[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobbiyo

yay! Thats even better! hahaha. You're so lucky. WE'RE so lucky to have a translator for EXILE videos. Tell her thanks from a random girl :D hahaha. No.. to me it doesn't seem like a COLOR song. It sounds like this english song .. O_O

YAY! You're finally done with it. Thanks so much Gail. and the whole crew who did everything. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE.

Guest lulugege

Thanks for the subbed video! I can't wait to watch it. It's like a Christmas present! hehe.

Thanks to the subbers and everyone that helped. Happy Holidays everyone!

Guest garnet_moon

^ Sankyuu as my BT is so slow now so I need to d/l on CB

News:

(1) EXILE officially breaks the 1 million copies sold for EXILE LOVE album (after 16 days that the album is on sale) Congratulations!!!

(2) With this renewed success, they are announcing a new single release on February 28 which has 3 songs and a strong tie up (amen to Avex for milking money to them)

(3) Atsushi will be featured again on COLOR's song, Since You Went Away which will be released on 1/23. Also on the DVD of COLOR's new album, the performance of Lost Moments in EXILE's final night concert will be included (grrrrrr..... so pissed off, yeah it is the performance that I desperately want to see)

Guest fobbiyo

yay for Atsushi being featured in COLOR's song! I hope it's going to be good :D HAHAH. jeezzes! how much albums did EXILE sell in TOTAL?!?! avex is like freaking rich now. hahahaha. GO EXILE <3 Heyy. Someone uploaded EXILE's things onto a clubbox? yayy! hahahaha. I'm so happyy

gail: I read the thing over again.. it says they sold 6... BILLION copies? Billion?

Guest garnet_moon

^ It's not 6 billion copies, it is 6 billion yen for their total sales

anyway, rejoice EXILE fans as there is another award added on their list

Congratulations EXILE for winning Best Vocal Performance at Japan Record Awards!!!!!

(the award ceremony was just finished a while ago)

OMG! I can't wait to see this clip *O* As this awards ceremony is Japan's equivalent to Grammy Awards *___*

Guest fobbiyo

YAYYYYYY! HAHAHA. They deserve every award they get. Seriously. With sales they had! It's just freaking amazing. :D:lol:

ohhhhh. It's MONEY??? OMMG! THAT'S SO CRAZY. I wonder how much goes to Avex.. lol. Man. They're RICH! :) hahahaha

oh yes. i forgot to say.. CONGRATS FOR THE 9TH PAGE!! I'm a bit late. But yea. hahahahha. We're moving at a steady paste :D

I haven't watched the video you just finished subbing. But I did DL all of EXILE videos !! YAYYY now it's time to screenshot it!

Guest fobbiyo

Wow Gail! You sure typed alottt. and I can't believe I just read the whole thing.. hahahaha. OMG. CONGRATS TO EXILE FOR A VERY SUCCESSFUL 2007! I hope this new year would be greater and better than the last <3 hahaha. I never knew they did so much! Now when I think about it.. Wow. They did alot! and thank you Gail. For the stalking and updating fans like me with EXILE's news :D Whooooo! ~ I hope EXILE succeeds 2 million copies. :D hahahaha. I wish I had one copy :T MAN!! I'm mad. haha. I didn't get it after all..

hello there, I'm a newbie in soompi forum and just got hooked into Exile after watching their Evolution concert. Actually I've known Exile for quite some time but not after I watch the concert that I'm so into Exile ^^

So glad that I find an Exile forum in Soompi.

Yoroshiku ne ^^

phew....just finished reading from page 1. Thanks so much guys for all info, details and pics about Exile. The more I know about them, the more I love EXILE ^^. And garnet_moon, I'm visiting your fanblog at the moment, GREAT JOB!!

Guest fobbiyo

hahahaha. YES. Two new fans in this thread. Just what we need! yay! No problem. garnet_moon will ALWAYS update us with the news :D She's their stalker and the person we're getting our resources from! It all works out XD

Visit their fanblog too. Garnet_moon also runs that place. I'm glad you guys like them. hahaha. We were getting kind of lonely here. Oh yes. Welcome to Soompi gnuy !

Guest garnet_moon

Haha If I'm on the mood, I will do it though... but anyway just go to my blog and you will find lots of Takahiro goodies there... XD

Guest fobbiyo

LOL. Gail.. You should feel honored XD

"Release of Best Albums that comes in 3 date releases" ? They're going to release a 'Best Album' ?

Thanks for the updates. hahaha. They're sure busy! That's good. lol.

Sorry nikkixtan I don't have any pictures of Takahiro :( If I did.. I'll sure make a spam ! hahahaha

thanks for the warm welcome guys ^^ It's qnuy not gnuy actually hehehe....

yes, I agreed that you should be flattered to be called EXILE's stalker, garnet_moon :rolleyes: I decided to buy EVOLUTION and LOVE album, and the good news is HMV shipped the cds yesterday. YAY!! I'll be drooling over again watching the bonus :lol:

I actually have some Takahiro's pictures, got them from a Japanese fan blog. Most of them are self made. Is it okay if I upload them here?

Archived