Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The song that will wrench the heart so much with it melody.....
  3. JJ in concert Starting today, Kim Jaejoong Arena tour in Tokyo, you haven't forgotten, right? (*'∇`*) see you at 5 at the mori general Sports Plaza in musashino, Tokyo! Jaejoong is waiting for you ♡ . #김재중 #아레나투어 ~Flawless Love~ in #도쿄 . The shining oemoppumppum of Jae-in Want to meet fast this ma fest well <3 . Jaejoong's #Tokyo concert starting from today You didn't forget it, did you? . Once in a while, it'S 5 PM! #도쿄 무사시노모리 종합 스포츠 플라자에서 함께해요 ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ . #김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン #0410 #1st_solo_album #FlawlessLove #ARENATOUR -Day 1 Tokyo- Fans project was a success! When everyone said "Jaejoong Congratulations on 1st place!" He was surprised & asked "When did you practice this?" "Is there a cake coming?" Thinking that it was hidden cr.Shachong So cute! Jaejoong: I was very scared when I was going to go solo & try rock for the first time. Wondering if JJ can do rock. Now even if I'm in 1st place I'm not afraid to go to the next step cuz everyone is there. Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I thought 1st place was impossible but 2nd one could be taken. An actor friend from Korea came to visit & we went out to drink. When we were drinking, my manager called & said that I got 1st place on weekly ranking! I drank too much! Cr.Rinmaze The first song Jaejoong recorded when he came to Japan was DADADANCIN, and 2nd one it was IMPOSSIBLE. Those are good songs so he decided to put them in an album instead of the Singles! Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I took first place in iTunes of many countries. The genre is not rock, nor R & B, it was ranked 1st in J-POP! Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I forgot to change my clothes before going to the third track today. If I go to the concert of HYDE for Christmas, I will not change at all. I do not need to change clothes because my face is good Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong listened only 10sec to "Beautiful Woman" & decided to sing it for his album. He commented many times about the song. Cr.furufuruold via JaeFans_Global JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw World Music Awards April 17 JYJ's Kim Jaejoong debuts at #1 on the Oricon Weekly Album Chart with "Flawless Love" selling 42.000 units in just 4 days! Jaejoong Kim has debuted at #1 on the 'Oricon Weekly Album Ranking' chart with his 1st Japanese Solo Album 'Flawless Love' for the week April 8 - 14, after seling over 42.000 copies in just four days! The handsome and hugely talented Singer of JYJ thanked fans in a heartfelt message on Insta: “My first No. 1 with my first Japanese solo album.. I’ll work harder. I thank everyone for cheering me on~ I will do my best to return the support I received from so many of you! I’ll work hard on my music with a modest mindset-!” You can see Jaejoong's concert in Tokyo on April 17!
  4. Horror right?? Muahaha dont trick me lei. Anything else not makjang not horror? One Day whats that about? Youre very knowledgeable. Tell me everything u know 980
  5. Dogbojeog visual #junsu Rì Hapeoseubaja June Special Edition Cover Cover! Haipaesyeonmajeo wanbyeogsohwa wanbyeogsohwa Special Edition of course to the top of the pain #modujeobsu A variety of hwabokeosgwa and #interviews on the level of June See you on the upcoming Saturday JUNSU NEVER STOP EVOLVING harpersbazaar.com/jp Check out this special cover photo of Harper's Bazaar Japan June issue, which is full of cool and full-of-style Kim Junsu! (1 ˃̶◡ ꇴ ˂̶) ♪⁺ Follow newly #released magazine cover of #KIMJUNSU with @harpersbazaarjapan #준수 #JUNSU #XIA #金俊秀 #magazine #キムジュンス #ジュンス #XIAJUNSU #XIA준수 #바자 #바자재팬 #Hapersbazaar #BAZAAR #BAZAARJAPAN #0420 #Cjestagram More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw
  6. Why do i feel different now whenever I see these two in one frame?! Hahahaha. Hmmm. BOTH. Hahaha. Just his mere existence is heart fluttering. Haha. And can we talk about that purple suit?! He loooks sooo fine plus the hairstyle. Oppaaaaaa lol Even if we don't get season 2, i'm crossing my fingers for another project for our YB and KS.
  7. I think, to watch a drama or not to watch, so I want to ask a question. Is this drama comedic or dramatic ??? Because I thought it would be serious, and the comments make me doubt about it ... Do they show a lot of the problems of workers in Korea? Does she look like an "Awl" drama?
