Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

42 minutes ago, V said:

I have heard Bollywood dramas are really great. I haven't heard of Turkish dramas though. Can you recommend a good one? Maybe you can dm me?

* Also, sorry to hijack the Yoo seung ho thread and talk about dramas. I just love talking about dramas so much! :)*

Back to Yoo Seung Ho, after translating his NYLON interview I saw that he likes to take pictorials after he finishes a drama, but doesn't like to do that if his drama does badly or if he thinks his acting was bad. The poor thing. I think his acting is great in this drama, but the ratings are pretty low. Hopefully he is cognizant of the international support.

Spoiler

I didn't watch much indian dramas mostely watch bollywood movies there is only one 2 dramas I loved (with some glaring by the end <_<)

hhhhhhhh it's ok I'll PM you :wink: 

I hope he makes one after IANAR too!! I need many interviews of him to help me while waiting for his new project!! :o hhhhhh...I actually love and admire his personality though he's pretty hard on himself (which I hope he change that a little bit :tongue:) but not all actors turn down such opportunities because they don't feel satisfied with their acting that won many praises, only Yoo Seung Ho do it *sigh* :wub: but that's what makes him improve more and more and keep him grounted :heart:...I hope so too!! :wub: 

• Like 3

On 1/14/2018 at 9:35 AM, blissfullyblessed said:

I am from the Philippines. Teasers were already shown in one of the TV networks. :) Hoping to see INAR in our local channel. Kekeke!:wub:

Wow I'm Filipino too! I was born there but my parents and I migrated to the U.S. when I was young. I didn't know that Ruler was going to be shown, now I'll tell my family over there to watch it when it airs. :) And I've read somewhere IANAR has been bought by ABSCBN to air the show, though I haven't seen the official confirmation for it yet. I'm really hoping it's true. I'm sure Filipinos will love the kilig (if anyone else is curious, kilig means butterflies in your stomach/makes your heart flutter. There's no exact word translation for it :sweatingbullets:) that YSH and CSB bring :wub:

And I just read his Nylon interview. What a humble guy :wub: Thanks @Berou for sharing :) I'm hoping he'll accept a pictorial/interview if he receives an offer after IANAR. He's doing a fantastic job playing Kim Min Kyu. Sure the ratings in Korea aren't great, but I'm hoping he sees the love and support from the international community and focuses on that instead. :)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Berou said:

@justlove you're welcome, there are many interviews of him. I compiled them and posted the links and excerpts in the first post. Have a look if you want to read more about him :)

Isn't ABSCBN the biggest channel in the philippines ? They air all the popular korean dramas, last year they aired MLSHR

Yay! Thank you for letting me know! I’ll get to reading them all eventually! :) I’d love to get to know more about him through his interviews since he’s doesn’t do social media. 

And no there’s another channel, GMA, that aired MLSHR. I also just looked up that they’ll be the one to air Ruler too, but I looked up ABSCBN aired Missing You years ago. You could say both channels air really popular kdramas, but I’m hoping IANAR ends up with ABSCBN just because I want to say it is the bigger channel in the Philippines, and my family likes that channel more. I’m hoping one day one of those stations gives Remember a chance and buys the right to air it there. I feel like it’d be a hit because of the story :)

• Like 1

@Berou yeah we can only know his deep thoughts and feelings through the inteviews so let's hope and wait for them!! :wink: and more hopefully!! :tongue::wink: 

18 hours ago, justlove said:

And no there’s another channel, GMA, that aired MLSHR. I also just looked up that they’ll be the one to air Ruler too, but I looked up ABSCBN aired Missing You years ago. You could say both channels air really popular kdramas, but I’m hoping IANAR ends up with ABSCBN just because I want to say it is the bigger channel in the Philippines, and my family likes that channel more. I’m hoping one day one of those stations gives Remember a chance and buys the right to air it there. I feel like it’d be a hit because of the story :)

I really hope they buy its airing rights!! that would be great!!:wub::D 

awwwww so cute!! :wub::wub::wub: 

cr: as tagged

• Like 2

@Berou Oh yeah I remember hearing how Missing You was really popular before. But I didn't watch it back then because it looked so sad. Though if I did, maybe I would have discovered my love for YSH sooner :sweatingbullets: I'm hoping Ruler and IANAR become a hit in the Philippines, so YSH's popularity rises over there, and one of the two stations could consider buying the rights to air Remember :) It's such a great story, and I've recommended it to my other kdrama watching family and friends. So far the ones who are watching it told me they like it so far and that YSH is very handsome and a great actor.

