[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

Guest rlyn_xen

Yeah, I watched that documentary.. but I only understood certain parts of it. So Matsu can't even see from his left eye anymore? For some reason, I thought he was sick from something else.. I knew it was long term though. TT_TT I hope EXILE lasts foreverrrrrrrr!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest garnet_moon

^ Yeap he had already lost his left vision.. Here is the article that came from Tokyograph last January 6, 2007

EXILE's MATSU reveals he has incurable disease

Late on Friday night, Fuji TV aired a special called "EXILE ~6 Nen me no Shinjitsu~" which featured the vocal group EXILE. During the program, member MATSU surprised viewers with his announcement that he suffers from an incurable disease known as Behçet's disease.

The disease is characterized by an irregular immune system which produces sudden outbreaks of inflammation. The primary symptom is oral ulcers, and other commonly affected areas include the eyes, the skin, and the genital area. It has no known cause and no known cure, though treatment exists to ease the symptoms.

MATSU began experiencing symptoms while in high school, and recently has lost vision in his left eye. According to his agency, MATSU is affected in all four of the primary areas. He is currently visiting the hospital regularly for treatment.

He is still planning to perform during EXILE's nationwide tour that begins in May.

I watched the four parts and well understood it enough to get the whole picture of what the documentary said ^^;;

Guest fobbiyo

omg! POOR MATSU! aww! I hope it can go better for him. :T and he's STILL going to perform ? He's such a sweet guy. I bet he loves what he's doing. hahah. <33

omgg. WHERE DO YOU GUYS WATCH ALL OF THESE CLIPS?! omfg. I really want to know. Because I love them :D omg. I bet I'd cry if I saw that documentary. I almost cried during "Song For You" when Atsushi cried! omg. its soo sad. Shun was like "are you okay?" AWWW! man. They're soo good. omg, the Evolution concert. X.x I wanna watch that too! I wish there were more things about them! Did they perform in A-Nation? they HAD too :D If so, what songs did they sing? .__. :)

rlyn_xen! Did you listen to "Lost Moments" yet? its soo good!

garnet_moon: hahahah. Trust me, I'd love to watch that episode of heyx3. That show is usually really funny O_o hahaha. Koda Kumi always look soo .. seductive. LOL.

Guest garnet_moon

^ to answer your questions:

1. Someone uploaded the whole EXILE 6 nen me no shinjitsu after it was aired, unfortunately I don't know where are those clips now (try the streaming sites like youtube, etc)

2. Yes Matsu is still performing with EXILE. It was rumored that after the live tour, he will quit EXILE (that's why they get AKIRA as new member) but still Matsu is with EXILE. I guess he still loves to perform with them until his body reached its limit soooo sad.... T______T

3. I watched the EVOLUTION Live tour on my tv (because I have Wowow channel LOL) but the clips were uploaded at Jpopsuki trackers. So you can check that :D (but well I will still buy the dvd)

4. A-nation 2007? Yes they performed but their performances were not shown in the tv airing because they were only surprise guest... >____<

Guest fobbiyo

jennn_y : I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! OMG. I love all of their songs with a passion. It's just too frikking good.

garnet_moon: AWW man! I really want to watch it! >.< Yeah.. Matsu is really sweeet for still performing with EXILE.. Is one of his eye fine right now? and.. so.. One of his eyes are COMPLETELY gone? Like he can't see anything from it?

Also, WOW. you lucky bunny. hahahah. :P I wished I had that channel :)

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! SURPRISED GUESS? WTH! They should have been main guests. GEEZ. I know they're still popular over there. -_-

Guest garnet_moon

finally i got to access this thread!!

I found the streaming video links of 6 nen me no shinjitsu for you.. It is uploaded by this user in youtube

Yes the left vision is very blurry now.. The right vision is still okay :D Yeah so sad that they are only guest artist in a-nation 2007

Guest fobbiyo

GARNET_MOON! Hey :) You couldn't get access to this thread?! WHY? Is it because Soompi is kinda slow these days? Because I always get the "busy" thing now..

Dang .. What happened to all of EXILE'S fans. Is it just like mainly us in here? hahahhaha.. SO SAD!! They need more supporters here :)

omgg. THANKS SOO MUCH for the Youtube user :)

HEY.. I think I saw her[im] user before when I was browsing around for some EXILE videos. OMG.. I never knew that person uploaded that. O_O maybe its because.. i can;t frikking read JAPANESE. gr times 1000. lol

Guest garnet_moon

I dunno why I can't get to Soompi these past few days >___<

If you need some more explanation for that videos, I can help you (LOL I know some Japanese enough to understand the whole picture of the story ^^;;)

Yeah we need more EXILE fans here... And speaking of EXILE, I think we can release another subbed video in the next couple of days (well it was supposed to be released today but due to my fault as a timer I didn't recognized that my raw version was a different one with our typesetter lol so I have to retime it)

Guest fobbiyo

heeeey :D You know Japanese? O_O cool ;) HHAHAH. If I need problems with the translation, I'll tell you. HAHAH.

