[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest garnet_moon

^ I'm glad you like Takahiro (not just for his looks but also for his voice). Ever since, he joined EXILE, people are comparing him to Shun as the lesser good one. I'm kinda pissed off by it because simply for the fact that Takahiro is Takahiro and Shun is Shun and people shouldn't compare Takahiro with Shun xD

Well LOL EXILE pictures are kinda hard to find because (1) I haven't seen an English fansite, (2) Their blogs are in the fanclub members exclusive websites and on Japanese mobile phone sites. (3) They got less fangirls compared to those pretty boy groups ^__^;; I'll post some pictures here that I stalked from the FC exclusive sites on my next posts

They were featured in an article in Yahoo Japan which said about how the OKAXILE thing has been a recent talk in blogs and how good is it as a marketing strategy for EXILE's sales :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest garnet_moon

^ LOL I've seen that too chooo funny but at the same time so cute. Haha Atsushi was half-heartedly done that Choo Choo Train step.

Choo Choo Train is reviving its spot after that Mecha Ike OKAXILE special..

Guest fobbiyo

OMG. YAYYYY! MORE FANS <3 You guys are the BEST for making this go 4 pages :w00t: Its not much, but HEY we're getting somewhere!

Yea. I want pictures of them too! The only pictures I can find is .. their album pictures >.< The ONLY picture I can find of Shun, and its his album cover.. SORRY no pictures of Takahiro, although I would love some :D

exileimagecover1.jpg

Theres only one performance for ChooChooTrain right? Because I saw only one.. and let me tell you, it was a cute song and performance :D

garnet_moon: I know how you feel with people comparing them.. I mean I do admit I did it before.. :unsure: BUT now its like.. Takahiro is just :wub: you know? and Like.. Shun and him cannot be compared. :D haahah. I wonder whats Shun up with right now.. :mellow:

Also, Somehow.. Takahiro looks WAYYYY younger than EVERYONE. Is that just me?

omg. i'm SO voting.. Are they winning?! Thanks for the update :D oh and.. WHICH BUTTON I CLICK? O_O

Performance last week!? OH GOSH. Where do you watch all of your videos?! :(

I still didn't check out their latest MV. :T

YOONA_x3: OMG. I'm looking for the performance too! shoot! haha. The finalist version of Lovers Again is pretty good though! even though it takes like 10 minutes !!! hahah. <3 Did you listen to Lost Moments? I ALWAYS talk about this song, because its SO awesome! It's not really EXILE's song though. It's COLOR's song FEAT Atsushi :wub:

ai0no0ff: Yes they are pretty good :D hahah. Good to know that you find them well.. Pretty good. :P

Wait.. Is EXILE having another tour? :huh: When is Matsu leaving ? :tears:

Guest garnet_moon

Ohhhh sorry I forgot to tell you, you will click the left button for it to accept. Remember to vote as many times as you can.. :D :D (Well you can also vote for your other favorite Jpop artists)

EXILE is really getting their recognition this year after almost being shattered with Shun's departure from the group (did I posted here why he left EXILE??? Well if not, one of his reason was that he doesn't want anymore to be identified or tagged as "the other or the twin vocal of EXILE". He really wants a solo career.. too bad for him, often times solo singers from a group don't succeed that much compared when they are still in a group ^^ (well just my theory))

LOL Takahiro not only looks a lot younger than most of them but hahaha he is really literally younger than them. Hiro could almost be his father already... ^^;;

Yes they will have a live tour but for next year hmm probably around March since their next album will have an early release on December 12. About Matsu, there is no official news when he will have his leave for EXILE. Speaking of him, I got his description already (if you still remember what I posted on the last page I think)

Matsu - EXILE Heart - a performer who likes to be stylish, a shy member that tends not to do a big change or impact (a subtle way to say that he tends to be boring XD)

I always forget to post it here. My friend has a dailymotion account which has a lot of EXILE video goodies :D

Go, Watch and Satisfy your EXILE video needs

Guest fobbiyo

Matsu's description ? :huh:

hold up! how younger IS HE?!?! WTH! I thought he wasn't THAT younger than them.

--okay I just checked and its only 4 years >.< HAHAHHA. ONLY! lmfao.