@blissfullyblessed Would you know what time slot Ruler is going to air in? I'm just curious to see what Ruler will be going up against. I believe in the Philippines both stations air their kdramas at the same time slots. So I know ABSCBN is currently airing Black and Goblin but it's ending soon so  they're putting in The King Loves. My dad is currently in the Philippines and he watches ABSCBN so he's seen the commercials for these shows. He even told me he watched an episode of Goblin because he knows it's one of my favs :lol: 

@sakura2016 Ahhh those photos :love: so cute indeed :wub:

And just sharing this because YSH's facial expressions in last week's episodes were the best :wub: 

Tomorrow is finally Wednesday! Can't wait to wake up early tomorrow for IANAR. :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, justlove said:

@Berou Oh yeah I remember hearing how Missing You was really popular before. But I didn't watch it back then because it looked so sad. Though if I did, maybe I would have discovered my love for YSH sooner :sweatingbullets: I'm hoping Ruler and IANAR become a hit in the Philippines, so YSH's popularity rises over there, and one of the two stations could consider buying the rights to air Remember :) It's such a great story, and I've recommended it to my other kdrama watching family and friends. So far the ones who are watching it told me they like it so far and that YSH is very handsome and a great actor.

@blissfullyblessed Would you know what time slot Ruler is going to air in? I'm just curious to see what Ruler will be going up against. I believe in the Philippines both stations air their kdramas at the same time slots. So I know ABSCBN is currently airing Black and Goblin but it's ending soon so  they're putting in The King Loves. My dad is currently in the Philippines and he watches ABSCBN so he's seen the commercials for these shows. He even told me he watched an episode of Goblin because he knows it's one of my favs :lol: 

@sakura2016 Ahhh those photos :love: so cute indeed :wub:

And just sharing this because YSH's facial expressions in last week's episodes were the best :wub: 

Tomorrow is finally Wednesday! Can't wait to wake up early tomorrow for IANAR. :D

you would've ended up with severe SLS :lol: you'll have it anyway when you'll watch it in the future :tongue: hhhhhhhhhhhh...happy to know they loved the drama and him :wink::wub: 

will he watch Ruler then?!! :D 

awwwww he's so adorable there :wub: 

let's hope we won't cry much and things will be getting better tomorrow!! :wub::w00t: 

• Like 2

On 1/16/2018 at 1:56 AM, justlove said:

Wow I'm Filipino too! I was born there but my parents and I migrated to the U.S. when I was young. I didn't know that Ruler was going to be shown, now I'll tell my family over there to watch it when it airs. :) And I've read somewhere IANAR has been bought by ABSCBN to air the show, though I haven't seen the official confirmation for it yet. I'm really hoping it's true. I'm sure Filipinos will love the kilig (if anyone else is curious, kilig means butterflies in your stomach/makes your heart flutter. There's no exact word translation for it :sweatingbullets:) that YSH and CSB bring :wub:

And I just read his Nylon interview. What a humble guy :wub: Thanks @Berou for sharing :) I'm hoping he'll accept a pictorial/interview if he receives an offer after IANAR. He's doing a fantastic job playing Kim Min Kyu. Sure the ratings in Korea aren't great, but I'm hoping he sees the love and support from the international community and focuses on that instead. :)

Wow! Hi @justlovenice meeting you. :wub: I would love it if ABSCBN would be the one to air INAR. I'm kinda disappointed that GMA will be airing Master Ruler of the Mask but still happy that it will be shown here. Kekeke! There is no schedule yet for the airing of Master Ruler though timeslots for Kdramas would still be beyond 9pm because of the law.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

you would've ended up with severe SLS :lol: you'll have it anyway when you'll watch it in the future :tongue: hhhhhhhhhhhh...happy to know they loved the drama and him :wink::wub: 

will he watch Ruler then?!! :D 

awwwww he's so adorable there :wub: 

let's hope we won't cry much and things will be getting better tomorrow!! :wub::w00t: 

Oh that's true! Since he enlisted after finishing Missing You, I would've just been sad the 2 years he was gone. But MY is on my timeline so I'll be watching it in the coming months :) Yeah they're really enjoying Remember even though it breaks their hearts to see YSH cry. But they said he's such a good actor and the story is so interesting that they'll keep watching.

