Yoo Gun 유건

Guest xosandy

OMG i love HIM!! lol doesn't he look so much like wonbin!? wow

that's exactly what i thought when i first saw his pic.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamieâ„¢

never knew there was a Yoo Gun thread!

I love him! ^^ <3<3

I have to watch Hello God.. I like Kim Ock Bin too ^^

I can't believe i just found this thread!! xD <3

Yoo gun, i knew him since his OPPA days but i totally forgot about him until i began watching Hello God! on KBS ( which has ended- i was SO dissappointed)

but i admire not only his looks but his acting ability. His character in the KBS drama is NOT an easy role to play- even for a newbie ~ I was shocked that he played his character so naturally.

& To take advice from my idol Uhm taewoong (they're from the same company- SIM) yeah thats awesome. <3

wow! finally a saw a thread for Yoo Gun here in Soompi...I started watching Hello God because of him and I plan to finish it until the end because of him.he is a good actor despite being a newcomer...I hope to see more of him in the future

Guest cafechoc

Anyone has any idea what's his next project gonna be?

It would be a shame if he ends up being those 'one-time actors'....

Guest jennxxness

he's so cute in 'hello god'.

he's a good actor and he has a tinge of wonbin in him. he's perfect. lmao =)

I hope he can scrape more popularity along the way though. He doesn't seem to have much. 'hello god' didn't do too well did it?

Guest cafechoc

The problem with new actors is that, there's hardly any news about them...

Hopefully YooGun would have more projects soon, enjoyed watching him and cant wait to see more of him. :)

Guest xosandy

After a very solid performance in the KBS Drama 안녕하세요 하느님 (Hello, God!), young talent Yoo Geon has been cat in his first leading role on the big screen, as he'll play the lead in Kwak Jae-Yong's upcoming youth melodrama tentatively entitled 무림 여대생 (Fighter Schoolgirl). After making stars out of Jeon Ji-Hyun, Chae Tae-Hyun, Jo Seung-Woo and Son Ye-Jin through his past films 엽기적인 그녀 (My Sassy Girl) and 클래식 (The Classic), Yoo might be Kwak's next target in line. He'll play Joon-Mo, ice hockey player and the most wanted on the list of most schoolgirls around him, including the other female lead -- who still hasn't been cast. But of course they'll fall in love at the end, in predictable Kwak Jae-Yong fashion. Yoo has also been cast in Lee Jae-Yong's 다세포 소녀 (Dasepo Naughty Girls), once again working with Kim Ok-Bin, just like in this year's KBS Drama.

credits: twitchfilm.net

Guest cafechoc

After a very solid performance in the KBS Drama 안녕하세요 하느님 (Hello, God!), young talent Yoo Geon has been cat in his first leading role on the big screen, as he'll play the lead in Kwak Jae-Yong's upcoming youth melodrama tentatively entitled 무림 여대생 (Fighter Schoolgirl). After making stars out of Jeon Ji-Hyun, Chae Tae-Hyun, Jo Seung-Woo and Son Ye-Jin through his past films 엽기적인 그녀 (My Sassy Girl) and 클래식 (The Classic), Yoo might be Kwak's next target in line. He'll play Joon-Mo, ice hockey player and the most wanted on the list of most schoolgirls around him, including the other female lead -- who still hasn't been cast. But of course they'll fall in love at the end, in predictable Kwak Jae-Yong fashion. Yoo has also been cast in Lee Jae-Yong's 다세포 소녀 (Dasepo Naughty Girls), once again working with Kim Ok-Bin, just like in this year's KBS Drama.

credits: twitchfilm.net

Where did u get this info from? They didnt state when is it schedule to be completed and air? Oh, whatever it is, definitely gonna keep my eyes open.

Wonder who's gonna be the female lead. For all you know, they might just get some unknown 1st time girl, haha...

Oh, this is exciting, finally news about his new, up and coming projects :D

Guest xosandy

Where did u get this info from? They didnt state when is it schedule to be completed and air? Oh, whatever it is, definitely gonna keep my eyes open.

Wonder who's gonna be the female lead. For all you know, they might just get some unknown 1st time girl, haha...

Oh, this is exciting, finally news about his new, up and coming projects :D

i got the info from twitchfilm.net.. hence the credits. yeah.. i can't wait to find out who the female lead will be too!

Guest RAINLUVER012

He's so hot and good at acting!!

045009013l9zl.jpg

045007056l7ox.jpg

045007042l9pc.jpg

045001136l8kg.jpg

045007034l3yt.jpg

many pictures ^.^ credit: kbs

i'm still watching how are you, god

i'm on number 14. I cried so much!! TT.TT

I feel so sorry for Ha Ru

but I already know what happens at the end because I read Flowers For Algernon in english class

Archived