Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

10 hours ago, Berou said:

yeah I remember and I got worried when I read all these bad comments haha. A few teasers and stills were sufficient to change their minds. But now let's see if the drama will be as good as the teasers because it's been almost one month MBC is hyping up IANAR and  releases new stuffs everyday. I've never seen such a drama being  that much promoted in such a short time, MBC is investing it and hopes to snatch those double digit ratings. MBC knows how to promote but does it know to produce good dramas ? I don't want ruler 2.0 happens .

I'm still sad YSH is being robbed ( and other actors who worked hard) and won't get some recognition for his hard work. You're right, there's always someone better than you and will get the awards but like I said if IANAR surpasses ruler ratings and ruler buzz, YSH will have higher chances to be nominated cos he didn't get any nomination until now despite the fact it's thanks to him and KSH ruler had some success. There has been 3 ceremonies awards and he didn't have the chance to attend one of them. and this year's dramas are lackluster and most of them couldn't get double digit ratings.

Yoo Seung Ho is known for his heartwrenching tears but his adorable smile is enough to melt the hearts of all the doubtful commentors no?!! :wink::wub: I'm actually happy with MBC's investement into promoting the drama, that's a good 1st step from their part, and we can hope the drama is as good as we're promised and this time we have a director we can trust beside Yoo Seung Ho so no Ruler 2.0 hopefully!! :)

I agree on that and not beeing nominated not even once is a bit tooooo much...I read as our chingu @soara shared with us that they are still discussing holding a ceremony even though not an open one like they used to so there is still hope :D 

7 hours ago, soara said:

Hi dear yoopies, i have a good new. I read on naver that they will hold drama awards ceremony this year but maybe it will be closed and without audience.

And one other thing, i really enjoy reading every single posts of you guys about yoo seung ho.

Actually i knew him from 2009 and i just liked him and his actung until ruler. In ruler i saw how hard he was carried the drama by himself and impressed. After that, i became his fan and really proud of him.

I wish all the best for his new drama too.

Source of the news i said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003667305

Guys i read it by translating in english and i couldn't understand it completly. It is not confirmed yet and they are discussing positivly. Let' s pray hard they will hold it. Because this is so unfair that they hold all other ceremonies except drama awards ceremony.

Hi chingu!! thank you so much for the news :wub: and let's hope for the best!! :D 

he really stole many hearts through Ruler right?!! :wink: and can't wait for him to steal more hearts through I'm Not a Robot!! :D...and I agree with you, Yoo Seung Ho was impressive as an actor on screen but also off screan absorbing the pressure of the long tiring shouting helping those around him to give more and he really carried this drama on his shoulders impressively and admirably!! :heart: 

5 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

this man....we can't help but wanting to give him all the love in the world can we?!! :heart:

• Like 1

@Berou hhhhhhhhh yeah!! this is really a special day :D I woke up hoping for some updates but what I got was more than I hoped for and I'm not complaining AT ALL!! :wub: and good to know we have something to look forward tomorrow and it's not over for today!! :wink: I'm greedy like that!! :tongue::D 

did you see how Kim Min Kyu and Hong Baek Kyun are like having a battle game with Kim Min Gyu "Friend mode" vs Hong Baek Kyun "Operating mode" in the upcoming teaser?!! things looks more promising with every new update!! :wub::w00t: 

10 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 it looks really promising and fun ! :). Yes I noticed they're in fight mode hahaha. We're going to have some memorable banter moments of them, I can't wait ! In my time zone, the vlive will be in 7 hours, i'll stay awake just to watch hihi. 

I can't wait for it too!! :lol: as for me I can stay awake till 1 am plus but I'm plotting how to steal my other sister's laptop to watch it :lol: my sisters will have fun at me!! :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Berou said:

Which time zone are you in ?

For ruler we didn't get a vlive before the airing as a promotion, but this time we're lucky. We need to tag usafarmgirl to join us !

