Yoo Gun 유건

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Babigrl

lol yeah he looks short in hello god to me too :) but he's quite tall in real life i guesss! :) but don't matter! his face is CUTE ENOUGH!

Guest cafechoc

Cafechoc....

I'm so sorry... :( Yes, it's maybe because I read very quickly what you said and I made a mistake.... I'm so sorry.... I'm not the kind of girl who wants upset someone...... I'm not the kind of girl who like to judge a person only with his physical or clothes.... the most important is to know this person.... inside.....

In "Dasepo naughty girls", what is his kind of role ??? I tought it was the highschool hockey player???

I'm from France.... Here, many movies are french or american..... and you, where are you from???

Cafechoc, how did you do to write in color???? I'm jealous!!!!!!

Now, like we say in french, "make peace, not war".... I'll to see you in peace for your next msg.... :P

Hey sushimi, no worries, u dont have to feel sorry, I understand. :P

I'm not sure about his role in "Dasepo Naughty Girls", I think it's not too big a role since his name is not the 1st few in the cast list. I think his role as the highschool player is in another movie, cant remember the exact name of the movie though.

Oh, since many movies are French or American, how did you get to know about Korean movies?

By the way, did you learn your English in school?

I'm from Singapore, but currently base in Malaysia.

Yes, "make peace, not war". :)

Guest sushimi

eh.. i consider... 5'10" quite tall.. but he looks kinda short in Hello God!

is kim ok bin tall?? when they stand together.. seem like she's only shorter than him abit!!

No, Yoo Gun is not tall!!!! It's because when you see Lee Jonghyeuk next to him you think that...

Kim Okvin is 167 or 168 cm

Yoo Gun is 178 cm (He looks like a model, but very better than them!)

Lee Jonghyeuk is 184 cm

Yoo Gun is not tall, he's high for an asian actor, right???

Guest sushimi

Cafechoc, thank you for your understanding.... :)

I'm living in France and many movies, or dramas are american or french... I learned English at school... But I didn't talk in English (or write) for a long time, that's why sometimes it's not very good....

I like since many years ago, chinese movies (and also love!) and now, since 1 year, by satellite, they put news chinese and korean channels... only 3. I'm very happy because I like to know what movies will be aired everywhere....

And now, since 2 months, exactly since I felt in love with Yoo Gun and this drama, I like to watching korean drama... But before, I'm watching also, chinese, thailand, korean, japanese, vietnamese movies and like to listening their music too.... Since many years ago, I have bought, and always, asian dvds...

I don't like french dramas or movies, and since many years, I'm very very boring to watching american dramas (and don't waste my time with). But sometimes I like american movies but only to watch 1 time. My only interest is for all asian in movies and dramas... They're very good, very different, very emotional.... I have a great pleasure to watching korean dramas....

:P

I'm living in France and many movies, or dramas are american or french... I learned English at school... But I didn't talk in English (or write) for a long time, that's why sometimes it's not very good....

I like since many years ago, chinese movies (and also love!) and now, since 1 year, by satellite, they put news chinese and korean channels... only 3. I'm very happy because I like to know what movies will be aired everywhere....

And now, since 2 months, exactly since I felt in love with Yoo Gun and this drama, I like to watching korean drama... But before, I'm watching also, chinese, thailand, korean, japanese, vietnamese movies and like to listening their music too.... Since many years ago, I have bought, and always, asian dvds...

I don't like french dramas or movies, and since many years, I'm very very boring to watching american dramas (and don't waste my time with). But sometimes I like american movies but only to watch 1 time. My only interest is for all asian in movies and dramas... They're very good, very different, very emotional.... I have a great pleasure to watching korean dramas....

Cafechoc, I forgot to say to you how I get to know about korean movies : because I'm watching arirang (korean channel), by internet, and I buy sometimes french magazines when they're talking about all asian movies.....

lol yeah he looks short in hello god to me too :) but he's quite tall in real life i guesss! :) but don't matter! his face is CUTE ENOUGH!

Yes, you're right... this guy is very cute, but from everywhere..... For me, he looks like the angel that I'm waiting the night in my bed.... :)

Guest cafechoc

Cafechoc, I forgot to say to you how I get to know about korean movies : because I'm watching arirang (korean channel), by internet, and I buy sometimes french magazines when they're talking about all asian movies.....