  8. 20190423 K-news. https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003205334 Google translation : Lee Min Ho returns ... Call D-2, agency "quiet without event" The actor Lee Min-ho (32) is about to be released. Lee Min Ho, who is serving as a social worker (formerly a public service employee), is about to cancel the summoning on the 25th. On May 12, 2017, Lee Min-ho, who worked as a social worker for the first time in the Gangnam District Office, has served at the Suseo Social Welfare Center. At that time, Lee Minho first started his service in accordance with the 'Social Service Personnel Service' system and joined the Nonsan Training Center in March last year and received basic military training for 4 weeks. An agency official at his agency, MYM Entertainment, said on the 23rd, "He will be quietly finished without a special event." In 2006, Lee Min Ho suffered a serious injury to his thighs in a traffic accident, and received a social service agent judgment.
  9. Dear @bebebisous33 chingu!! Yes I got all my answers in your post! And I just forgot to mention some facts before so.... Mo Yi Ra & her daughter don't want LJJ to take over the company! Hence they join hands with NYJ! But do they know about LJJ"s illness..?! I am not sure! And NYJ doesn't seems to fully trust Mo Yi Ra & her daughter! I don't really get his desire here.... But it's clear that he is using LJH as a bait to reach Mo Yi Ra! And LJJ knows that Han Bit witnessed his cruelty towards his father, but does he know that Han Bit has classified info of him against the company..??! I think LJJ is chasing him for the witness about his father's death! But I could be wrong! Can't wait to see the next eps.... This is intense! And so glad that Prosecutor Jung has joined NYJ! And you are so right, @Friendly kitty, these two are so good looking together! And looks like Mrs. Oh is teaming up with Dr. Han! This is worth watching!!!!!
  10. JJ in concert Starting today, Kim Jaejoong Arena tour in Tokyo, you haven't forgotten, right? (*'∇`*) see you at 5 at the mori general Sports Plaza in musashino, Tokyo! Jaejoong is waiting for you ♡ . #김재중 #아레나투어 ~Flawless Love~ in #도쿄 . The shining oemoppumppum of Jae-in Want to meet fast this ma fest well <3 . Jaejoong's #Tokyo concert starting from today You didn't forget it, did you? . Once in a while, it'S 5 PM! #도쿄 무사시노모리 종합 스포츠 플라자에서 함께해요 ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ . #김재중 #재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン #0410 #1st_solo_album #FlawlessLove #ARENATOUR -Day 1 Tokyo- Fans project was a success! When everyone said "Jaejoong Congratulations on 1st place!" He was surprised & asked "When did you practice this?" "Is there a cake coming?" Thinking that it was hidden cr.Shachong So cute! Jaejoong: I was very scared when I was going to go solo & try rock for the first time. Wondering if JJ can do rock. Now even if I'm in 1st place I'm not afraid to go to the next step cuz everyone is there. Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I thought 1st place was impossible but 2nd one could be taken. An actor friend from Korea came to visit & we went out to drink. When we were drinking, my manager called & said that I got 1st place on weekly ranking! I drank too much! Cr.Rinmaze The first song Jaejoong recorded when he came to Japan was DADADANCIN, and 2nd one it was IMPOSSIBLE. Those are good songs so he decided to put them in an album instead of the Singles! Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I took first place in iTunes of many countries. The genre is not rock, nor R & B, it was ranked 1st in J-POP! Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong: I forgot to change my clothes before going to the third track today. If I go to the concert of HYDE for Christmas, I will not change at all. I do not need to change clothes because my face is good Cr.Rinmaze Jaejoong listened only 10sec to "Beautiful Woman" & decided to sing it for his album. He commented many times about the song. Cr.furufuruold via JaeFans_Global JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw World Music Awards April 17 JYJ's Kim Jaejoong debuts at #1 on the Oricon Weekly Album Chart with "Flawless Love" selling 42.000 units in just 4 days! Jaejoong Kim has debuted at #1 on the 'Oricon Weekly Album Ranking' chart with his 1st Japanese Solo Album 'Flawless Love' for the week April 8 - 14, after seling over 42.000 copies in just four days! The handsome and hugely talented Singer of JYJ thanked fans in a heartfelt message on Insta: “My first No. 1 with my first Japanese solo album.. I’ll work harder. I thank everyone for cheering me on~ I will do my best to return the support I received from so many of you! I’ll work hard on my music with a modest mindset-!” You can see Jaejoong's concert in Tokyo on April 17!
