[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest fobbiyo

omfg TAKAHIROOO!!!! HE'S SO.. CUTE IN THAT PICTURE! lol. <3

Is the people in the finalist from COLOR?

OO. Do you have the English lyrics to I Believe? i want to know whats he writing about ;)

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. LOLLLL :lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest garnet_moon

hmm... only Taka is one of the original members of COLOR. Then Maeda (one of the grand finalists) + his brother (I forgot his name who was one of the semi-finalists) and another semi-finalists composed the new COLOR now

No, I don't have the translated lyrics of I believe.. But if you will download from Jpopsuki trackers there is an english subs of the PV ^^;;

lol I'm getting tagged as being stalker now of EXILE.. lol too bad because you can only find some juicy info on Japanese blogs... >__> I'm getting headaches reading their entries.

Guest fobbiyo

HAHAHA. I still don't know whos who in COLOR .. :T and I love them too! They did to come up with a came that if I search it .. it won't show me all of those retarded things... you know?!

HAHAH,!!! YOU DO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EXILE! Good thing that you're here! Or else this thread will never be anything. How did you find it anyway? Wasn't it lost somewhere...?

the last time I went onto jpopsuki, it didn't have any exile things... -_-

Guest garnet_moon

lol first stop of finding info on artists is through looking their official sites:

Like COLOR Then well try to search them using keywords like their japanese names... and well that's how I started searching for them. Knowing a little bit of Japanese help me to find info though...

Hmm.. The first thing you will see now on Jpopsuki releases is the I believe Karaoke torrent so won't get lost of it ^^;;

LOL I don't know everything about them that's why I still continue reading some stuffs about them.. Same goes with other artists. Joining forums helped a lot in spreading my horizon.

Guest YOONA_x3

is it just me

or is it sometimes REALLy difficult to tell the difference between taka and atsusi's voice...?

i've tried SO hard to recognize the differences in their voices, but it's sorta... difficult?

i mean, i've noticed differences, but they sound so much alike (or maybe i'm deaf?)

i could differentiate between shun and atsushi's voice

because shun's is more.... ? well u guys know what i'm saying

haha at first, i thought exile only had two members before seeing videos and pictures

and then when i saw there were seven i was like "what the heck?!? where are they in songs?"

and i realized that they have performers

i'm just too k-poperish that i didn't know groups like exile existed

OMG WHO LOVES THEIR NEW SONG?!?!??!?! <3333

taka's amazing. and haha the clips in the video are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

can anyone post screencaps???

Guest fobbiyo

garnet_moon - OMG!! I didn't know that COLOR participated in A-Nation! :o

Oh, I tired going onto jpopsuki, they said its closed down for maintenance or something? or .. did i type it wrong...?

lmfao! I wish I can understand a little Japanese too! I think I should start learning it ;) I can understand a little Korean only! <.< .. You .. go on ALOT of forums huh? LOL..

OMG. I just went on your blog again! duudee. I never really LOOKED at how much things you have on it, and yesterday I did, and whoa. You have alot of things! :o I downloaded quite alot of things :lol:

Ayaka x Gospellers.. She did a pretty good job singing Towani with them :D

YOONA_x3: LMFAO! it's JUST you! I can tell the difference. I think its because I like them for a couple months already and when I see live performances, you can tell the difference. i think you should watch LIVE performances! HAHA. That helped me tell the difference, because theres no one voice that is EXACTLY the same! Especially with Takahiro and Atsushi. Atsushi is just so... :wub: LOL. I think I'm being a LITTLE biased.. ;) But he IS a great singer! and so is Takahiro, but.. AHHA. I don't know....

LOL! I was like that too! I searched up in wikipedia and was like "wth.. They have like 7 members?!?! How come i only see 2?!" LOL I was shocked. But then I got use to it :D

I'm into Kpop too! And didn't know groups like EXILE existed either.. I always thought they were a ROCK group because of their name. LOL. UNTIL I searched them up on youtube, whoa, that proved me wrong!! Now I freaking LOVE them SO much! Such talented MEN!

YESS! We're talking about their new song is the previous posts. ITS SOO GOOD! i want it! :D Very awesome! and the MV is so cute too! aww! Takahiro's DIMPLES and CUTE smile. And Atsushi signature glasses. haaha. I noticed that he has VERY straight teeth! PLUSSS!!

Guest garnet_moon

fobbiyo >> LOL I love ayaka as a live performer *___* her Towani version is really so awesome ^^. Ohh the main jpopsuki.com is already dead.. You go here for the torrents main page. Yeah I go on to forums a lot

yoona > watching live performances will help you distinguish their voices. But well it's kinda easy to do because Atsushi is on the softer and higher register while Takahiro hits the lower one

I'm the opposite, I'm more into Jpop than Kpop hehe ^^;;

Guest fobbiyo

lmfao. I can see that garnet_moon! HAHA. Whos that in your avvie? :o:D Yeah. I LOVE HER SINGING LIVE! OMFG. She's such a great singer. Really different from all of the female solo artists :D

I love Gospellers TOWANI! OOOOOOMMG. I'm addicted <3 Whats the translation title? :huh: or is it JUST towani??

omfg. http://youtube.com/watch?v=UlDKaZA26ok&feature=related HAHAHAHAHHA. the beatboxing is cool :D

OOMGGG. I JUST SAW CHOOCHOOTRAIN in their TOUR. WHOAA! HAHAH. DID ALL OF THE FINALIST ATTEND? they're SO nice inviting the finalist!! AW! <33 and poor takahiro was crying :) tears of joyy! and I love how EXILE hugged him. SO sweeet. I try not to watch too much performance.. one day.. I'll get the dvd. HAHAHA. BUT I COULDN'T RESIST! Takahiro.. AHHHH he's too cute <3

aww! what happened to jpopsuki? :o !

