[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest garnet_moon

Hahaha my copy of EXILE LOVE is already shipped! Hmm in the next 2-3 days, I'll receive my copy *_____* I really can't wait to watch the DVD concert of EXILE LOVE XD (lyly knows why ^__~)

EXsamurai clip is soooo cute *___*

PS. I started another page!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobbiyo

yay for their album sells! OMG YOU LUCKY GIRl! hhahaha. I think I'm going to get that for Christmas :D PUAHAHA. I'm not sure though :o Is it worth it Gail!? I DON'T KNOW!!

yay for the 8th page! and a new fan!!!

Guest lulugege

I wish I could buy Exile Love! Let us know how it is, maybe I will have to get one. hehe

I just watched best artist 2007. I felt so bad that Atsushi's mic didn't work till the very end. They kept adjusting Takahiro's mic too. I feel like they should have them sing again :D

Guest garnet_moon

^ EXILE's management have demanded NTV to release a public apology for that. Well they have done it twice on the show and another one in their official website. (It's because to make sure that they didn't sabotaged the performance and it was due to sound malfunction >___<)

But anyway, Takahiro has redeemed himself at Best Artist after his flop last year.

Good news! EXILE LOVE set a huge surprise at the first week of 2008 Oricon year with the first day sales of 213K! which is very rare for an artist to do so. For 2007, they have the second highest first day sales.. So congratulations! (Well there were a lot of factors why it achieved that great sales)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My copy arrived already!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhh screams!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lulugege

Thanks for the review. Now I'm really tempted to buy it. I wished it came with subtitles so I could understand what's going on.

I'm glad NTV apologized for it. It would've been horrible if their performance was sabotaged.

Congrats to Exile on their sales! They deserve it!

Guest fobbiyo

DANG!! 213K WHOA!! THAT'S ALOT! They deserve it :) OH MY GOD. I'm SO ADDICTED to TOUCH THE SKY. Because of the PV, I want the album ;) HAHAH.

aww. You're not going to do any cuts from the DVD :T omg. Really? They're suppose to release it next year?!! WHOA. NO WONDER. "what is love" hahahah. i like that song too! But it reminds me of a certain song.. I forgot what though. OMG DID YOU PUT THE SPOILER!?!?! :o hahahahaha. the pictures are so funny. Is the DVD all regions? :o

edit: WTH GAIL! I was suppose to do the singles :( Why'd you do it? :T SORRY OMG.

Guest garnet_moon

DANG!! 213K WHOA!! THAT'S ALOT! They deserve it :) OH MY GOD. I'm SO ADDICTED to TOUCH THE SKY. Because of the PV, I want the album ;) HAHAH.

aww. You're not going to do any cuts from the DVD :T omg. Really? They're suppose to release it next year?!! WHOA. NO WONDER. "what is love" hahahah. i like that song too! But it reminds me of a certain song.. I forgot what though. OMG DID YOU PUT THE SPOILER!?!?! :o hahahahaha. the pictures are so funny. Is the DVD all regions? :o

edit: WTH GAIL! I was suppose to do the singles :( Why'd you do it? :T SORRY OMG.

I'm so sorry lyly for doing it. (as lol I got some nice time off) But I got another job for you to do.. Hmm.. I'll be really really really busy so I need for you to compile the links on my blog (EXILE links) that are still working.. and put it on private mode in EX-IT (we'll be adding a media download section there, also I'll give you an access to my Mediafire account so that you can compile those things completely). If you have the files, can you take some screenshots??? ^^;; Sorry again for overdoing some stuffs... :(

Yes.. unfortunately, I will not do any dvd cuts as lol I'm getting busier and my internet is really so slow now (I'm going back to timing/typesetting as I have another project on my hands :D LOL I'm kinda selling off my skill for fansubbing) Yes I put the spoiler of course, that's why I put a warning that if you don't want a spoiler don't read my review

and speaking of sales.. EXILE is really going on hype as they declare that EXILE LOVE already shipped out 1 million copies as of Saturday (which means 1 million copies in 4 days! XD)

LOL I stalked Takahiro's mobile blog (thank you Japanese fans) and haha he said that EXILE gave him a surprise bday party (lol it's a week late already) and he was laughing so hard that Atsushi impersonated him and he was laughing because he saw himself with a stashe XD and speaking of him, finally, I have found his first audition clip aside from the Vocal Battle audition!!! hahaha... it's the 30seconds to fame thing XD

Sorry for not putting here the latest news, as I'm really so lazy to cross post things everywhere.. Well EX-IT and my personal blog are the best place where you can check out the latest about EXILE.

