I'll be here for you on rainy nights

Can't let you go, babe, I want you to stay

Oh yeah, I know now I love you my girl

Oh yeah

Kono mama ja owarenai kimi wo dare ka ni watasenai

Iradachi wo kakusezu ni

yami ni ai jou wo butsuketeta

Kimi ga daiji da to itsumo wakatteta no ni

Kimi wo komarasete bakari datta boku wa Oh no..

Oh yeah

Tsutaetai kotoba wa

Motto yasashii kotoba de

I can tell you sou ima nara

To your heart

Kimi ni todoketai

Oh yeah

I’m thinking of you ima demo

Kono omoi tsutae kirazu

Ima kimi ni todoke you

Kimi wo zutto aishiteru

Oh yeah

I'll be here for you on rainy nights

Can't let you go, babe, I want you to stay

Oh yeah, I know now I love you my girl

Oh yeah

Tsutaetai kotoba wa

Motto yasashii kotoba de

I can tell you sou ima nara

To your heart

Kimi ni todoketai

Oh yeah

(I translated this one for my friend but turned out so crappy XD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dvd arrived earlier and I just finished watching it *____* The concert was really so visually appealing! You can say that it was a high budget production. :D Props to EXILE, COLOR, JONTE, NeverLand and EXPG dancers!!!

The end part has a sad mood :( For me, it was worth the wait and my money. One of the best Japanese concerts for 2007. I can't wait to see the dvds with the new album since that one has more setlist than the Yokohama arena... and waaiii a Lost Moments perf *__*

Guest fobbiyo

garnet_moon! Sorry! I haven't been on to chat with you in this little thread.. :(

Thanks for Lost Moment lyrics :D Thanks for the videos on the concert! was it really that great?!! GOSHH! I want it :lol::angry::mellow:<_<

REALLY?!?!!? A LOST MOMENT PERFORMANCE?!? NO WAY! I WANT TO SEE ! omggg.

YEA. I thought I saw Color! Because on of the guy looked VERY familar. I'm not really familar with them, but I do like their single "Blue Sky" :)

AND NEW ALBUM?!! YES!! I cannot wait ! Seriously :)

oh yea! OMG. Takahiro is soooooo sooo soo CUTE in the audition ! I knew he was cute, but WHOA. he was like SUPER cute in there. I was like "WHHHOOOA! TAKAHIRO?!" I see why you liked EXILE because of him :D

WHOA! I just saw your blog! can you say... HOOOOT?!!?! WHATS UP WITH THE HOT BODIES?!!? dang!

I'm so in love with your blog right now <33333

rlyn_xen: WHERE ARE YOU DLING THEIR CONCERT FROM!!?!?

wait.. from garnet_moon's blog? OR where?? O_O

LISTEN TO LOST MOMENTS! I swear. It's so good <3

AddiCOFFEE: His voice is sexy huh? LOL. :P He's such a good singer! Thats why i LOVE Exile. Mostly because of him. <333

Guest garnet_moon

it's okay and you are welcome :D LOL I like EXILE when Takahiro was not yet a member but I love EXILE now because Takahiro is there now :D (I've been listening to them since 2004 but just a big fan now that Takahiro is in the group)

LOL yeah they got hot bodies!!

Guest fobbiyo

How'd did you know about Takahiro? He was famous before?

What new song?!? I WANT TO HEAR! hahaha

I wonder how the singers and the dancers.. BOTH have such HOT bodies :D

Hey, what happened to your blog? I use to see the place to DL Exile's performances.. now I don't see it anymore! :(

Yes elizabeth. they are pretty cool :D

Guest garnet_moon

LOL just a little story how I discovered Takahiro: (well this might be a long post)

I was searching for some videos in streaming sites when I saw the clips from the audition (The first stage) then the staff/reporter interviewed this young man (yeah Takahiro, I didn't know his name yet back then) and he asked why Takahiro joined the audition and he said that he wants to express his feelings. So I was like hmm.. this young man will have a long way to go. Until on the final stage, I was rooting for him or Nesmith to win. I was really pissed off that I didn't see the final night live (to think I've watched all the other clips before that)... But well I'm really glad that he won... That's when it all started...

Then finally when I got my Evolution album, the dvd contains the whole final night live. And LOL on the interview part Usa (or Makidai) asked Takahiro why he joined the audition and he said: "I want Atsushi's autograph for my Unmei no Hito cd" LOOOOOL and well now he got more than he wanted. XD

I just recently discovered that Takahiro auditioned for Prince of Tennis Musicals. He was accepted as Kaoru Kaidoh but he dropped out of the musicals because the schedule was clashing with the Vocal Battle Audition (he chose EXILE over Prince of Tennis musicals lol)

About their bodies?? Hmm.. Hiro wants EXILE members to be fit and healthy. So well they all quit smoking and going out to gym. Takahiro is a karate black belter so that's where he got disipline for his body. I really admire them for that for being so body conscious and well even if the other members are all in their mid 30s their bodies look like they are in their 20s

the performances and the new song is in this post of my blog :D

Guest fobbiyo

Thanks to your blog, I'm in EXILE heaven. HAHAHHA.

I NEVER knew that their leader wants them to be fit. LOL.. What a good leader! Imagine how they would look like.. without exercising.. or quitting smoking O_o

AWW! Takahiro is sooooo f-en cute! wth! HAHAHA. he just joined for autograph. LOL. yea, I saw a clip of him during the audition and dang, he looked pretty cute! No wonder you're his fan before :) and he does musicals?!!? WTHECk! are you serious? hahahahha. funny! thats pretty random.