Yes, you're right... this guy is very cute, but from everywhere..... For me, he looks like the angel that I'm waiting the night in my bed.... :)

Hey girl, dont sweat it, your English isnt that bad. :)

It's cool to know someone in France likes Asian shows.

Does France TV show a lot of Asian shows? How did you watch 'Hello, God'?

Yes, Asian shows are quite refreshing from the usual shows we get from America. :)

Cant wait for Desapo Naughty Girls to be out. I understand that the filming has been completed, and it's planning to open in April (THIS MONTH!!!). :D

Guest sushimi

Hi Cafechoc!

It's good to talk with many fans.... in France the channels don't show Asian shows... :( or only with few channels, but we have to pay each month to see movies but they don't have dramas....

i saw "Hello, God!" because at my home, i have the satellite "Tps", and we have 3 (not enough) asian channels : cctv (chinese) with only the informations, arirang tv and kbs world, the 2 korean channels....

i know "Hello, God!" since almost the beginning, because my mother always said : "come to see asian drama, it's good!" And 1 time, when I started to watch "Hello, God!" i felt in love because this drama is really the best.. i remember I saw Eunhye when she wanted to leave Principal Yeom's house and when Haru don't understood when he opens the door..He made me laughing when Eunhye wanted to run away and when Haru slept next to her because she looks like his mom.... do you remember??

I think if I never known this drama, I never wanted to watch korean drama.. but now I'm ready!

And you, in America, do you find many Asian shows?? I like to watching asian songs, I like chinese, korean, vietnamese singers.... and asian movies songs.... And you? do you find asian magazines too???

Dasepo Naughty Girls... I think I cannot watch it :(... In your country, do you think that you can watch it this month????

Hope to see you later..... ;p

Guest MoChi_IceCrEam

OMG i love HIM!! lol doesn't he look so much like wonbin!? wow

Not SOOOOO much liek wonbin but SOMEWHAT...WONBIN's WAYYY HOTTER!!! YUMM but this dude is cute tooo

Guest sushimi

Someone know if next time yoo gun will have an official website???? I hope to find many others pics of him..... :P

^ I don't know any sites of him.

But i really admire yoogun for displaying like a true actor even if this was his debut of acting- he's done WAY much better than Yoon Eunhye will probably ever do (yeh overdoes her character WAY too much- it annoys me:X sry to all yeh fans).

I mean he takes advice from Uhm taewoong who is an true actor- someone all actors&actresses should look up to for his extrordinary talent for acting.

&&

he DOES look like he's mixed but i dunt know whether he IS or not.

He's really goodlooking though <3

I heard him and kim ockbin are going to be in a MOVIE later this year.

I can't wait!! :D

Guest sushimi

^ I don't know any sites of him.

But i really admire yoogun for displaying like a true actor even if this was his debut of acting- he's done WAY much better than Yoon Eunhye will probably ever do (yeh overdoes her character WAY too much- it annoys me:X sry to all yeh fans).

I mean he takes advice from Uhm taewoong who is an true actor- someone all actors&actresses should look up to for his extrordinary talent for acting.

&&

he DOES look like he's mixed but i dunt know whether he IS or not.

He's really goodlooking though <3

I heard him and kim ockbin are going to be in a MOVIE later this year.

I can't wait!! :D

yes, this guy is a very good actor for his first leading role.... I hope next time he'll have another as good as roles than Haru.... yes, he seems he's mixed but maybe asian mixed (or his parents?) but I don't find any informations about... He's very handsome, cut.... :P

Hope to watch many movies, or another drama, with him.....

Guest cafechoc

Hi Cafechoc!

It's good to talk with many fans.... in France the channels don't show Asian shows... :( or only with few channels, but we have to pay each month to see movies but they don't have dramas....

i saw "Hello, God!" because at my home, i have the satellite "Tps", and we have 3 (not enough) asian channels : cctv (chinese) with only the informations, arirang tv and kbs world, the 2 korean channels....

i know "Hello, God!" since almost the beginning, because my mother always said : "come to see asian drama, it's good!" And 1 time, when I started to watch "Hello, God!" i felt in love because this drama is really the best.. i remember I saw Eunhye when she wanted to leave Principal Yeom's house and when Haru don't understood when he opens the door..He made me laughing when Eunhye wanted to run away and when Haru slept next to her because she looks like his mom.... do you remember??