AWWWW! POOR SHUN! It like.. Fly to the Sky.. [if you know them.. the same exact thing happened.. but the guy didn't go solo] okay. back to EXILE. Yeah I agree with you.. Most soloist doesn't really make it big. I mean.. EXILE is really popular, he must have felt really.. yeah.. to leave the group like that. I remember during "Song For You" Atsushi was crying SO SO SO MUCH! and Shun was like "are you okay?" omfg. I got really teary. Good luck to SHUN! :)

THANKS FOR SHARING THAT! HAHAH. FINALLY! :D! Some EXILE videos :lol:

Oh, I thought Matsu is going to leave after the EVOLUTION tour.. :mellow::huh:

Thanks. I'll vote for them alott :D and other people too.. HAHA

wait, are they winning? or you're not sure?

MAN. i can't wait for their album :D !! More songs! YAYYY-ers man. :lol::lol:

Guest garnet_moon

Sure I'll help you recognize them

fobbiyo >> this is the description I'm talking about

lol there is this funny special (the Mecha Ike one) where they posted the different description for EXILE members

Hiro - EXILE's leader (also a talent manager/EXILE's main company's LDH, president, who is generous to his talents and subordinates)

img13796092182085801190bd6.jpg

Makidai - EXILE's Ikemen (Handsome man, a performer who can act)

67791629tw5.jpg

Akira - EXILE's Center (because he is always in the center during their live performances and as a tallest member of EXILE)

img1379609210774424aq2.jpg

USA - EXILE's Fantastic Dancer

47844782ra4.jpg

Matsu - EXILE Heart - a performer who likes to be stylish, a shy member that tends not to do a big change or impact (a subtle way to say that he tends to be boring XD)

80001452tu1.jpg

Atsushi - Mr.EXILE (considered as the core of EXILE)

pic07021905om6.jpg

Takahiro - EXILE Love (a description of how much he loves EXILE. With Okinawa Karate techniques, he went of to the country's top competition >>> he won this tournament)

img1379609242507380vt4.jpg

credit me for stalking their pictures XD

EXILE's ages

Hiro - 39/40

Matsu - not sure between 35 - 37

USA - 33

Makidai - 32

Atsushi - 27

Akira - 26

Takahiro - 22 soon to be 23

Yeah I thought that Matsu will leave EXILE after EVOLUTION Live Tour but well it seems that he really likes dancing that he overcome his disease for it.

Ah, thank you so much. I always though tht atsushi was the leader. I like most of their song tht are released this year, it's really nice. Now the last thing i should do is differentiate between atsushi and takahiro voices. I just glad tht i bought their dvd concert.

btw wht is Mecha Ike? I'm still a new fan.

Guest garnet_moon

Oh you did?? wow good!!! I'm glad that you did buy their DVD too :D hahhaa the concert is really visual appealing even if non-EXILE fans can enjoy watching it...

Usually in a group, the one who is the oldest is the leader ^^ (especially the Japanese ones)

Just a tip to recognize their voices >> Atsushi takes up the higher notes and his voice is soft while Takahiro does the lower notes

Taken from Wikipedia:

Mecha-Mecha Iketeru! (めちゃ²イケてるッ!, Mecha-Mecha Iketeru!?) is a popular Japanese variety show, shown on Fuji TV. The hosts of the show are the owarai duo Ninety-Nine (Takashi Okamura and Hiroyuki Yabe)

Takashi Okamura joined EXILE in their live tour, dancing in Won't Be Long and Choo Choo Train. They formed a special unit called OKAXILE (Okamura + EXILE). LOL it was really so funny. He even imitated Atsushi and sang Lovers Again (Chicchai Atsushi). Our group is on progress of subbing the 2 hour special. Hmm.. I already finished the timings for dialogues, I just need to profread it for corrections and additionals. Translation will begin soon as I finished timing it :D

I just like buying dvd concert regardless of the artist, it's the best way to know the artist instead of listening to other people's opinion. Thank you so much for your help, i can't wait for the subbed vid.

It seems tht exile has quite a number of male fans, i noticed it when i watched their concert. Are they under avex?, to me they're quite special before i get to know them bcos i heard tht they're the only boyband tht appeared in music station other thn JE artist. I'm not comparing them since i know their style are really different and i know they're not your typical boyband.

Guest garnet_moon

Ohhh I agree with you on that part, watching an artist concert is a great way to know them because (1) it's live, (2)you can watch + listen at the same time to their songs in full performances, (3) artists are on their best at their concerts.