So if Ruler is gonna air past 9pm and there's no air date for it yet, my dad may not be able to watch it as he'll be flying back home soon. But I'll let the rest of my family over there know about it and tell them to watch when it airs. :)

Yes! I'm tired of crying, I'm so ready for the happy cute moments. There's only 2 weeks left of IANAR and I just want happy romcom feels for the rest of the episodes :wub:

57 minutes ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Wow! Hi @justlovenice meeting you. :wub: I would love it if ABSCBN would be the one to air INAR. I'm kinda disappointed that GMA will be airing Master Ruler of the Mask but still happy that it will be shown here. Kekeke! There is no schedule yet for the airing of Master Ruler though timeslots for Kdramas would still be beyond 9pm because of the law.

Thanks for letting me know! :) From what I've read it's heavily rumored ABSCBN is the one that already bought the rights for IANAR but they haven't made the official announcement for it yet. Maybe they're just waiting for IANAR to finish airing before they say anything :D And I wanted all of YSH's dramas to be aired with ABSCBN too just because my family and I like that station better and it looks like it's the bigger/more popular station in the Philippines, but you're still lucky because you'll get get to see YSH on your tv screen when Ruler premieres! :)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, justlove said:

Oh that's true! Since he enlisted after finishing Missing You, I would've just been sad the 2 years he was gone. But MY is on my timeline so I'll be watching it in the coming months :) Yeah they're really enjoying Remember even though it breaks their hearts to see YSH cry. But they said he's such a good actor and the story is so interesting that they'll keep watching.

So if Ruler is gonna air past 9pm and there's no air date for it yet, my dad may not be able to watch it as he'll be flying back home soon. But I'll let the rest of my family over there know about it and tell them to watch when it airs. :)

Yes! I'm tired of crying, I'm so ready for the happy cute moments. There's only 2 weeks left of IANAR and I just want happy romcom feels for the rest of the episodes :wub:

Thanks for letting me know! :) From what I've read it's heavily rumored ABSCBN is the one that already bought the rights for IANAR but they haven't made the official announcement for it yet. Maybe they're just waiting for IANAR to finish airing before they say anything :D And I wanted all of YSH's dramas to be aired with ABSCBN too just because my family and I like that station better and it looks like it's the bigger/more popular station in the Philippines, but you're still lucky because you'll get get to see YSH on your tv screen when Ruler premieres! :)

It is indeed a better stationl. That's the station that we love since we were kids. Kekeke! Wider coverage, better dubbing and the promotion is so much better too. YSH deserves the best! If they really got the INAR maybe they will air the show a little after GMA airs Ruler. That's what they did last year with Do Bong Soon on GMA and Hwarang on ABS CBN ( Park Hyung Sik on both dramas). I will definitely watch Ruler and recommend the dramas to all of my friends and relatives. Hahaha! I have influenced so many people with my Kdrama addiction and doing it again for YSH is easy-peasy. 

Spoiler

BTW your name @justlove is the title of ABSCBN's Christmas station ID. I should've known. I watched that video for the nth time because my 3 yr old  niece loves that song so much. Hahaha!:D Putting this on a spoiler just to be safe. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justlove said:

yeah you're saved from that too, you're lucky like me!! :lol::wink:...yeah he was really great there but I have heart problem (not really but I have a weak heart :tongue:) I'm recharging to finish the rest 9 episodes of the drama!! I would've never watched this drama if not for Yoo Seung Ho!! why did he do this to me?!! ahhhhhhhh :lol: 

owww that's bad :( but hope your other family members can watch him then!! :D 

hope so!! :wub: I had enough heartbreak :heartbreak: 

1 hour ago, blissfullyblessed said:
1 hour ago, justlove said:

It is indeed a better stationl. That's the station that we love since we were kids. Kekeke! Wider coverage, better dubbing and the promotion is so much better too. YSH deserves the best! If they really got the INAR maybe they will air the show a little after GMA airs Ruler. That's what they did last year with Do Bong Soon on GMA and Hwarang on ABS CBN ( Park Hyung Sik on both dramas). I will definitely watch Ruler and recommend the dramas to all of my friends and relatives. Hahaha! I have influenced so many people with my Kdrama addiction and doing it again for YSH is easy-peasy. 

happy you have more people around you to recommand Yoo Seung Ho's drama for :D I wish I had but I'm doing my best :wink:

I hope more of his dramas will be bought as well in the future!! :D 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Reveal hidden contents

BTW your name @justlove is the title of ABSCBN's Christmas station ID. I should've known. I watched that video for the nth time because my 3 yr old  niece loves that song so much. Hahaha!:D Putting this on a spoiler just to be safe. 

