[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest garnet_moon

Yes 16 awards from 2003 - 2007. Well Choo Choo Train became a hit again because of the Mecha Ike special

Yeah, but well sorry for the girl it's her lost xD

EXILE appeared on the special concert of Act Against AIDS 2007 last November 30

PS:

I don't like it when people get our "gathered EXILE information and translations" without putting EX-IT/EXsub/our names on the credits or quoting us. No matter how he/she/they deny, I will still know that it is our "data" because there are some incorrect words with the way I write the translations :crazy: Anyway this is already settled and too bad for that owner of that the youtube account because it was blocked :ph34r:

Happy 7th page!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobbiyo

omg. Seriously?! she/he really did that? aww. I hope herM doesn't post any more videos that are you guys' without crediting O_o thats like the worst thing you can do!

hahaha. ChooChootrain is a good song anyway ! :) So it's alright. I want another "Song for you" performance. Gosh I love that song. I HOPE THAT ONE DAY THEY'LL HAVE "LOST MOMENTS" :( oh yeah. i heard they're going to collab with DBSK? :w00t::blink::huh::o hahah. Iono. I think it's just rumor.. or else you would have said something already? I HOPE THEY DO THOUGH. Like you know.. somewhere in the NEAR future ;) gosh. I would be really happy!

Oh yeah. Remember wayy back in these pages you asked me if I'm good at PS? Well. I'm not THAT good. But I think I got pretty better! hahah. maybe a couple more years of practicing.... :mellow: but yeah! I think I could help you out? :o Since it's like.. the only thing I can do. ioonooo. :blush:

really? aww. they are being supportive! Cool B)

yay for the seventh page! I never thought we would be so far :tears: hahahaha. YAY US! 8th page, HERE WE GO!!

also, I find it funny that I made this thread for EXILE lovers, and .. we're the only ones that are actually replying everyday. hahah. it's like our own personal thread ;)

Guest garnet_moon

Yeah, although she had put the credits but it was too late, her account was already blocked

Look: (I can't get the original video link because it was already removed by youtube and this is the only evidence I have)

Her video post:

exileibelievetranslatiobg7.jpg

My comment at Dailymotion:

exileibelieveoriginalry7.jpg

Notice how she copied my post word per word (except the smileys) <_<

No the DBSK x EXILE collab was a rumor after all... Hmm I need someone who can type out all their discography (from singles to albums to dvds) in EX-IT.. can you help me? If you are interested, PM me and I'll give you out the details and setup an account for you ^^;; Haha I'm mostly running EX-IT alone now *sigh*

Haha well as long as I have someone to share about EXILE/any fandom anywhere I'm happy... :D Even if we are just two :D

EXILE LOVE's Promo pictures

exileloveoh9.jpg

img34200595031170ao5.jpgimg34200595031171xi2.jpgimg34200595031172eu8.jpgimg34200595031173ss2.jpg

img34200595031174sz4.jpgimg34200595031175lj6.jpgimg34200595031176sk7.jpg

> Makidai's megane (eyeglasses) look is *__* love

> Takahiro should smile more in his profile pictures like he do in all of his unofficial pictures :P He looks so sad in his picture

Signed After MS episode pic

25ft8.jpg

Guest fobbiyo

Yea! I'll help! But sometimes. ONLY sometimes, I can't get on the computer for obvious reasons. Like.. you want me to do something like how I did on this thread right? Like just type out everything like that ? o_o aw! Really? ALONE?! awww ..I'd LOVE to help out! :D

omg.. WHAT A HOMO! >.< I'm glad she's suspended <_< she copied it.. exactly the same too! HAHAH. At least like... rephrase and then leave credits <_<

AW! I LOVE THOSE PICTURE! How cuteeee! I love Makidai's glasses :D it looks good! It looks good. Hiro's position looks awkward in his solo picture O_o

yea! I agree! Takahiro should smile more! I want to see more dimples! he looks like "what do you want?!" in those pictures. lOL I like the group picture more!