  11. I actually didn't notice this, but an observant fan pointed it out. During their conversation on the ox cart, when ZM asks WJ what he's smiling about, she even tugs at his hand at 0:05 (it's like, "What?! Tell me!")... She knows he spoils her. https://f.us.sinaimg.cn/003bCQaXlx07tiRrvBLO010412002bVY0E010.mp4?label=mp4_hd&template=852x480.28.0&Expires=1556003818&ssig=%2BbqgOy1gNP&KID=unistore,video
  12. 【nylonjapan Instagram】 may issue THE KING OF WOODS model @ jj_1986_jj jacket,top,bottoms @ littlebig_tokyo shoes @ cannabis_tokyo instagram.com/p/BwTQu-8jI79/ 190415 #김재중 논스톱 일본 아레나 투어 나고야 밀착취재 ( #jaejoong japan #ジェジュン #金在中 ) 이름없다 Jaejoong: I always hoped to do a Nationwide tour with an album in Japanese, I'd wished it for a long time" •Working hard & leading the tour team behind the stage Jaejoong: I can see it from the side, but I can not see anything from the front (to the dancers) •Debuted in 2004 in Japan as a Korean artist. •Restarted activities in Japan on Feb 2018 as soloist appearing in many variety shows. Jaejoong: I haven't said it out loud but it's really stressful, whether u do it properly, after all it's still a big pressure when u have put so much effort into each song. All the fans have been waiting for the Japanese version of the album for a long time so I must do my best! Jaejoong to the staff: It is okay even if it fails! Everything is fine! Everyone: Nagoya! Nagoya! Nagoya! Here we go! *Info: •TV Magazine interview before the concert •JJ's 3rd solo tour in Japan, not singing covers anymore but his own Japanese songs. Jaejoong: I'm not nervous! *JJ mentioned about NonStop broadcast today* JJ: This is how does everyone's face look like *show how fans put the LS under their jaw* It's really scary! After all lighting is important, isn't it? Please, don't be surprised if u watch it on TV! Info: •His so desired solo tour •Album theme is "Love" •About 3 hours of concert •50min only of Jaejoong's MC moments Jaejoong: Although I haven't worked in Japan for about 8-9 years they always have sent me their support without any conditions, I'm a Korean who is living abroad by himself for the 1st time, and having lived in Japan a long time ago, I feel a great attachment to the country. Q: What's your next goal? Jaejoong: There is a hope to increase the number of Japanese songs. Since I've only released one album, I'd like to increase to more Japanese songs. Jaejoong talks about his impressions on Banana Man Yuki Himura: It may be rude to say to a senior but It seemed like a mascot character was dancing and it was so cute! People Jaejoong wants to perform with: JJ: I want to co-star with Shitara-san (NonStop MC)! Jaejoong said that it would be nice to sing the song about the love between Shitara and the actress. Info: •Famous artists featured on "Sweetest Love" video •Yukina Kinoshita • Yûna Taira • Banana Man Himura @Jaefans_Global JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw
  13. dfafd http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/04/23/2019042301500.html 'One and Only Love' - Kim Bo-Mi , actual dancing native/original to be expected. Actress Kim Bo-Mi who is actual native dancer is considered as a perfect choice to play the role of ballerina 'Keum Ni-Na'. In the drama, Keum Ni-Na is sweet and gentle to everyone. She is a cousin and friend of Lee Yeon-Seo (Shin Hye Sun's role) since childhood and becomes the lead ballerina after Yeon-Seo lost eyesight. The production team of One and Only Love' released Kim Bo-Mi's first still photos which she turned into a ballerina perfectly. In the photo, Kim Bo-Mi is dancing ballet with an elegant appearance creating amazement. Especially the image of Kim Bo-Mi in practice with beads of sweat catches viewers' attention. Those sweating demonstrate well of Keum Ni-Na's character who's trying to catch up with Lee Yeon-Seo.
  14. I rarely come here because Russian subtitles have to wait a very long time. Now 17-18 ep. I looked. But I really like this drama. The confrontation of Dr. Na with everyone around him is incredible! He thought over all his moves and counted all without exception ... He is a genius! And I am amused by the chemistry between the prosecutor and Mrs. O. So I want them to kiss and be together. The sweetest couple!