I agree, he deserves the best! So I'm waiting for ABSCBN to confirm it :) And ohh I actually thought both stations aired PHS's dramas at the same time :lol: so that's what actually happened. I think that'll happen with YSH too. Ruler probably will start airing later this month or next month then IANAR will air right after Ruler finishes its run. So lucky for you to get so much YSH on your tv screen. :wub:

I actually just finished talking to my dad and some of my relatives, and like I already told them to watch Ruler even though they're not fans of GMA, but do it for YSH!  Watch it to see his amazing acting skills and super handsome face :wub::tongue: So they said they'd do it for me :) I usually recommend my fellow kdrama watching family and friends once I finish a kdrama I like. I've already recommended Remember to them and some of them have started watching it, I'll recommend IANAR once it's done airing. :)

And since this is off topic:

Spoiler

Yeah that's where I got my username from! :lol: It was around Christmas when I made this account and I heard the song everywhere over and over. But I liked it so I figured I might as well use the song title for my username. But I do love ABSCBN because watching their programs helped me learn tagalog. When we got to the U.S., my parents never really tried to teach it to me and they got ABSCBN to feel like they're still home in the Philippines. By watching ABSCBN shows especially their teleseryes as I grew up that's how I learned on my own. If you ask me to speak tagalog though, I can't I sound so slang :sweat_smile: but I'm trying to work on it :D

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

yeah you're saved from that too, you're lucky like me!! :lol::wink:...yeah he was really great there but I have heart problem (not really but I have a weak heart :tongue:) I'm recharging to finish the rest 9 episodes of the drama!! I would've never watched this drama if not for Yoo Seung Ho!! why did he do this to me?!! ahhhhhhhh :lol: 

owww that's bad :( but hope your other family members can watch him then!! :D 

hope so!! :wub: I had enough heartbreak :heartbreak: 

happy you have more people around you to recommand Yoo Seung Ho's drama for :D I wish I had but I'm doing my best :wink:

I hope more of his dramas will be bought as well in the future!! :D 

Yeah when I read the plot and watched the trailer, I wasn't really interested in it, but I felt like I have to watch it to see YSH's acting skill :) I feel like it'll be the first time I'll root for a villain character just because it's YSH, so looks like I have to brace myself for heartache when I watch it.

Yep! My relatives there promised me they would, so they better keep their promise! :D

Same, but I still think tomorrow will have angst, so I'm hoping they can resolve it all by the end of tomorrow's episode, and then give us cute and happy moments the rest of the episodes. Like I'm so done with being sad and heartbroken for this show, let Min Kyu and Ji Ah be happy together already please!

• Like 3

On 16/01/2018 at 4:56 AM, justlove said:

I'm filipina as well but based in Sydney Australia. I AM literally DYING to see the episode tonight. I do this every single time. I promise myself I won't start until the series has finished but as soon as I saw it was YSH I was like...nope going to have to start! 

They are both so cute on-screen and off-screen...I love looking at the BTS. So adorable :wub: 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, justlove said:

Yeah when I read the plot and watched the trailer, I wasn't really interested in it, but I felt like I have to watch it to see YSH's acting skill :) I feel like it'll be the first time I'll root for a villain character just because it's YSH, so looks like I have to brace myself for heartache when I watch it.

Yep! My relatives there promised me they would, so they better keep their promise! :D

Same, but I still think tomorrow will have angst, so I'm hoping they can resolve it all by the end of tomorrow's episode, and then give us cute and happy moments the rest of the episodes. Like I'm so done with being sad and heartbroken for this show, let Min Kyu and Ji Ah be happy together already please!

hhhhhhhhh good luck chingu!! :tongue: well same goes for me since I didn't watch it yet myself :lol::blink: 

or you go hunt them :naughty: hhhhhhhhhhhh

so hope so!! :wub: they can resolve the heartach quikly and give us many romance and bromance moments soon!! :wub: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, rt181106 said:

I'm filipina as well but based in Sydney Australia. I AM literally DYING to see the episode tonight. I do this every single time. I promise myself I won't start until the series has finished but as soon as I saw it was YSH I was like...nope going to have to start! 