I'm from Tunisia-north Africa, it's 6:45 pm here :D 

yeah I'm soooooooo happy!! :D we will!! :D I'll edit my post in I'm Not a Robot to tagg her and will try to do the same when the time comes as well if I succeeded in stealing my sister's laptop hopefully!! :tongue::D 

2 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 OMO we're living in the same time zone !

really?!! that's great!! then we will have each other's company for sure!! :D where are from?!!

Yoo Seung Ho Is All Covered Up To Avoid Human Contact In New Stills For “She’s Not A Robot?!”

Yoo-Seung-Ho-11.jpg

Spoiler

MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “She’s Not a Robot?!” has released new stills showing Yoo Seung Ho all covered up from head to toe, making viewers wonder just how bad his character’s “human allergy” is.

In “She’s Not a Robot?!,” Yoo Seung Ho will be playing Kim Min Kyu, a man who is perfect in every way except for the fact that he has an allergy to other humans. Because of this, he has to wear a mask and gloves, and carries around a foldable baton that he uses to minimize his contact with other people. The new stills reflecting these items that Yoo Seung Ho can’t live without when interacting with the outside world evoke a sense of interest and curiosity as viewers don’t know yet just how severe his allergy is and how it will affect his character in the drama.

Yoo-Seung-Ho3.jpg

The crew of “She’s Not a Robot?!” stated, “Yoo Seung Ho has perfectly understood the struggles that Kim Min Kyu goes through as someone with an allergy to humans. He is breathing life into his character with every gaze and every gesture. He is putting a lot of effort into his upcoming role, always checking his script and monitoring his scenes, so that he can bring laughs and evoke a sense of empathy within the viewers. His efforts will be reflected in the new drama.”

“She’s Not a Robot?!” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of a man who has never dated because of his allergy to humans and a woman who pretends to be a robot for unavoidable reasons. The first episode will air on December 6.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/22/yoo-seung-ho-covered-avoid-human-contact-new-stills-shes-not-robot/

• Like 2

‘I’m Not a Robot’ Yoo Seung Ho Has Finished Building His Character

Actor Yoo Seung Ho creates new ‘life character’.

Yoo Seung Ho challenges himself to star in a romantic comedy drama, MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘I’m Not a Robot’.

yoo3.jpg

In the drama ‘I’m Not a Robot’, Yoo Seung Ho is a character who has everything, but his role as Kim Min Gyu has a fatal flaw called ‘human allergy’. The audience’s expectations are increasing as Yoo Seung Ho has changed the image of his character.

In addition, Yoo Seung Ho, in a photo released by the production team ‘I’m Not a Robot’, shows a smile and manly charm of a character in a romantic comedy drama.

3-3.jpg

Director Jung Dae Yoon who is responsible for directing the drama said, “Actor Yoo Seung Ho makes you feel authentic even if you postpone any character, especially his gaze is very interesting. I think he is the perfect actor for the character who can share the grief joy, love, and humor in his eyes without hesitation.” He said that Yoo Seung Ho added hope to the drama.

‘I’m Not a Robot’ is a story about a man who never had a romantic experience with girls and has a human allergy. It will be broadcasted on MBC for the first time on December 6th.

http://my.castko.com/archives/23923

• Like 2

15-800x445.jpg

Stars Who Have Performed Military Service Early and Fill The Absence of Great Actors

Currently, there are many stars who are serving in the military. Even on October 23rd, Kim Soo Hyun joined the military. Im Siwan and Ji Chang Wook had already entered the military in August. Kang Ha Neul who shines on the big screen also entered the military on October 11th. In May, Lee Min Ho started his service as a social worker, Lee Jong Suk was rumored to be soon entering the military.

Top actors in the 20s~30s are busy, while the entertainment industry is also trying to find a replacement to fill their absence. The actors who are already in military service will increase their selling point.

