Yoo Gun 유건

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cafechoc

i need more pics of Yoo gun, please.

I think it's kinda hard to find pictures and more info on him coz he's relatively a newbie to the showbiz, which is, a sad thing for us. However, I went to http://planet.daum.net/ugun83 and saw a few neat pictures of him. Hope that sorta satisfy your 'cravings' for him, haha...

Anyone has any idea how is he like in Korea? I mean, is he popular or something....

I really hope there's more info about his 2 up-coming movies, hope the opening date is not too far. *glups*

Guest RAINLUVER012

he's going to be in a new movie called 무림 여대생it is same producer as 엽기적인 그녀 (my sassy girl), 클래식 (classic)

yoo gun is going to be an 얼짱 (good looking guy) college ice skating captain (???)

i read in the news that he's going to be a tough guy in his new movie ^.^

Guest cafechoc

grrr nobody likes him or something? gosh it's only 3 pages! :(

It's not that nobody likes him or anything, but because, besides Hello God, he's new and hardly have any movies/drama under his belt, hard to find news and pictures of him, which is a sad thing.

Crossing all my fingers and toes for his movies movies to release really soon and that he has more movies/dramas.

Hopefully there will be more news and pictures of him. Gosh, he's so nice to look at. :P

I went to search for Dasepo Naughty Girls, but his name isnt on the cast list... :mellow:

Guest sushimi

no no no!!!! it's not possible to compare Won Bin at Yoo Gun... Yoo is so much handsome, cut..... every girl could be fall in love with him (it's what I saw about him)... mmmm.... I'm like his lips..... :P

Guest cafechoc

The moment I saw his first scene in 'Hello, God!', my first thought was "oh, he is cute'. Then it was kinda disappointing when his character was a mentally challenged person. Boy, was I glad his character later became a genius, with his glasses and suits, he was hot. *melts* :P

Guest sushimi

CAFECHOC no.... it's not what I'm thinking... the first scene when I saw him, it was when Haru doesn't understood why Eunhye wanted to run away... He went to prepare a bath for her, and I really like him when she's wake up and she's suprised to see him next to her, with a big smile... he makes me laughing a lot... and after, I'm watching all this drama because is very different that the others.....

It's disappointing, and ridiculous, to love someone for his physical.... you know, I'm not attracted by Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt !!!! :P

It's not that nobody likes him or anything, but because, besides Hello God, he's new and hardly have any movies/drama under his belt, hard to find news and pictures of him, which is a sad thing.

Crossing all my fingers and toes for his movies movies to release really soon and that he has more movies/dramas.

Hopefully there will be more news and pictures of him. Gosh, he's so nice to look at. :P

I went to search for Dasepo Naughty Girls, but his name isnt on the cast list... :mellow:

Yoo Gun plays, maybe, a little role in Dasepo Naughty Girls, that's why you don't see his name on the cast list, and I've seen he'll be in another movie, with Kim Okbin, called Multicellar Girl... I hope that his 2 movies will be aired in my country (but I'm sure is not!) or release in dvds..... :(

After a very solid performance in the KBS Drama 안녕하세요 하느님 (Hello, God!), young talent Yoo Geon has been cat in his first leading role on the big screen, as he'll play the lead in Kwak Jae-Yong's upcoming youth melodrama tentatively entitled 무림 여대생 (Fighter Schoolgirl). After making stars out of Jeon Ji-Hyun, Chae Tae-Hyun, Jo Seung-Woo and Son Ye-Jin through his past films 엽기적인 그녀 (My Sassy Girl) and 클래식 (The Classic), Yoo might be Kwak's next target in line. He'll play Joon-Mo, ice hockey player and the most wanted on the list of most schoolgirls around him, including the other female lead -- who still hasn't been cast. But of course they'll fall in love at the end, in predictable Kwak Jae-Yong fashion. Yoo has also been cast in Lee Jae-Yong's 다세포 소녀 (Dasepo Naughty Girls), once again working with Kim Ok-Bin, just like in this year's KBS Drama.

credits: twitchfilm.net

can't wait for his movie to come out :) ooohhh YG as a hockey player :blush: :rolleyes: but wouldn't the ice melt with his 'hot-ness'...hehehehe :P

Guest yaeri

yes...he is such a hottie. but yeah he played his character really well in how are you god? i love him. he's a really good actor. whenever he smiles i smile along with him. its like second nature. good luck to him on his movie!!!