They are both so cute on-screen and off-screen...I love looking at the BTS. So adorable :wub: 

I have relatives in Sydney! I actually lived there for a couple months before my family moved to the U.S. :) Girl same. Sometimes I wonder why did I decide to put myself through this torture of waiting every week for new episodes :sweatingbullets: I told myself after Goblin I wouldn't do it again, but like 2 months ago I watched Remember and just fell in love with YSH. Plus IANAR's story and the leads really caught my interest that I knew I just had to watch it every week. :)

Hehe I feel so kilig when I see them together whether it be on or off screen. They're sooooooooooooooo cute together. :wub:

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh good luck chingu!! :tongue: well same goes for me since I didn't watch it yet myself :lol::blink: 

or you go hunt them :naughty: hhhhhhhhhhhh

so hope so!! :wub: they can resolve the heartach quikly and give us many romance and bromance moments soon!! :wub: 

Yes good luck to us! Hoping I don't cry too much when I watch MY. I already cried a lot in Remember and now I've been crying in IANAR. 

haha yes! I'll hunt them down if they don't keep their promise! :lol: But I'm sure they will :)

Oh my gosh my heart after today's episodes :heartbreak::bawling: And I haven't even see the full episodes yet, I've just seen the clips. YSH stop making me cry so much! I hope today's episodes are the last ones that make me cry. I want happy romance feels already! :wub:

And since we didn't get any happy, smiling YSH in today's episodes, here:

Hoping to see his smiling face in tomorrow's episodes :) It makes me soooooooo happy to see him smile and laugh so much in bts pics/videos. Looks like he's really enjoying filming :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, justlove said:

I have relatives in Sydney! I actually lived there for a couple months before my family moved to the U.S. :) Girl same. Sometimes I wonder why did I decide to put myself through this torture of waiting every week for new episodes :sweatingbullets: I told myself after Goblin I wouldn't do it again, but like 2 months ago I watched Remember and just fell in love with YSH. Plus IANAR's story and the leads really caught my interest that I knew I just had to watch it every week. :)

Hehe I feel so kilig when I see them together whether it be on or off screen. They're sooooooooooooooo cute together. :wub:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the power of Yoo Seung Ho :lol: he make us break ower promises to ourselves :wink: 

Yes good luck to us! Hoping I don't cry too much when I watch MY. I already cried a lot in Remember and now I've been crying in IANAR. 

haha yes! I'll hunt them down if they don't keep their promise! :lol: But I'm sure they will :)

Oh my gosh my heart after today's episodes :heartbreak::bawling: And I haven't even see the full episodes yet, I've just seen the clips. YSH stop making me cry so much! I hope today's episodes are the last ones that make me cry. I want happy romance feels already! :wub:

And since we didn't get any happy, smiling YSH in today's episodes, here:

Hoping to see his smiling face in tomorrow's episodes :) It makes me soooooooo happy to see him smile and laugh so much in bts pics/videos. Looks like he's really enjoying filming :)

you really believe that you'd cry less than you cried in his rom-com drama?!! hhhhhhh good luck with these hopes :lol::tongue: 

I'm sure they'll do as well!! :wink::wub: 

me too :bawling::heartbreak: and though things looks like will get better a little bit but we can see that he'll be having hard time because of Yoo Chul's father :rage: 

awwwwwwwwww thank you soooooooooooooooo much for these pics :heart: his smile is healing for sure :heart: 

yeah, I feel happy seeing him enjoying his time on set!! :wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the power of Yoo Seung Ho :lol: he make us break ower promises to ourselves :wink: 

you really believe that you'd cry less than you cried in his rom-com drama?!! hhhhhhh good luck with these hopes :lol::tongue: 

I'm sure they'll do as well!! :wink::wub: 

me too :bawling::heartbreak: and though things looks like will get better a little bit but we can see that he'll be having hard time because of Yoo Chul's father :rage: 

awwwwwwwwww thank you soooooooooooooooo much for these pics :heart: his smile is healing for sure :heart: 

yeah, I feel happy seeing him enjoying his time on set!! :wub::wub::wub: 

Hehe yep! I think for all of YSH's upcoming dramas I'll be watching them and waiting each week for new episodes :) So hopefully he comes back with a drama like in middle of the year or towards the end of the year. I don't want to wait too long.

