Yoo Gun 유건

Guest xosandy

Guest piglet06

yoo gun <333333

he's not full korean, right? well, no matter. he's hot

he is 100% korean -- i saw his baby and toddler pictures and he looks just like he does not -- w/ big double fold eyes and nose...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mme. De Giry

Saw him in Hello God. My sister's gaga over him (Fine. Me, too.). :wub:

He's definitely handsome---I guess too handsome that I can't remember if I found his acting great or so-so cos I was too busy drooling over his face. :wacko:

Guest sushimi

Oh my God.... Yoo Gun was so sexy in the swimmim pool.... He can wears all he wants, he's always cute.... :)

he's one of the most UNDERRATED ACTORS EVER.

for his debut in the drama hello mr. God; not even Joo jihoon could play a role like he did.

Althroughout the drama, i cried everytime i would see him; his acting is unbelievable and to get advice from Uhm taewoong an AMAZINGLY UNDERRATED ACTOR; he's bound to be a true actor. <3

Guest donchajane

i've got an image of the swimpool scene. though bare with me, i'm still new at this. hope this is right...

swim8eu.th.jpg

swim8eu.th.jpg

Guest sushimi

Donchajane, thank you! I'm gonna to looking for Yoo Gun's pics.... :P

You should post Yoo Gun's pics... I try to see the pics but i can't opened... :(

he's one of the most UNDERRATED ACTORS EVER.

for his debut in the drama hello mr. God; not even Joo jihoon could play a role like he did.

Althroughout the drama, i cried everytime i would see him; his acting is unbelievable and to get advice from Uhm taewoong an AMAZINGLY UNDERRATED ACTOR; he's bound to be a true actor. <3

YES, HE'S SO SO CUTTTTEEEEE....... I LOVE SO MUCH HIS LIPS, HIS SMILE, HIS HAIR... EVERYTHING IS PERFECT ON HIM... :blush:

Guest sushimi

dang this guy here is cute and sexy... he looks like won bin's lil bro or even his twin!

did you watch his show? yes, he's so cute, so sexy, so everything.... more pics.... :w00t:

ugun72tk0ob.jpgugun154cl.jpg

Autuymnrain, i like your signature line too, i like the color that you choose.... :P

Guest sushimi

It's amazing when he changed his hair, he's so different.... so cute too... :blush:

I can't believe he was him at the beginning of the drama... :blush:

1872627jt.jpg

Guest sushimi

I saw Won Bin.... but Yoo is different even all the people compare them each time... they're not typical korean, both looks like mixed

Guest sushimi

actually i think there are some small similarites. both are goregous though. haha they can be brothers in a series or something. :D

yes, i agree... i found Won Bin's pics and sometimes, they're look like brothers, it's amazing... U Gun is so hot, they've the same lips.... :

20060214110659111013uk.jpg

wonb4uj.gif

He so cute. Thanx, 4 the pixz.

I wanna see him in a new drama. Romantic comedy, for a change from his role in "Hello, god".

Guest sushimi

fla82uj.jpg

fla82uj.jpg

fla36qh.jpg

045001064l7gm9jy.jpg

I would like to see Yoo plays a bad guy and Lee Jonghyeuk a nice guy, to know if we can trust in them.....

Oh.... two times the same pix... :tears:

Archived