All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I would never have guessed it. This is a drama I wouldn't have watched back in the day, even if someone had paid me to And it featured my oppa Since you designed the stamps, you already know which drama threads they are on... Or a shoulder to lean on, sweetie? I remember standing in line forever in a famous amusement park
  3. In which way was it traumatic? I didn't watch it despite Jung Hae In oppa... OMG! Are you telling me that you're picking EVERYONE as your oppas except for the cardboard ones? Hmmm... You could be right.... Your oppa in a period drama costume....? 240
  4. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  5. i think everyone would love this new update release that ADO made so please enjoy this!
  6. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  7. Today
  8. "Find Your Adventure: Around the World" sounds like an exciting journey! Are you planning to embark on a global adventure, or is it the title of something you're working on?
  9. I remember the place for the glitz and the palm prints embedded in the sidewalk
  10. yup yup Should we keep it in a spoiler tag ? The stamp is too cute, i dont wanna hide it
  11. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  12. guys! Thank you so much @agenth chingu for the tag! I am always happy to assist you event organizers with forum events! Hope all other chingus will love the passports and stamps I designed myself! And speaking about the event, I guess I might skip this one! I am not as expert as you guys when it comes to the K-dramaland! Ha ha ha.. Don't mind me, anyway... Have fun, everyone! Gonna be back later....
  13. Park Hyeong-sik'Hand heart like a gift on a warm spring day' [Photo & HD] 2024-04-26 19:35:09 [Gimpo Airport = Newsen Reporter Ji Soo-jin] Actor Park Hyung-sik (PARK HYUNG SIK) departed for Japan on the morning of April 26th to attend the Japan visit event commemorating the opening of the official Japanese fan club 'SIKcret JAPAN' via the international flight at Gimpo International Airport in Banghwa-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul. I'm doing it. copyrightⓒ Newsen. https://naver.me/51ab6viu
  14. Just having someone you can hug when you're having a hard time...🥹 🔗 https://instagram.com/p/C6GFkO_tIdu/
  15. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  16. @4evrkdrama and @Lmangla did you manage to collect the stamp in the corresponding thread? Once you guess the drama, you can find the location in the drama thread
  17. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  18. travel around the world for free? -- sounds like it is time for banana milk dance....
  19. ACGHK Canvas Project 2024 Group 1 and 2 - Social Media きゅるりんってしてみて - YouTube Siamdol「サイアムドル」 - YouTube Ace Mode エースモード (@ace_mode_official) • Instagram photos and videos ^ no youtube only fan recording of their performance sentimental kiss - YouTube Yukari・有栖川縁 - YouTube ChuRiPPu (@chu.rippu_official) • Instagram photos and videos Peer pure Pear【ピア ピュア ピーア】 Official (@pipipi_staff) • Instagram photos and videos ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ ∞ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜs (@infinity_circus) • Instagram photos and videos N♢VΛ (@nova_info_) • Instagram photos and videos M.A.D (@m.a.d_reversi) • Instagram photos and videos 乙女シンドリーム (@otomesyndream) • Instagram photos and videos Euphonie☆Official Account (@euphonie.official) • Instagram photos and videos きゅるりんってしてみて (@kyurushite) • Instagram photos and videos please feel free to support and follow the girls on their upcoming performances.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..