OMFG MAKIDAI'S SMILE!!! awww. :D

Guest garnet_moon

Hmm not really like the one on the first page... You have to add pictures of the singles/albums/dvds (cover ones). Well it's okay if it's not too often (since I'm the one who is in-charge for news updates)

and speaking of news updates:

EXILE will appear on the 58th Kouhaku Utagassen as one of the performers for the White Team (male team) which will be held on Dec.31 and broadcasted on NHK.

Guest fobbiyo

hahah. I'll do it anyway! I'll get the pictures up :D and stuff. But you gotta PM with the stufff --- like the pw and things.. O_o :D I don't think we should talk about it here..

what song are they performing? "I believe" ? or. wait.. performers?

Guest garnet_moon

their Kouhaku song line-up is not yet revealed.. (It should be one a week before the event)

Lovers Again is #2 at Oricon's Poll of "which song do you want to listen in winter" .. That song is really gaining attention this year (Marketing Wise: Lovers Again is EXILE's Best Song for 2007 but not for my opinion XD)

EXILE performed a medley in FNS Kayousai > Choo Choo Train > Lovers Again > I believe. That perf is so good as it has some strings ^___^

Guest rlyn_xen

WAHH!! New pictures!! Sometimes Makidai and Akira look like each other.. LOL. But it's weird how when they're dancing, and you can only see the silhouette, I know exactly who they are, all five of them. ^^*

Talking about girlfriends.. you guys probably already know this. But Atsushi once asked the girl he liked.. was it 4 times? and got rejected all those times, before they get together. Isn't that sweettttt??

And also, my sister told me that Atsushi used to go out with Mika Nakashima. Is that true? If I were her, I would marry him right away. LOL. What a waste!

Guest garnet_moon

^ Yes I knew that he was rejected four times before they went out on dates

It was just a rumor that they used to date, there is no really a confirmed fact about it. EXILE members were kinda discreet about their personal lives especially in regards to relationships

Guest fobbiyo

They should be private about their own life! hahah. but omg. If Atsushi and Mika use to date.. that's pure crazy! HAHA. I don't know why though.. :huh:

hahaha.. rejected 4 times? Poor guy! lol. I'd say yes ;)

Yea. I think Lovers Again is one of their best songs so far. it's so damn catchy.

I can't wait for the medley!!

Guest garnet_moon

Yeah Touch the Sky is an awesome song. They should have just release it as a single >_____< instead of Toki no Kakera or Summer Time Love *sigh* Why does EXILE release some crappy singles and their good songs just remain as an album track *sigh*

Guest fobbiyo

I know! Their songs on their singles are that crappy, but their songs on their album are better. hahaha. But dang, I really wished that Touch the Sky was a single!! OMG. It would have been so hot. I noticed that their singles doesn't do as great as their album. :T

Guest garnet_moon

^ Well I guess it's fine as albums have more weight than singles ^^

Anyway, since I'm lazy to crosspost this list here.. A crosspost from EX-IT

EXILE LOVE's Song Previews

I like the previews of new songs except Make Love :\ (As expected most of the songs are midtempo - ballads)

Guest fobbiyo

Hey. I noticed some song are written by Atsushi? Or is that another Atsushi? OMG I can't wait to listen to it. OMG It takes a while to get the singles up. LMMFAO.

Yes, true. Albums do weigh more than singles, I guess it shouldn't matter that much :T :D haha.

Yay for my 900th post in EXILE's thread :D

Guest garnet_moon

^ Yes, ATSUSHI wrote some songs ^^;; He really loves ballads XD

Yay for your 900th post

Hmm.. EXILE sold more than 1.6 million copies this year (singles/albums/dvds combined)

Guest lulugege

I recently got into Exile after listening to I Believe. I really love their songs now. I can't wait for the new album to come out. I'm glad EXILE sold so many copies of their stuff. They deserve all the success.

Does anyone have more pictures of them? Thanks!

Archived