I think so that they have an equal number of fans because hmm let's say some of their songs are like Boyz II Men, a touch of pop and R&B so yeah their songs fit to a guy's taste compared to your typical boybands that are majorly pop.

Yes they are under Avex on it's subcompany, Rhythm Zone (together with Kumi, m-flo and others). About being in Music Station, because their targets are not actually teenagers like most boybands have ^^;; I think aside from EXILE, WaT is another non JE group that is also allowed on MS. DBSK had just guested there mainly because of Kumi

To show to others what we were talking about the Hey Say Jump x EXILE's Choo Choo Train, here is the animation I made ^^

choochootrainky3.gif

Choo kawaii desu ne??

Guest fobbiyo

OMG. HEY!SAY!? Dude. They're like.. BABIES compared to EXILE! LMFAO. I never knew they had more members! WTH 10?! :crazy: as if 5 small kids isn't enough.. they decided to add 5 more kids!

-- Okay. I just watched the clip. and OMFG. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA. HOW FUNNY! I never knew Atsushi was THAT short!Were they making fun of him!?! LOL. and the thing they did was cool :D since they had more people. hahha.. I didn't even understand it and it was still hilarious!

Oh my gosh. How I wish I had the money to buy their DVD :( I mean.. I'm already impressed with the little cuts you've made garnet_moon! Also, yeaahh. I've also noticed that only JE's boybands get to go on Music Station :T BUT luckily DBSK get to collab with Koda Kumi, or I don't think they'll ever get to go on. >.<

Thanks for the descriptions about each member. Sometimes when they dance, I can't see their faces clearly .. hahaha. I'm STILL not sure whos who in performances. Oh wait. I can tell whos Akira and Hiro. Akira is so cute O_O!! and.. Matsu. Atsushi. Takahiro... er. I think all of them. NVM! lmao! wait.. Who was at the end when they did that thing from ChooChootrain?

OMMG! I saw the "I Believe" pv. ITS SO CUTE!! and the performance too! aww :D Cute EXILE. hahaha. Takahiro's smile is so adorable. When I saw Atsushi's smile, OMFG I went kinda crazy :lol: I'm so crazy for him right now! Is this a Christmas time PV? HAHA. And are they REALLY partying?!!

The little kids at the end.. AWW. The guy's eyes are REALLY nice. and the girl looks so much older than him.. :blink:

Atsushi and his signature sunglasses ! HAHAHA. It's weird how they're flashing back and forth, them partying and having fun, then them singing all seriously. HAHAH. I LOVE THE SONG TOO. WHOA. No wonder you like it ;D

omg. I just watched "One Love EXILE EVOLUTION LIVE TOUR 2007" its SO SWEEEEET! WHOA! and How many fans attended?! It was so sweet how the fans sang XD lol. Was this the last song they sang for the EVOLUTION tour? it seems like it..

LMFAO! I knew they were old.. just not THAT old. I still love them :D

I hope Matsu's decision to stay is a good choice! I guess he wants to spend his last few year[s?] with EXILE :D

athirah: HAHAH. Yeah. At first.. i didn't really know their voices. Well, Shun's, Atsushi's, and Takahiro's, but you'll get use to it! It IS really different after listening to them about 8978934 times. :T HAHAH. You'll get there. :D YOU BOUGHT THE EVOULTION DVD???! :o Lucky...

Exile's style IS different from the rest. That's why I love them! They're NOT your typical boyband. :D

Guest garnet_moon

Because you got a long post, I feel like quoting your post and add some comments to it ^^;;

OMG. HEY!SAY!? Dude. They're like.. BABIES compared to EXILE! LMFAO. I never knew they had more members! WTH 10?! :crazy: as if 5 small kids isn't enough.. they decided to add 5 more kids!

LOL yeah they got 10 members! Remember that SJ has 13 members XD Even though they are cute, I wouldn't start fandom-ing on them because I'm not a pedophile!!!!

-- Okay. I just watched the clip. and OMFG. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA. HOW FUNNY! I never knew Atsushi was THAT short!Were they making fun of him!?! LOL. and the thing they did was cool :D since they had more people. hahha.. I didn't even understand it and it was still hilarious!