I think if I never known this drama, I never wanted to watch korean drama.. but now I'm ready!

And you, in America, do you find many Asian shows?? I like to watching asian songs, I like chinese, korean, vietnamese singers.... and asian movies songs.... And you? do you find asian magazines too???

Dasepo Naughty Girls... I think I cannot watch it :(... In your country, do you think that you can watch it this month????

Hope to see you later..... ;p

Hey girl, I would not know whether are there many Asian shows in America because I'm currently base in Malaysia, South East Asia. :)

Yes, I remember about the scene when EunHye wanted to run away. Overall, this show is very sweet, bery heartwarming, a lot of real emotions.

I do not think I can watch 'Desapo Naughty Girls' here, the movie selection here is not too good here. :(

Guest RAINLUVER012

there aren't many sites with yoo gun but if you search his name in like yahoo korea or daum or naver it tells you sites like his daum cafe or main site from sim entertainment

but he's back in school right now, so he must be busy

he's really popular though. I read an article and it said in his last fan signing over 2000 girls came.

his sim entertainment link

Guest miimisunshine

there aren't many sites with yoo gun but if you search his name in like yahoo korea or daum or naver it tells you sites like his daum cafe or main site from sim entertainment

he's really popular though. I read an article and it said in his last fan signing over 2000 girls came.

when i went to the gallery section man he is hoT!!!1 :w00t::w00t:

Guest sushimi

thank you very much.... but I found it before.... hope he'll have his own official website next time.... when he'll be more famous...... in daum it's good because almost every week, I can find another pics of him..... :P

Guest xosandy

Korean actress SHIN Min-ah, well known for her roles in films such as A Bittersweet Life and The Beast and the Beauty, will appear in an upcoming feature by My Sassy Girl director KWAK Jae-yong.

The film, with the Korean title Murim-yeodaesaeng, centers around a female university student with a strong talent for martial arts. SHIN will be returning to the action genre following her debut in the fusion martial arts film Volcano High, and her role as a boxer in the TV drama Punch.

Starring together with SHIN will be ON Ju-wan, who won widespread praise for his leading role in the film The Peter Pan Formula, and relative newcomer YU Geon.

To be produced by new production company Podo Film and distributed by Prime Entertainment, the film is scheduled to open shooting in April.

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/news/news_view...em=&tmp_cnt=372

I think Yoo Gun will only have a minor role but still... we get to see him again. (: I'm so glad he's got so many projects in line.

i was gonna start watching his drama today, and i was looking/searching about stuff about the actors, i opened the first page, and im like woah! hes hot! lol:D ill start downloading his drama "hello mr god!"

Guest sushimi

dbsq, you'll see this drama is really the best I ever seen.... I started to watch anothers but the characters are not touching like this drama.... Hope you'll appreciate too.....

U Gun, Haru in the drama, is a very very nice guy..... How cannot love him atter saw him in "Hello, God!)????

Korean actress SHIN Min-ah, well known for her roles in films such as A Bittersweet Life and The Beast and the Beauty, will appear in an upcoming feature by My Sassy Girl director KWAK Jae-yong.

The film, with the Korean title Murim-yeodaesaeng, centers around a female university student with a strong talent for martial arts. SHIN will be returning to the action genre following her debut in the fusion martial arts film Volcano High, and her role as a boxer in the TV drama Punch.

Starring together with SHIN will be ON Ju-wan, who won widespread praise for his leading role in the film The Peter Pan Formula, and relative newcomer YU Geon.

To be produced by new production company Podo Film and distributed by Prime Entertainment, the film is scheduled to open shooting in April.

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/news/news_view...em=&tmp_cnt=372

I think Yoo Gun will only have a minor role but still... we get to see him again. (: I'm so glad he's got so many projects in line.

aww :( i just read about this article in soompi news, i thought Yu Geon was going to be the lead actor...but at least we'll still get to see him (although i'm not a big fan of Shin Minah)

Archived