--

OMG..I remember! I registered at jpopsuki, but never got a mail to verify it! :o O I can't go on now! argg..

Guest garnet_moon

Hehe the one in my avatar is, Takahiro, from one of his camwhoring session imitating Son Goku of Dragon Ball Z. Well the real picture don't have the light ball, I just made it in PS XD

WTF, that is a butchered Choo Choo Train :angry: @ the video lmao

Hmm.. that is not the Choo Choo Train on Tour.. You were probably referring to the Vocal Battle Audition Final Night. It was the performance after Takahiro's name was announced as the winner. Yeah he was crying back then. T___T Well on the backstage, he was already crying and until after the performance was finished. He was really happy that he won ^^;; Yes, all of the finalists were there.

Guest YOONA_x3

ARGHHHHHHHHH

i REALLY want to see the finalist version of lovers again

hmm

does anyone know where you can get high quality performances for takahiro era?

especially lovers again...

taka needs to smile more.

he's cute when he smiles.

when he frowns, he's a little grumpy boy that's still cute

ahahahaha

Guest garnet_moon

^ I uploaded some and the links are blog(Just a big goodluck with Mediafire files because they kinda suck now)

The Schick x EXILE website is now fully launched. You can watch the full 15 cm, 30sec making of video, download some wallpapers and screensaver on the site. Although I really find it funny though. A very irony cm

I believe is now released *___* I like both songs in the single. :D

PS: I really love when Takahiro smiles and show his dimples :D LOL He have to have that brooding face to match with his senpai in EXILE XD

Guest YOONA_x3

THE SINGLE IS SOOO GOOD :)

i love their songs.

hahahaha

okay, so i'm looking around myspace music artists

and there isn't an exile one -_-;;

Guest garnet_moon

^ EXILE don't really market themselves for overseas fans. Even their blogs are only available for fanclub members and Japanese members:

Release Info:

6th Album - EXILE LOVE

Release Date: December 12, 2007

* What ls Love

* Make Love

* SAYONARA

* Kimi ga Iru Kara

* Toki no Kakera

* Sora kara ochitekuru JAZZ

* I Believe

* Love

* SUMMER TIME LOVE

* Beautiful

* Kawaranai Mono

* Hibiki

* Bonus Track for CD Version: Lovers Again ~Orchestra Version~

* Bonus Tracks for CD+2DVD Version:24 karats -type EX-, Touch the Sky featuring Bach Logic

Guest YOONA_x3

yeah, i know they don't market overseas

but fans can still make myspaces for them, stating it's a fan myspace, can't they?

there's like five thousand dbsk myspaces too hahaha :)

i can't WAITTTTTTT for their album

end of this year and beginning of 2008's gonna kill me~

so many good new albums coming out :)

Guest fobbiyo

omg! Sorry garnet_moon for replaying so late -__-

YAY! Their single just came out! PUAHAHA. I love I believe SO much!! it's such a sweet song xD Did you record Hero with Takahiro's voice? O_O

Thats alot of new songs :) yayyyy'uh. I'm getting so excited!

and garnet_moon: yeah.. I saw the description on the side.. but eh. HAHA. I'm slow. that's soo sweeet! Hugging him. and aww tears! makes me want to cry too XD Is there a full version of the whole audition thing? I want to see it xD

THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE TAKAHIRO IN YOUR AVVIE! w-t-hhh! LOL. cute though :) I'm having a EXILE craze these days. So damn addictive. <_<

HEY. I just saw their website for schick x exile. WHOOA. Usa looks really cute in that picture :) hehe.

Guest garnet_moon

Did you record Hero with Takahiro's voice? O_O

What do you mean with this???

Is there a full version of the whole audition thing? I want to see it xD

I don't know if there is out there online because I have the DVD ^__^;;

Hmm... This is not yet final, I just want to test run this on this forum. We finished subbing Everything PV Making Of video.

You can watch it at: Everything PV Making Of video at Stage6

Guest fobbiyo

heeeeyyyy! YAY. You guys are done!

oh.. Because on the "I Believe" single.. theres a track that is "HERO" and didn't they already have a song called "hero" ? but was recorded with Shun's voice. and I was wondering if they rerecorded it with Takahiro's voice. You know what I mean? Like what they did to ChooChootrain.

Guest fobbiyo

How many songs have they've done a remake of? I didn't really noticed that they did alot of songs.. O_O lol.

WHY are they trying to do remakes of everything anyway? I wonder how Shun feels about this.. o_o LOL. probably nothing.

Thanks for the video XD I'm going to watch it RIGHT NOW! yay. How high did EXILE's "I believe" in the Orion charts? :o How much singles did they sell alreadyy! ;) Hopefully plenty

Guest garnet_moon

4 songs already. Unmei no Hito (the reason why this was re-recorded was this is Takahiro's favorite EXILE Phase 1 song and was said that it was a present/gift for him), Choo Choo Train, Together and Hero >__>

I don't know about Shun's feelings. But it would have been a lot better if Shun have bought all his compositions during EXILE days from Hiro. XD

As of the moment, I believe is at number 3 spot in Oricon with a total sales of 72,000++

Archived