zz2006080220334075301oq6.jpg

oh my God... i love so much his lips... :blush:

zz006080220431456701om5.jpg

zzws1200608022112110mm3.jpg

zz025332470kc4.jpg

zz006080217192611202vs3.jpg

zz006080217192611201vh3.jpg

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Accidently stumble upon his picture while search for Kim Jung Hoon pics in Yahoo Korea...

I am like who is this cutie? :blink::D

Downloading "Hello God" to watch him in action... ^^

Guest sushimi

Woaaaa I love him in "Hello GOD" thx for the pix ^^ he doesn't look Korean more like mixed ^^

i left many Yoo Gun's pix few page before and on "Hello, God!" yes, he looks like mixed... so so cute.... :blush:

Downloading "Hello God" to watch him in action... ^^

the way that Yoo Gun played in "Hello, God!" was funny and touching.... when you'll see the first ep, maybe you'll be interested to watch the follow coz the cast is great, and the dialogues so beautiful... it was it happened for me... hope to find your comments next time.... :P

yea, his pictures are cute and funny. but what's his new project?

he plays in the korean movie "the peter pan formula"

• 1 month later...

He's so CUTE in 'Hello God' that i just have to find out more about this cutie/hottie.. :P

And yes..he looks like he's mixed beautifully... ;) But i gotta admit i see WonBin sometimes.. :rolleyes:

And yes..he has the most sexiest kissables lips ever!!..hehe

Guest sushimi

maybe one day he'll play won bin's little brother? haha

maybe.... but yoo gun is the cuttiest between him and won bin.....

Guest xosandy

This is great news guys! Another project for our Yoo Gun. :)

After her latest horror film 아파트 (Apartment) failed to make a mark at the box office, you could safely predict Go So-Young would go back to star vehicles, and that's exactly what's happening. Go has been cast in the melodrama 언니가 간다 (I'm Going), directed by Kim Chang-Rae and Produced by Sio Film. The film tells the story of a woman whose life is turned upside down because of her first love, turning her personality into the one of the man she loved 12 years earlier. This is Go's first melodrama since 1999's 러브 (Love), but this film will have many more comic elements. The film will start shooting next month at the earliest, and Go's partner will be 안녕하세요 하느님 (Hello, God!)'s Yoo Geon. [Yahoo News - 7/25]

http://www.twitchfilm.net

Guest jhing

I've seen pics of this guy and all I can say is HE'S SMOKIN HOT!

I haven't seen any of his work so I can't comment on his acting just yet. But he's definitely a walking heartache. That face is just so adorable.

I'm glad he's going to be filming another movie.

I believe he's doing one right now (not sure if they've finished shooting) with Shin Min Ah and at the helm is My Sassy Girl director.

Here's the article!

Shin Min-ah cast in new Kwak Jae-yong film (Source) 2006/04/05

Korean actress Sin Min-ah, well known for her roles in films such as A Bittersweet Life and The Beast and the Beauty, will appear in an upcoming feature by My Sassy Girl director Kwak Jae-yong. The film, with the Korean title Murim-yeodaesaeng, centers around a female university student with a st...

Korean actress Sin Min-ah, well known for her roles in films such as A Bittersweet Life and The Beast and the Beauty, will appear in an upcoming feature by My Sassy Girl director Kwak Jae-yong.

The film, with the Korean title Murim-yeodaesaeng, centers around a female university student with a strong talent for martial arts. Shin will be returning to the action genre following her debut in the fusion martial arts film Volcano High, and her role as a boxer in the TV drama Punch.

Starring together with Shin will be On Joo-wan, who won widespread praise for his leading role in the film The Peter Pan Formula, and relative newcomer Yoo Geon.

To be produced by new production company Podo Film and distributed by Prime Entertainment, the film is scheduled to open shooting in April.

Darcy Paquet (KOFIC)

Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr... ( English Korean )

Hi Kathleen Kim! *waves*

Guest jhing

Hello Kathleen Kim! :D

Shin Min Ah is my unni. hehe Love her. She was Bi's leading lady in A Love To Kill. :D

You see my first sigbanner? That's Minah with Jo In Sung oppa. :D

I can't wait to watch her movie with Yoo Gun. I have a feeling that I'll be rooting for them. :D

Guest sushimi

I'm happy to see this thread again ^^

It's been a while since my last post n no news about him but I'm happy now to hear that he will play in a new project ^^ can't hardly wait!

yes, it was a long time that we're not talking about Yoo Gun... i saw last week on arirangtv Kim Ok-Bin's interview, who plays with Yoo in Dasepo Naughty Girls.... this movie will be out this august in Korea... Yoo is so handsome! :D i even saw a trailer of The Peter Pan Formula where he plays, but he don't have the leading role.... :tears:

045001005ldm0.jpg

Guest sushimi

^^ why is he so darn underrated? he's hot and filled with talent >< I just can't understand that lol

i have the same feeling.... it's not right... Yoo is so adorable and good actor in Hello, God! .... i hope that next time he'll do a lot of dramas and movies...

Guest bichittybich

i love yoo gun. i watched hello god and he was so good in it even though i didnt understand a word he was saying. i cant wait till his new movies come out and hopefully they will be subbed so i can understand what he is saying :)

Guest sushimi

bichittybich,

i'm glad now i'm not the only one with yoo gun's avatar... yes, he's so cute... Yoo during the promote of Dasepo Naughty Girls... :D

zzzzzzz011874812ie0.jpg

zzz011874792jx3.jpg

zzzz011874802jp6.jpg

zzzz2060710p3846wn6.jpg

zzzzzz2060710o3707sh1.jpg

zzzzz011874782oa0.jpg

Archived