Well I wasn't expecting to cry so much in IANAR because it's supposed to be a romcom, yet I've cried like these past few weeks with the episodes they've given us :bawling: Ok I'm hoping when I watch MY, I cry less than I did in Remember because when I watched that, I swear I cried or was teary-eyed every single episode. :heartbreak:

I adore his smile. It's so precious, and ugh I just love his smile so much :wub: I missed that smiling face in yesterday's episodes, and I'm so happy it came back today! :wub:  I was so sad and cried so much yesterday, looks like I'll be the complete opposite today and just smile the whole time :D Even if Yoo Chul's father gives him a hard time, at least he's not alone anymore. He has Ji Ah and the Santa Maria team with him ready to face the problems. :) Though I'm hoping his allergy goes away for good, looks like we'll find everything out as it's finale week next week! I'm not ready to say bye to IANAR :(

• Like 2

Hehe yep! I think for all of YSH's upcoming dramas I'll be watching them and waiting each week for new episodes :) So hopefully he comes back with a drama like in middle of the year or towards the end of the year. I don't want to wait too long.

Well I wasn't expecting to cry so much in IANAR because it's supposed to be a romcom, yet I've cried like these past few weeks with the episodes they've given us :bawling: Ok I'm hoping when I watch MY, I cry less than I did in Remember because when I watched that, I swear I cried or was teary-eyed every single episode. :heartbreak:

I adore his smile. It's so precious, and ugh I just love his smile so much :wub: I missed that smiling face in yesterday's episodes, and I'm so happy it came back today! :wub:  I was so sad and cried so much yesterday, looks like I'll be the complete opposite today and just smile the whole time :D Even if Yoo Chul's father gives him a hard time, at least he's not alone anymore. He has Ji Ah and the Santa Maria team with him ready to face the problems. :) Though I'm hoping his allergy goes away for good, looks like we'll find everything out as it's finale week next week! I'm not ready to say bye to IANAR :(

pleaaaaaaaaaaase *praying*

well knowing Yoo Seung Ho I knew we'll be crying (no one will miss showcasing his great talent in breaking our hearts after all :wink:) but I didn't think that it will be for all these episodes nor this painful ah :heartbreak: though really I was crying since 1st week being super protective for him hhhhhhhhh :tongue: but yeah Remember was a drama where it's impossible to finish a single episode without crying or feel your heart bursting with pain NO WAY ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :heartbreak: and that's the drama where I realised 1st time that Yoo Seung Ho's smile can be more hurtful and painful than his heartbreaking tears: remember his cueless smile telling In Ah he's heading to their office while he's heading the wrong way and when he told her with a big smile he's waiting for his father :heartbreak::heartbreak::heartbreak: remembering them breaks my heart :bawling: 

awwwwww that smile...it's so precious!! :wub::wub::wub: gladly we had it back in today's episode :D:wub: and things will get better in the upcoming episodes with santa maria team being by his side alongside Ji Ah :wink: so we can expect more smiles from him :wub:...yeah that's the worst part that next week is the final week!! otteokkeeeeeeeeeee :( 

• Like 2

On 15/01/2018 at 2:10 AM, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhh it's a big deal to pick top 3 :lol: and can't wait for it to be harder with the upcoming roles he'll pick in the future!! :blush: 

@blissfullyblessed welcome chingu!! :D Ki Min Kyu is heart stealer for sure!! :wink::love: 

I hope he do another rom-com and I believe he will if he gets a script he'll enjoy!! yes IANAR didn't do well raiting wise but I can see that Yoo Seung Ho is actually enjoying filming this drama and have no regrets in taking it feeling the love of people outside of raiting numbers so I'm happy for him and not really worried that he'd go back to melo genre and consider this drama as a wrong choice or blame himself for the low rating (since he tends to blame himself over everything) which is a good thing!! :) 

Hi there its doing so well though overseas! Isn't that where the market is? I don't understand why it is so underrated in Korea. 

I have dramafever and its like the highest rated there! Well the last time I looked. 

YSH shouldn't feel so bad he's doing so well in romcoms and I do hope he does another romcom it suits him! 

• Like 3