I still have to watch his other shows, but I'm gonna miss Kim Min Kyu so much. :(

Thank you Yoo Seung Ho for your spectacular portrayal as Kim Min Kyu. You made me smile, laugh, cry, and just feel so many emotions every week. Hoping he gets good rest or goes on a vacation after IANAR :) He's been working so hard he totally deserves it. But hoping he doesn't rest too long and decides to work on another project before the year ends. :wink:

Thanks for sharing that mv! :) Seo Jin Woo I miss you. Even though you shattered my heart and made me cry buckets of tears. And Harry, I'll be meeting you soon! :D

The only reason I'll be watching MY is for YSH and his talent. But I'll give the story a try, though if I'm not liking it then I'll just be watching only YSH scenes too. ^_^

yeah all along the drama I kept seeing how he was the perfect cast for Min Kyu's character giving it all the layers and emotions it needed to bring it to life!! :heart:

hhhhhhhhh you'll miss and meet him alot :lol::wink: and hope he won't let us wait too long for his upcoming project after taking his time to rest for sure!! :wub:

same with me and now I know he'll remain that solo reason!! :lol::tongue:

1 hour ago, Berou said:

@justlove Yes it's this teaser I'm talking about :)

Despite the bad ratings of IANAR,  I believe IANAR is one of the key to be known internationally  and to gain fans. It's irony, his last drama was popular domestically and IANAR became popular internationally.  But nowadays, with the Hallyu Wave and use of social media to promote K-dramas and so on, international popularity is much more important ! I really hope, IANAR will boost his career and will take it into new heights, allowing him to work with  wonderful directors and writers :D

btw  YSH has been nominated for the best actor award at the annual soompi awards, please spread it and  vote for him !

here is the link : https://www.soompi.com/awards

that's good thing both ways!! Ruler helped him regain cnfidence in himself as a male lead actor away from his child actor image and IANAR (hopefully) will make him see how great of a talented actor he is in the eyes of international fans as well!! :heart: and I'm sure that will open more doors and great oportunities to him in the future!! :heart:

yaaaaaaaaay :w00t: vote is done!! :wink:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Berou said:

Chae Soo Bin, Yoo Seung Ho, And Uhm Ki Joon Bid Farewell To “I Am Not A Robot”

With MBC’s “I Am Not a Robot” coming to an end on January 25, Yoo Seung Ho, Chae Soo Bin, and Uhm Ki Joon gave their final thoughts on the drama.

“I Am Not a Robot” was a romantic comedy that told the story of a man who has an allergy to humans and a woman who has to pretend to be a robot. The drama ended with high praise for the actors and viewers enjoyed the sweet story that unfolded.

Yoo Seung Ho called the drama, “A heartwarming drama that warmed everyone up this cold winter,” and said, “As this was my first time being in a romantic comedy, I worried a lot about my character and how I should portray him, and I think that has helped me grow and learn a lot as an actor. The time I spent as Min Kyu will remain with me for a long time as happy and meaningful memories. I was happy to have the honor of working with such a great director and crew, and I also want to thank the actors who worked alongside me. Finally, I want to thank all our viewers who gave us their unwavering love and support".

this!! Yoo Seung Ho's words are a big relief to all of us!!Yoo Seung Ho is an actor who cares about learning and giving as much as he can as an actor and this drama gave him that satisfaction so the drama having a low rating didn't and won't affect his future decisions regarding his upcoming projects and we can hope for pictorials and many interviews!! pleaaaaaaaase Yoo Seung Ho-ssi!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 4