LOL yeah they were making fun of Atsushi because he did the Choo Choo Train so lazily as if he don't want to do it... ^^;; Yeah he was short compared to Takahiro and Akira... Well just to give you an overview about their heights, from smallest to tallest ----->>> Matsu > USA > Hiro > Atsushi > Makidai > Takahiro > Akira, ideally this should be their arrangement in Choo Choo Train! xD

I've also noticed that only JE's boybands get to go on Music Station :T BUT luckily DBSK get to collab with Koda Kumi, or I don't think they'll ever get to go on. >.<

It was believed that MS is monopolized by Johnny and he is friends with its host, Tamori, that's why only JE boybands get to go there. Yeah DBSK should be thankful for Kumi for stepping on the MS land

Who was at the end when they did that thing from ChooChootrain?

Akira. He is always in the end of the line in Choo Choo Train because he is the tallest member of EXILE. The EXILE's arrangement on Choo Choo Train (usually this is the line) ---->> Matsu > Hiro > USA > Makidai > Takahiro > Atsushi > Akira

OMMG! I saw the "I Believe" pv. ITS SO CUTE!! and the performance too! aww :D Cute EXILE. hahaha. Takahiro's smile is so adorable. When I saw Atsushi's smile, OMFG I went kinda crazy :lol: I'm so crazy for him right now! Is this a Christmas time PV? HAHA. And are they REALLY partying?!!

HAHAHA. It's weird how they're flashing back and forth, them partying and having fun, then them singing all seriously. HAHAH. I LOVE THE SONG TOO. WHOA. No wonder you like it ;D

Takahiro's smile is love *___* Hahaha!!! Yes this is a Christmas/Winter PV and song. As far as I know, it was a real party, I dunno if they set it up like that so that it will fit on the PV... Yes I believe is really great.. Even Non-EXILE fans appreciated the song. I'm glad people like Takahiro's first single composition :D

omg. I just watched "One Love EXILE EVOLUTION LIVE TOUR 2007" its SO SWEEEEET! WHOA! and How many fans attended?! It was so sweet how the fans sang XD lol. Was this the last song they sang for the EVOLUTION tour? it seems like it..

*__* It's one of my favorite performance too... In Yokohama Arena, the one in the dvd it was 30,000 people who watched it. But on the final night live at Tokyo Big Site, 40,000 people watched it. This year was their biggest number of people who've watched their entire tour.

Guest fobbiyo

Yeah.. SJ is WAYY too freaking big already seriously. HAHA. But they ARE cute. LOLLL. Even though they are KINDA close to my age.. they look like they can pass as a 10 year old >.<

Wait. I thought Choochootrain was a old song? Did they just included Takahiro in it? Because isn't Shun the original one?

HAHAHA. WAS Atsushi lazy? lol. I was cracking up so hard when I watching it. Matsu is the tallest? I thought it was Akira or something.. or the leader! or something. HAHA.

Yea. I heard that rumor about JE is friends with the host too. I wish they gave other bands a chance too!

Yeaaaa ! I love Takahiro's little dimples :D AHHHWW. HHAH. I want to pinch his cheeks ;D

dang, 40,000?!! CRAZYY. Thats ALOT fans. They must have been so happy *tear. So they didn't include the final night in the DVD? WHAT? Don't they usually use the last night for the DVD?! wthhhh. The last night was when COLOR joined them to sing Lost Moments right? lol. MAN.

Are we ever going to see Lost Moments live?!?!

:o

Guest garnet_moon

LOL you misread my post... Matsu is the smallest EXILE member and Akira is the tallest member ^^;; the arrangement from left to right is from smallest to tallest ^__^;;

Yes Choo Choo Train is an old song. It was first sang by Hiro's old group, ZOO then EXILE covered it with Atsushi and Shun and now they re-record it with Takahiro, it was Takahiro's first song when he officially joined EXILE. (He sang it after he was announced as the winner of the audition)

Yes I always wanted to pinch Takahiro's cheeks ;___;

They didn't use the final night for the live tour dvd for the reason that some performances there (like Won't Be Long, Dancers Anthem, Choo Choo Train and Lovers Again) will spoil the airing of Mecha Ike. Because Okamura joined EXILE during those song performances. But don't you worry, the final night concert dvd will be included in their upcoming album as well like a freebie.. CD+2DVD version

CD = audio tracks

1st DVD - Final Night Concert + Mecha Ike special that were not shown in both tv broadcast

2nd DVD - 10 minutes EXsamurai anime (this was shown during their gallery museum thing) and PVs

Guest fobbiyo

lmfao! I think I did misread it. LMFAO My bad.. >.<! Atsushi still looks like he's the shortest. LOL. he should go in the front ;D

Yeah. I found out that Takahiro rerecorded after I posted my post.. hahah. Do you have his version? ER. I think I HAD it, but I deleted it? Because I thought that both versions were the same? Or.. maybe I had takahiro's version but not Shun's version.. HAHAH. I'm confused!