OMg. Whats up with their clothes in the tour? Some outfits looks gooood others are just.. :crazy:

Guest garnet_moon

Yes without their body maintenance, they wouldn't be dancing still good at their age. Atsushi can't smoke anymore because he had a history for vocal polyps. Takahiro quit smoking during the audition.

Takahiro is an EXILE fan, lol before he joined the audition, he watched them live at Yokohama Arena (the perfect best live tour)

I was pretty surprised at the fact that he joined the audition for Prince of Tennis musicals. But well after he won the audition, there had not been some information about him joining the musicals (I don't think Hiro would want to dig up much other information about Takahiro's other works before his EXILE days).

lol there is this funny special (the Mecha Ike one) where they posted the different description for EXILE members

Hiro - EXILE's leader

Makidai - EXILE's Ikemen (Handsome man, a performer who can act)

Akira - EXILE's Center

USA - EXILE's Fantastic Dancer

Matsu - LOL I can't read his description

Atsushi - Mr.EXILE

Takahiro - EXILE Love (a description of how much he loves EXILE. With Okinawa Karate techniques, he went of to the country's top competition >>> he won this tournament)

>> Don't worry you will all see that special probably in late November - early December. I'm almost halfway done for the timings and translations will come next on November. It's pretty good EXILE treat hmmm that special made EVOLUTION went back to Oricon charts

schickcapstc1.jpg

http://schick-exile.com/ >> The preview of the b-side of the new single and the making of video of the cm is on that site :D

Guest fobbiyo

HAHAHAH! Mr. Exile :D and EXILE love. I AGREE! LOL! He definitely looks like a prince :) Thats good that they quite smoking.. or who knows whats going to happen to Atsushi and Takahiro! :D GOOD JOB BOYS! WHOA! I want to se Takahiro do some karate :D that'll be so awesome! ahahha. He should kick some EXILE's butt. :lol:

AHHHHH! I can't wait till you guys are done with that video! I'm so excited!!

oh crap! its a collab?! I didn't know that! and wow.. that is the LONGEST preview everrr :blink:

Whos Schick? Thats a group right? lmfao :unsure:

heyyy we reached to page 3! yay to us! and random people that pops in every now and then. DON'T BE SHY PEOPLE! and join the convo! We're getting somewhat lonely. lol!

Guest garnet_moon

LOL Schick is a shaving product XD It is their newest cm tie-in... Hmm.. I'm really so sad that the Ed Hardy tie-in was pushed back.

Yeah join us in the fun!

takahirokick39ma0.gif >> a Takahiro kick

Guest fobbiyo

OHHHHHHHHHH SCHICK! "its your intuition" or something like right? LMFAO! Why would they sing a song for a shaving cream/blade? weird.. hahahahhaa

DAMN. takahiro is flexible..

Ed hardy? What's that? o_o

Guest garnet_moon

For Schick?? It's EXILE's newest endorsement ^__^;; That's why they have a song for it

Ed Hardy? It's a brand of apparels for men and women

http://www.edhardy.jp/

Takahiro and Atsushi were the chosen ones supposedly to model their apparels but unfortunately it was not pushed thru. But well Takahiro is still continuing to wear Ed Hardy caps (He loves it lol)

Hmm.. I've seen the PV preview of I Believe and it's like Lovers Again part 2 XD

Guest fobbiyo

really? HAHA. I never watched an EXILE mv. Except for.. Evolution and Wont be Long. Evolution was pretty hot. xD

Exile and razor blades. :DDD ooooo! HAHAHAH CM too? ;D

LOL. Funny Takahiro :) They should have gotten the Ed Hardy oneeee! That sucks!

Guest garnet_moon

The new PV, I believe was already aired

On Saturday, EXILE will be on Music Fair 21 together with Boyz II Men and AI (but they didn't sing with Boyz II Men though)

Guest fobbiyo

Really?! I shall check!!! XD

ahhhhh-ww. They should have performed with Boys2men. I wonder how that would turn out! HAHA. <3!

Many updates with EXILE lately?

Guest garnet_moon

The performances in Music Fair 21 last Saturday is good.. LOL during the talk part, the hosts asked Takahiro what did he feel while writing the song, I believe. He said that the song made him feel that he wants to fall in love LOL ^^;;

They won an award in a Music Show.. Well not a big but like an artist of the week for high DVD sales and having an album that went back to charts after 7 months of its release date

Vote for EXILE in NTV Best Artist 2007 to be held on December 11, 2007

http://www.ntv.co.jp/best-artist/form2007/entry.html

Artist Name: EXILE

Age Group:

You can vote as many times as you want :D

Guest YOONA_x3

oo another exile fan here!!!

funny thing is, i got into exile because of super junior

you guys know how suju remade ki.zu.na and believe on their first album, right? (and i think they did a good job)

i was soooo attracted to shun's voice, so i started to listen to a few

and then i listened to Lovers Again

and OMGGGG (it's my favorite song)

then i saw Takahiro

and let me just tell you, that boy is FINE! :)

so yeah, but i just LOVE exile's songs

btw

anyone wanna post up pictures of exile?

they're just so hard to find (esp. of takahiro)

and is there a link to watch the finalist version of lovers again from their auditions?

ironically, right now, I only listen to the ones Takahiro sings in -_-;;

but with matsu, that's so sad :(

Archived