12-187.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho decided to follow the military at the age of 20 years. He is increasingly attracting attention to fill the absence of male actors. Yoo Seung Ho spent his teenage years with his debut as a chid actor and gained great attention, then in 2012 when he was 20 years old, Yoo Seung Ho surprised many people by joining the military. Many praised his decision. Once he returns, Yoo Seung Ho immediately plays the drama ‘Remember: War of the Son’ and ‘Ruler: Master of the Mask’. Yoo Seung Ho has also decided to appear in the MBC drama ‘I’m Not A Robot’.

http://my.castko.com/archives/22473

• Like 2

5-14-800x445.jpg

‘I’m Not A Robot’ Yoo Seung Ho Covers His Whole Body to Protect Himself From Human

MBC’s new drama ‘I’m Not A Robot’ released still-cuts of Yoo Seung Ho dressed in all-black and equipped with weapons.

In ‘I’m Not A Robot’ Yoo Seung Ho plays Kim Min Kyu who has a perfect appearance from top to bottom but has an allergy to humans. That’s why he wears masks and gloves to avoid human as best he can. The appearance of Yoo Seung Ho with a weapon to avoid reaction to his allergy gives a sense of curiosity for viewers. His sharp eye gaze cannot be hidden even in all-black costume, and he’s still able to captivate female viewers.

11-1.png

Through this work, Yoo Seung Ho transforms into a figure of Min Kyu who is allergic to human. Not only that, Yoo Seung Ho also tried acting in a romantic comedy for the first time. Audience expectations of his charm in romantic comedy are increasing day by day.

‘I’m Not A Robot’ tells the love story of a man who never dating but he meets a female robot and falls in love. The drama is directed by PD Yeon Chul who directs drama ‘She Was Pretty’ and ‘W’ as well as written by Kim Sun Mi and Lee Sun Joon.

12-139.jpg

‘I’m Not A Robot’ gained a great interest as it combines the robot theme with the romantic comedy genre. This drama will premiere on December 6th.

• Like 2

3-16-800x445.jpg

Park Seo Joon, Lee Jong Suk, and Yoo Seung Ho Successful Actor Who Work with The Director of ‘I’m Not A Robot’

Ahead of the premiere of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘I’m Not A Robot’ on December 6th, the popularity of the drama is on the rise. The chemistry shown by director Jung Dae Yoon and his actors managed to win the hearts of viewers.

11-183.jpg

I’m Not A Robot ‘is a romantic comedy that tells about a man who is allergic to humans and never dating but then he falls in love with a female robot.

Through the work of ‘I’m Not A Robot’ the combination of fresh material and romantic comedy genre will provide changes on the screen. Jung Dae Yoon’s spectacular directing skills and the acting of the actors are full of synergies which is awaited by viewers.

Spoiler

12-170.jpg

‘She Was Pretty’ and ‘W’ are works by director Jung Dae Yoon who has captivated viewers with its unique story. The actors who became the main actors also showed great chemistry. Park Seo Joon who plays Ji Sung Joon in ‘She Was Pretty’ is loved by Chinese, Japanese and Korean fans as well as proving his fame as a Hallyu star. Lee Jong Suk who plays ‘Kang Chul’ in the drama ‘W’ became one of the male characters who shone in the year 2016 through the work of Jung Dae Yoon.

Therefore,the  meeting of Jung Dae Yoon with Yoo Seung Ho this time is hugelt awaited. Yoo Seung Ho for the first time tries the genre of romantic comedy and Jung Dae Yoon who has good chemistry with the male cast has attracted attention.

http://my.castko.com/archives/24370

• Like 3

:wub::wub::wub: 

0000610559_001_20171201081942839.jpg?type=w540

cr: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000610559

MBC '로봇이 아니야'/사진제공=메이퀸픽쳐스

cr: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1358337

in these articles Yoo Seung Ho was admired for his "Universal/All-around Chemistery" with all his I'm Not a Robot co-stars be it man or woman (both actresses), younger or older!! :D:wub: 

this is the few of what I managed to understand :D 

"Not a robot," said the production crew. "Yoo Seung-ho emits an extraordinary chemistry with the other actors based on his warm-hearted visuals and solid performance. Yoo Seung-ho, who plays not only romance but also a bromance with Um Ki-jun, is nicknamed "all-star/universal actor" among the staff. we hope you wait for his 1st rom-com "I'm Not a Robot" and show alot of love."