And I thought Lovers Again was Takahiro's first song? And also, how come in the auditions, people were singing Lovers Again? and then they released it in their album? O_o Like.. HAHA. iono. Do you understand me?

YEA. takahiro's cheeks are like.. chubby. IONO. It's just SO cute! LOL

Mecha Ike? Hrm. That includes their performances too? I haven't had the chance to watch it yet >.<

YAY for their new album! Is their any info about how much songs in their album yet? wHHHAA. I hope it won't cost THAT much .. <_<

yay! This is my 800th post :D I wanted to do it in something special :D

and omfg. Yesterday when I was watching EXILE videos, I can not get enough of ATSUSHI! :oO He's so.. :wub: seriously.

Guest garnet_moon

LOL you misread my post again :sweatingbullets: I said that Choo Choo Train was first Takahiro's song when he officially joined EXILE which he joined singing after he was announced as the winner. Unmei no Hito, Lovers Again and Giver were not counted as his first official songs because those were the songs he sang for the audition (which means before he joined EXILE) ^^;; I hope you got my point :sweatingbullets:

Yes his cheeks are chubby.. LOL much obvious when he eats his favorite cheeseburger XD

As a quote again of what I said on the previous post

Taken from Wikipedia:

Mecha-Mecha Iketeru! (めちゃ²イケてるッ!, Mecha-Mecha Iketeru!?) is a popular Japanese variety show, shown on Fuji TV. The hosts of the show are the owarai duo Ninety-Nine (Takashi Okamura and Hiroyuki Yabe)

Takashi Okamura joined EXILE in their live tour, dancing in Won't Be Long and Choo Choo Train. They formed a special unit called OKAXILE (Okamura + EXILE). LOL it was really so funny. He even imitated Atsushi and sang Lovers Again (Chicchai Atsushi).

That happened during the final night of the concert... Hmm.. I wonder which one they will use as the clip... The final night the first night or the final night second night... XD Because those 2 days have the same setlist... Or maybe they will combine the best of the two nights. About the album probably around 14 tracks... around 6 -7 new songs...

Congratulations to your 800th posts!!

Guest fobbiyo

omg. LOL. YEA. I KNEW that was his first song, but I thought Lovers Again was his official one, until you said.. well. yeah. LOL. i get you :T But theres a thing I don't forget. Like.. During his audition.. Lovers Again didn't even come out until AFTER he joined.. Did they just gave the finalist the song to sing it for the final performance or something? .. do you get it? :T

omg. SORRY I DID read that post you quoted, but I guess I didn't read it carefully....

HAHA. you saw takahiro eating a cheeseburger? LMAO. funny funny.

Thanks :D HAHAH. I'm quite happy with my posts... kinda ish. '

14 tracks? 6-7 new songs?! Can't wait! AHHA. mannn. I can't wait till I Believe comes out. Takahiro really composed that himself? Did he write it too? .. ? Talented guyysss!

Guest garnet_moon

Ahhh I get your point... They gave the finalists the songs they will sing for the vocal battle audition final night

Takahiro - Unmei no Hito

JONTE - Eien

Nesmith - Fly Away

Taka - Exit

Warner - Style

Maeda - Stay

but during the first stage of the audition, all those who auditioned performed their favorite EXILE songs. The second stage where they got the semi-finalists, they all sang Lovers Again.. the 3rd stage where the finalists were chosen, they sang and recorded their own version of Giver.. then on the final night they all sang Lovers Again + the chosen song with EXILE.

Err my bad, Takahiro only composed the lyrics of I believe, they got a different arranger for the melody. ^^;;

Takahiro eating his favorite cheeseburger

sdfsdfpts9.jpg20070502210877pk1.png

Archived