Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes. I noticed that too myself... I was wondering why he suddenly stick out his tongue and that's where he acted weird as not KW. I'm also waiting for when the story will come up with KW but I think they don't want to focus too much on KW but what the Golden Team was supposed to do. Which the story goes on, little by little they are showing a different side on KW and now BJS has escaped, so we don't know what BJS planned to do after escaping. I'm still waiting why BJS is soo into KW which the question has not been answered.
  3. Damn so hot in here... feast to my eyes and drooling over the pic and gif... i'm dead and went to fantasyland
  4. You got my heart on overdrive with your info, chingu, that I am breathless. My delulu self says it now all makes sense.
  5. OMG I finally finished it!!! They have a happy ending :)!! I feel this version was good too. It was slow in the middle, but the ending picks it up. Family, kindness, friendships, and romance....all in one...I actually enjoyed it towards the ending :). I also feel sad that Ruyi died lol.....She was horrible, but in the end, she redeemed herself. Fai Hai also redeemed himself. I like the characters development from beginning to end, it was nice.
  6. It's ok @mizv you have million of us to keep you company ...with @DontEatMyKimchi posting that LCDF has officially broke the 800 million mark!
  7. I am a big fan of Korean culture, I even studied their language for a short time and self studied afterwards.. Anyways, I guess I am just so supportive of this ship sailing and thought about these every 14 of each month.. Since they're ninjas, their followers/shippers must be too! ㅋㅋㅋ Thanks for that compliment @Minyeonie References for every 14th of each month celebration..https://matadornetwork.com/abroad/the-14th-of-every-month-in-south-korea-is-a-holiday/
  8. So I went through some of the IG cuts & here’s a very rough recap : After meeting up as VP , she actually sort of rejected him . So they split ways but she heard him pick up his phone & overhears about some news that was trending online , so she quickly checks her phone & someone had circulated news about him assaulting the driver . She knew he’d be very affected & true to her Gal Hee self , she just didn’t have the heart to walk away from him . So she approaches him again , as VP and I think pretends to show interest & they go for a walk . Yup so they had a real nice chat & were even siting down on the steps of some back road & yes the armpit warmer scene @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali takes place here ...oh yeah it was cold ...kkkkk .. so he offers to become a human Warmer Our gal is most in love with this other side of her boss . Next day on the way to work she even dreams about it , lol!!! On the bus she used the wrong armpits though.
  9. de-lurking v briefly because I was in a taxi on my way to a meeting, put on makeup (I have blonde eyelashes so it is a pretty big difference), let my hair down, and put in contacts and the taxi driver freaked out because he thought I looked so different. So def possible for people not to recognise you with little alterations (especially if they don't know you well). absolutely loving this drama
  10. Yay! Welcome2! The more the merrier~ ngahaha I like the posters. The colours are pretty. I wonder about the meaning too. And I noticed only CYR's poster is different, her double is not directly overlapping like the others...hohoho Heh. I'm a big SSR fan or maybe just the one most often posting about him on Soompi thread . Sometimes I'm afraid I might offend others due to my frequent posts. If I accidently offended anyone, mianhae~ I'm trying to keep his own thread updated as often as possible. I claim to like several other actors, but none comes close to how deep I'm willing to dig for more info. I entered the wonders of DC gallery because SSR news is so limited elsewhere . I hope more will like him too. He is a talented actor usually relegated to 2nd lead or supporting roles in kdramas. I don't mind him being 2nd lead or part of an ensemble, he usually shines most anyways. Hahaha. Oh..and his voice. His voice is awesome.
  11. Salt Ent shared some pics of BTS in Waikiki. The title: Goodbye, Cha Wooshik. T.T more pics: here My heart... is melting. *faints*
  12. Yahoo! Episode 25 to 30 are posted maplestage. Glad to know I’m not the only one crazy about this drama. Which is very surprising for me. I normally prefer Kdramas. This is my 4th C drama i’m Hooked on this year. Gotta give big applause to the writer. Lovin’ this drama. Now off the watch raw. Then will refresh again and again others sites till subtitles pop up....am crazy
  13. http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1114665 Finger Heart MV with Shin Dong (Suju)
  14. Dongwan spotted. Source: https://m.cafe.naver.com/floaterbassers/58758 Dongwan went for orthodontic treatment today.
  15. On May 20, MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “One Spring Night” held a press conference with the director, Ahn Pan Suk, and the cast. “One Spring Night” is a romance about two ordinary people who fall in love. Jung Hae In plays a pharmacist named Yoo Ji Ho and Han Ji Min plays a librarian named Lee […] The post Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Talk About The Kind Of Love Story They Want To Show Together appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  16. Finally caught up to Ep 25. I liked that even in his ailing state, the male lead could still have Xiao Yin sussed out and spot her vulnerabilities. Hopefully something intelligent will happen soon. I want to see more manipulations and hidden agendas disguised as acts of kindness. I want to see supposedly brilliant characters act brilliantly. Not inexplicably stupidly, which has been the case of late, unfortunately. Ok, on to Ep 26.
  17. Love this observation — Also, did you guys realise how Deok Mi’s hairdo is now completely let-down, just like how she does her hair when she’s a fangirl? I love this transformation because it means that thematically, Deok Mi no longer splits into fangirl Deok Mi and work Deok Mi. She’s just Deok Mi, and that’s how Ryan has always seen her.
  1. Load more activity