Guest sushimi

ooooohhhhhh I hope to see YG soon.... and YG is a hockey player.... :) I read, in this movie, many girls are attracted by him.... he's a captain too, isn't it???

ouahhhhh.... the female lead and Yoo falls in love at the end of this movie.... I'm sure this actress is very lucky... and all the others girls.... can I take her place for 1 time????? I'm jealous!!!! :P

yes...he is such a hottie. but yeah he played his character really well in how are you god? i love him. he's a really good actor. whenever he smiles i smile along with him. its like second nature. good luck to him on his movie!!!

mmm... you smile when he smile.... :) it's good to see that..... the same feelings together :)

I made an error : I would say "multicellular girl"

Guest cafechoc

It's disappointing, and ridiculous, to love someone for his physical.... you know, I'm not attracted by Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt !!!! :P

Girl, read my post carefully will ya, I said I thought he was cute, I didnt like him then. When did I started liking him? mmm...I cant really point out. Guess I slowly like him more as I watch the drama. Surely, when a good-looking person walks pass on a street, you would think to yourself that person is good-looking. That's how I thought about YooGun's character 1st scene. It's just paying someone a compliment, saying how nice they look and such. Dont you pay compliments to people when they look good?

Physical outlooks isn't everything. From my experience, the grey matter of a guy matters more to me than his mere looks. But com'on, you have gotta agree that each and every of us are shallow deep down, only to a different extend. *grin*

If I were a person who goes on looks, there are so many guys out there, but I'm not with any of them. Girl, I know quite a fair number of good-looking guys, but I dont like all of them.

It wasnt fair of you to judge me as a person who looks at others just on mere looks when you dont know me enough. I doubt you would like me to judge you as a person who jumps without looking, would you? *grin*

However, if you meant nothing of those sorts, it's ok. Just the impression I got from your reply. There is no reason for me to pick a bone with you, now, that would be ridiculous, wouldnt it? ^_^

By the way, I dont find TomCruise much to look at. :P

Yoo Gun plays, maybe, a little role in Dasepo Naughty Girls, that's why you don't see his name on the cast list, and I've seen he'll be in another movie, with Kim Okbin, called Multicellar Girl... I hope that his 2 movies will be aired in my country (but I'm sure is not!) or release in dvds..... :(

Oh, that means he has 3 upcoming movies, Desepo Naughty Girls, Multicellar Girl, and the other one where he plays a highschool hockey player.

Kim OkBin is not bad, however, I would like to see him with other actresses, to see if there's any better chemistry.

I doubt any of the movies would be aired here, which is extremely sucky. Guess I would have to look for the DVDs or something else. :wacko:

So, Sushimi, which country are you from?

Guest sushimi

Cafechoc....

I'm so sorry... :( Yes, it's maybe because I read very quickly what you said and I made a mistake.... I'm so sorry.... I'm not the kind of girl who wants upset someone...... I'm not the kind of girl who like to judge a person only with his physical or clothes.... the most important is to know this person.... inside.....

In "Dasepo naughty girls", what is his kind of role ??? I tought it was the highschool hockey player???

I'm from France.... Here, many movies are french or american..... and you, where are you from???

Cafechoc, how did you do to write in color???? I'm jealous!!!!!!

Now, like we say in french, "make peace, not war".... I'll to see you in peace for your next msg.... :P

Archived