I am still in search for Japanese translators!!! (If ever you have found one, please please contact me).. There are some good EXILE videos that are waiting to subbed...

Project on line up

Mecha Ike episodes (11/10 and 12/8 episodes)

*Ii Hanashisa / some old documentary clips*

Guest fobbiyo

Like.. the DL links of videos you uploaded? I downloaded some, but not all. Alrighty! Just PM me with the "goods" ;D LOL. Alrighty. I'll do some screenshots. But I need to DL it first. Wait. Screen shots of the videos you put on your blog right?

OMG. hahaha. HOW SWEET. lmfao! I wanna see Atsushi be Takahiro *thinking* hahahah.. :lol:

and also, OMG. 1 MILLION COPIES ALREADY!?!? WHOA EXILE! They're just too amazing <3

man gail, you always find good clips. and you say you're busy! WHATEVER! You still have time to stalk EXILE. lol. With their fan's blogs. lol.

Man, I guess I have to read things from your blog. Maybe.. I'll post things here for you :) I'll credit of course. aahha. if you're lazy. OR you don't want me to do it?

I didn't even see the "don't read" spoiler thing. HHAHAH. I think I was too excited :P But I didn't really read it, I just scanned it. HAHAHA. So.. ;)

Sorry Gail. I don't know any translator.. or anything like that <_<

Sgwannabe: OMG you're LUCKY! hahahah. I hope you enjoy it as much as Gail did <_<;) hahah. ARE YOU A SILENT READER? How come I never see you post?! lol. Keep EXILE's thread alive! :) COM`N! I know what you mean by Atsushi being "eye-candy" lmfao. I love EXILE alottttttt more because of him too. Atsushi :wub:

Guest garnet_moon

^ well not really it takes up a lot of time.. and it's just like reading newspapers to get an info. So hmm a couple of minutes to spare browsing won't do any harm. Well this time really.. lol real work + timing again + holiday preparations. Yes, screenshots of the videos I have uploaded so far... (You are learning PS now right? LOL now is your chance to apply what you learn)

It's okay, just help me in advertising for a Japanese translator LOL.

Guest garnet_moon

Yay! I found a translator!!!!!!!!!! *grins*

So now, EXsub is going to be ready to announce some projects

Mecha Ike both 11/10 and 12/8 episodes + (possible) Pussuma 12/11 episode

Yoroshiku!!!!

Guest splendidlure

Charts: EXILE sells 670,000

EXILE's new album, "EXILE LOVE," ended its first week with approximately 670,000 copies sold, making it the top seller. DREAMS COME TRUE also did well with their "AND I LOVE YOU," selling 374,000 copies to make the #2 spot.

FUNKY MONKEY BABYS achieved #5 with their second album. TUBE (#7), Ulfuls (#9), and INFINITY 16 (#10) also made appearances in the top ten.

In singles, V6 topped the chart with "way of life," selling 91,000 copies. ZARD's posthumous release "Glorious Mind" was the #2 seller at 50,000 copies.

Several other artists had new releases in the top ten: Remioromen (#3), YUKI (#4), BoA (#6), and Shunsuke Kiyokiba (#9).

Meanwhile, Kanjani8 was #1 in the overall DVD rankings with their "47." It sold 208,000 copies, which is the highest opening week sales for any music DVD released this year.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-2272

m0345694701zu4lo4.jpg

woot. congrats to EXILE. i loved the cd<3 one of their best works ever!

Guest garnet_moon

^ Choo Choo Train - Vocal Battle Audition 2006. The DVD is on Evolution album and/or Evolution Live Tour. Watching this clip made me realized how Takahiro improved in a year span ^^

Wow the new found translator works so fast! (I have to do timings fast too) Actually there is one video that is waiting to be released, it's on encoding phase now so yeah... Maybe in a few hours - a day it will be released already ^^

Guest fobbiyo

yayy! I saw on your blog that you found a translator. LMFAO. Go you :) Does that person like EXILE? Or they're just translating?

OMG. THEY SOLD A LOOTT OF COPIES! whooooooooa! 6 million?! CRAZY. lol! EXILE is just too good I guess :wub:

I agree. Takahiro improved SO much from that performance *wipes tears* I'm so proud of that guy!

Is it me.. or "What Is Love" kind of sound like another song? O_O There's something about it that .. I REALLY LOVE.

Guest garnet_moon

The permanent translator is an EXILE fan too.. hehe another one to add as Takahiro fangirls ^^;;

if my internet never failed a while ago, the video would have been already released... >___>

LOL you might have mistaken What is Love to another COLOR song.. But whatever... that song is really LOVE *____*

Archived