Yoo Gun 유건

Guest xosandy

i started watching hello gun and it's the character of yun gun that caught my attention. he is very good in this series. nice acting too. the role suited him. and he is cute too. that is why since watching the series i've been lookin a thread for him coz i want to share wat i feel bout him and his drama series....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sushimi

"Hello God!" is the best drama in the world.... U Gun and all the others characters made me to have attention on korean drama... But I'll never forget U Gun is this role, he played with a lot of emotions, and he's a very actor too.... I hope to find soon an official release of this drama.... How can't love him after this role???

yoo gon sustained his good performance til the very end of HELLO GOD. i wasn't let down n i thoroughly enjoyed watching him.

yes, you can't watch HELLO GOD n not like him. almost impossible. :D

Guest sushimi

I'll hope to find him in another drama... as good as, but I'm sure it's not possible, than "Hello, God!".... I kept many pics that I found of him and about the drama.....I'm glad, "The Peter Pan formula" will be aired in my country, but he don't have the main role...... :( I'll try do not miss it.....

Guest lualm

yoo gun looks so promising, ive watched him in hello god and he instantly has won me over. im so glad to learn that he's gonna shoot a movie with shin minah, another fave of mine.

Guest sushimi

I hope that he'll have a lot of good roles after Haru..... Shin Minah is good actress too??? I saw her a little on tv... She played in "The Peter Pan Formula" isn't it?

Guest sushimi

I think Yoo Gun won many hearts by this very emotional role..... :P

I never boring to watch again and again the ep of "Hello, God!"....

Guest miimisunshine

i am going to miss watching him on Hello GOd not that it has ended.... he looks soo hot in the end!!

Guest sushimi

He's so a nice guy in "Hello, God!".... even at the end, he was so cute.... now, I'm leaving his pic or one of "Hello, God!" on my computer screen.... Like this, I can see him everyday..... :P

Guest donchajane

yoo gun is the perfect actor to play the role of haru on hello god. his look is innocent and sweet for the part. and he's got a great smile- which goes into play in the show, his smile that either hurts eunhye or makes eunhye happy.

i wanna see him in more shows/movies! i just wanna see him! he's gorgeous!

Guest sushimi

yoo gun is the perfect actor to play the role of haru on hello god. his look is innocent and sweet for the part. and he's got a great smile- which goes into play in the show, his smile that either hurts eunhye or makes eunhye happy.

i wanna see him in more shows/movies! i just wanna see him! he's gorgeous!

B) yes, you right, that's what i think each time when i'm looking Yoo Gun... His eyes, his smile, all on him is pure.... no one can do this role only him.... :P

Guest sushimi

haru8hl.jpg

One of my favourite Yoo Gun's pic.... Thank a lot to Hoyhey123 for your help.... :)

yes, it's correct to see him at the swimpool scene.... he's not nude, right??? :blush:

t0geo2ugunbaby3ml.jpgugunstyle0lt.png

Yoo was a so so cute baby... I already noticed his lips.... :) and now a seducer, good actor, and single... Yoo Gun's real look in life... we all have chance to be his girlfriend! this girl will be lucky to love him....

Guest donchajane

i've tried looking for more information about him, but many of the sites in korean, so hard to navigate around and get to. even translating the characters in google tools usually doesnt make sense.

Archived