Who else runs EXILE blog with you? .____. Just to let you guys know.. You guys are awesome! I wish I can help too, but I don't know how to do "timer" or anything of that sort. And if I could translate, I would!

Thats weird.. Soompi is acting weird these days..

Guest garnet_moon

Hmm I know some Japanese (I can understand simple conversations, read some kanji but I can't write kanji lol hmmm with regards to speaking, i need to work on the sentence structure) but I haven't updated myself in learning Japanese (the only means now to "upgrade" myself is to watch unsubbed japanese videos and pick up some new words there)

I have my other friends who help me.. well the same people behind the subbing group runs the blog with me (but I'm the one more visible because I'm the news updater)... XD

well hmmm can you do some layout designs or graphics (I can send you some pictures)?? (Lately, I've been busy maintaining and updating different blogs aside from EX-IT and timing for our future releases)

And if you can download at Jpopsuki trackers, you can get the mecha ike SP where EXILE was featured (It's a comedy variety show)

Guest fobbiyo

unfortunately no, I cannot do graphic design! UGH. I'm working on improving though. Talk to me in 2 years. LMFAO :P MAN. I really want to help you guys :T Sorry, I cannot help. I'm not good with the whole .. adobe PS things. -_- My PS pictures always turn out crappy. Jpopsuki trackers? mecha? HAHAH.. what is that!? I really don't know.

You're lucky. :) I can only understand a little bit of Korean. Like when I watch Korean sitcoms, I can understand about 15% or more of it. hahha. OR at least I think I do.. :crazy:

Guest garnet_moon

ohhh it's okay ^___^;;

anyway, we plan to sub that 2 hour EXILE mecha ike episode but it will be released on November - December since our translator is busy right now with his current projects (we have found a great translator who is already experienced in subbing dramas and movies.. but well it's a one time project only) and timing a 2 hour show is not an easy task. I was watching it a couple of hours ago and that was soooo hilarious!!!! (though it will be more hilarious for people who truly understand the show because I didn't get most of the jokes lol) hahaa I love how Takahiro laughed his richard simmons off! :lol:

Guest fobbiyo

OMG! I can't believe I'm replying 4 days later. Dude. I don't get WHY I even made this thread of no one even talks in it! We should just PM each other to stop this madness -_______-. ARG PEOPLE!

OMG CAN'T WAIT! So the translator is going to do one project with you guys and thats all?

Oh yes. EXILE made in the top 10 for "Channel-a - Popular Arrival Sound Ranking" #10! YEAA :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C9oHKmImHHY

Guest garnet_moon

It's okay lol there are only few EXILE english fans out here in the internet ^^;;

Yes our translator for Mecha Ike SP is a one time project with us (since he is just interested in the program and not in EXILE ^^;;)

Anyway, for EXILE updates just visit our blog...

@garnet_moon: great fanblock ;) I often visit it!

EXILE is a great band..awesome dancers, fantastique singers and I just love their songs.

Guest fobbiyo

@garnet_moon: great fanblock ;) I often visit it!

EXILE is a great band..awesome dancers, fantastique singers and I just love their songs.

I KNOW! They ARE awesome :D

garnet_moon: yeaaa. I try to visit it often

BTW! Do you have the lyrics to "Lost Moments" ?

oh yes. I forgot! I watched "Won't be Long" ft Koda Kumi. LMFAO! he DID look at her. I saw him staring at her richard simmons O_O LMFAO. I was like .. WHOAAAA! hahaha. and I also saw the audition thing that Takahiro won. OMG. he was SOOOO cute in there. like WHOA cute. Do you know whos Color? I think I saw one of the guy in color in that competition O_o omg. I wish I could see the WHOLE thing. Because I want to see the performance that the finalist did for Lovers Again. hahah.

Guest garnet_moon

I KNOW! They ARE awesome :D

garnet_moon: yeaaa. I try to visit it often

BTW! Do you have the lyrics to "Lost Moments" ?

oh yes. I forgot! I watched "Won't be Long" ft Koda Kumi. LMFAO! he DID look at her. I saw him staring at her richard simmons O_O LMFAO. I was like .. WHOAAAA! hahaha. and I also saw the audition thing that Takahiro won. OMG. he was SOOOO cute in there. like WHOA cute. Do you know whos Color? I think I saw one of the guy in color in that competition O_o omg. I wish I could see the WHOLE thing. Because I want to see the performance that the finalist did for Lovers Again. hahah.

I do have the Lost Moments lyrics (but well I'll give you that on my next post)

COLOR was Atsushi's former side group project but now he is the producer of that group. Actually the new COLOR members were all the guys from the Vocal Battle Audition. Taka (he's the only one remained from the original COLOR) and Yuichiro were 2 of the finalists, Yuichiro's brother and the other member were the semi-finalists xP

A new album will come out in December 12... Well for more details visit again EX-IT (the link is on my siggy XD)

Guest rlyn_xen

I was kinda sad to see York and Kikuri leave COLOR. I think it would've been better if they had stayed, and they just add more members to the group. =(

Anyway, I still haven't listened to Lost Moments. But I'm downloading Exile Evolution right now. It's so big.. and my internet kept disconnecting.. =(

Archived