Yoo Seung-ho, who freely transcends the sincerity and pleasantness according to the opponent and the situation like this, is attracting the audiences' interest with his various charms that he's to show through this work.

Great news!! TV Network from Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, Russia, Nigeria, Peru, Mexico and Vietnam secured the airing rights of I'm Not a Robot. I'm sooooooo happy!! :D:w00t: 

and "The TV Network from the Philippines - GMA The Heart of Asia that introduced Yoo Seung Ho to Filipino Audience will broadcast Seung Ho's Ruler: Master Of The Mask this 2018." :w00t::D 

Yoo Seung Ho is gaining more love and attention internationally as he deserve and I'm soooooo happy for that!! :D 

Yoo Seung Ho Shows Great Chemistry With All His “I Am Not A Robot” Co-Stars In New Stills

Yoo-Seung-Ho.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho is drawing attention for his amazing chemistry with his co-stars of MBC’s upcoming drama “I Am Not a Robot.”

The actor’s chemistry instinct was maximized when he played opposite of Chae Soo Bin, the lead female of the drama who plays young entrepreneur Jo Ji Ah and humanoid robot Ah Ji 3. The meeting of Chae Soo Bin and Yoo Seung Ho showed off very different charms from their previously portrayed seriousness. Their good looks that look like they just stepped out of a romantic manga adds onto the viewers’ anticipation for their romantic comedy acting.

Yoo Seung Ho was also spotted having great chemistry with Hwang Seung Eon who plays his first love Ye Ri El. Their chemistry was created from their mature charms, and their glamorous appearances and fancy apparel created a sincere atmosphere between them.

Not only did Yoo Seung Ho show explosive chemistry with the actresses, but he also portrayed bromance with co-star Uhm Ki Joon who plays Hong Baek Gyun, a genius with a doctorate in robotics engineering. These two visually appealing men go back and forth from having a tight war of nerves to being all smiles for each other. Yoo Seung Ho and Uhm Ki Joon will be like Tom and Jerry who are keeping each other in check over robot Ah Ji 3.

Uhm-Ki-Joon-Yoo-Seung-Ho.jpg

The production crew stated, “Yoo Seung Ho showed unique chemistry with his co-actors with his good looks that captures women’s hearts and strong acting skills. Because of his successful ability to have romance [with the actresses] and bromance with Uhm Ki Joon, the staff members gave him the nickname ‘all round actor.'”

“I Am Not a Robot” is a romantic comedy about Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho), a perfect man who has everything but has never dated before because of his allergy to humans, and Jo Ji Ah, a woman who has to pretend to be a robot. The first episode of will air on December 6 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/01/yoo-seung-ho-shows-great-chemistry-not-robot-co-stars-new-stills/

11-15-800x445.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho, Yoo Yeon Suk, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Jung Hae In, 4 Actors Who Undergo Military Service At A Young Age

For entertainers especially men, entering the military is likely to make them worry. They cannot ignore the absence on the screen and the big screen for 2 years, and the fear to be forgotten by the community during the service. That is why the actors who appeared in the entertainment industry were relieved after undergoing military service and his career soared. These actors return from the military and have a change in their image. Having no obstacles in the future, they have a greater chance to shine. Here is a row of actors who can focus on building a career without having to worry about anything because they have performed military service.

1. Yoo Seung Ho

11-149.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho debuted as a young artist and started his career in the entertainment world. At a very young age, in 2013 and Yoo Seung Ho went to the military when he was 19 years old. He was assigned ahead of the military including the GOP who served as an assistant professor at the recruitment training center. He was praised as a conceptual actor. Yoo Seung Ho frankly revealed, “I fled to the military for having a lot of work-related thoughts.” Yoo Seung Ho stars in the drama ‘I Miss You’ and ‘Ruler’.

http://my.castko.com/archives/24452 
  • Like 1