  15. Wow! Lots of Minoz gathered at Suseo - this is getting more exciting for Thursday! Love those beautiful eyes! Already good-looking at such a young age
  16. Rain will visit Taiwan in early May for the brand to showcase at the Taipei Jewelry Show It's reported on April 22, 2019 that Korean star Rain will visit Taiwan in early May. This time he will be invited by a high-end jewellery brand in New York to participate in The Four Seasons Tiffany High Jewellery Show on May 3. When Rain debuted, he was most famous for the height of his dancing skill. Soon after, he began touring concerts in China, the United States, Japan, and Thailand. He became the star of the world, and he was twice selected as the American magazine of Time as The Most Influential People in the world. Rain who speaks Korean, Japanese, and English has a unique low-profile magnetic voice. His song "It's Raining" has become a classic of long-time singers of all Asian fans. In the rankings, the status of the song in the music scene is difficult to surpass. In addition to his outstanding performance on the stage, Rain's acting ability in the drama "Full House" also won him the Best Actor Award at the KBS Acting Awards in 2004, thus opening his movie career across Asia. With all his famous performances, Rain was further recognized to Hollywood, and he got his first lead role in the movie "Ninja Assassin". For singing and acting performance of both careers, Rain has always been determined to make unwavering determinations and has made considerable efforts to prove his strength and express approval. Due to his persistence & what he gives to his profession, it corresponds with the jewel craftsmanship of the brand's fine jewellery. Therefore, he will be invited to visit Taiwan to participate in the high-end jewelry exhibition. Rain will appear in Taipei on May 3. (Reporter Wang Zhihan compiled report) (Editor: Ye Ping) credit : NTDTV - https://www.ntdtv.com/b5/2019/04/22/a102561875.html _______________________________________________________________________ Rain將5月初訪台 為品牌現身台北珠寶展 【新唐人2019年04月22日訊】韓國明星Rain將於5月初訪台,這次他將受紐約某高級珠寶品牌之邀,參與5月3日所舉行的《四季之彩》(The Four Seasons of Tiffany)高級珠寶展。 Rain出道時便以高熱度動作舞蹈最為著名,不久後即展開中、美、日、泰等多國巡迴演唱會,成為當時叱吒風雲的歌壇之星,更因此兩度獲選為美國《時代》雜誌最具影響力百大人物,知名度遍及全球。 會說韓、日、美、中等多國語言的Rain,擁有獨特低厚的磁性嗓音,其中文歌曲《It’s Raining》成為全亞洲歌迷久久傳唱的經典作品,多張專輯一上市即躍身各國歌曲排行榜,歌壇地位難以撼動。 除歌唱舞台上的傑出表現,Rain於韓劇《浪漫滿屋》中的真情演技,也於當年度贏得韓國KBS演技大賞,從而開啟他豐富的影劇事業。憑藉當時的演藝名氣,讓Rain更進軍好萊塢,擔綱《忍者刺客》等多部電影主角,因而被譽為韓國天王級巨星。 對於歌唱、演藝生涯,Rain始終秉持堅定不移的決心,付出了相當的努力證明自己的實力而贏得掌聲。由於對專業的堅持與要求,和該品牌高級珠寶一貫秉持極致的寶石工藝不謀而合。因此成為受邀訪台參與高級珠寶展的貴賓,Rain將於5月3日現身台北。 ──轉自《大紀元》(記者王知涵編譯報導) (責任編輯:葉萍)
  17. Dogbojeog visual #junsu Rì Hapeoseubaja June Special Edition Cover Cover! Haipaesyeonmajeo wanbyeogsohwa wanbyeogsohwa Special Edition of course to the top of the pain #modujeobsu A variety of hwabokeosgwa and #interviews on the level of June See you on the upcoming Saturday JUNSU NEVER STOP EVOLVING harpersbazaar.com/jp Check out this special cover photo of Harper's Bazaar Japan June issue, which is full of cool and full-of-style Kim Junsu! (1 ˃̶◡ ꇴ ˂̶) ♪⁺ Follow newly #released magazine cover of #KIMJUNSU with @harpersbazaarjapan #준수 #JUNSU #XIA #金俊秀 #magazine #キムジュンス #ジュンス #XIAJUNSU #XIA준수 #바자 #바자재팬 #Hapersbazaar #BAZAAR #BAZAARJAPAN #0420 #Cjestagram More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw
  18. ah i read pic of recent ig is from kew gardens....so beautiful...the girl included hehehe poor binne, i also read the suit is fr tw press con, schedule so hectic & tiring then i read he took spicy hotpot bef/aft fm, wont it affect his nice & alluring voice, especially in singing huh? seems like he not into technology stuff, no sns dont like reading fr smartphone but i very sure he like singing, very sure he knows what is karaoke, then i wld suggest that for the third time he wants to sing a duet like shallow, he karaoke with a properly recorded female singing part because i fear it wld hurt his voice if he still insist doing it solo the part meant for female vocal, ladyG is not singing sensation for no reason ok...ah i know hk is even more famous for food yummy, then he can eat to his heart content & have no fear for pitching the higher register... dear forum mates, tell me who you think should take on the female singing part in his shallow karaoke recording LOL
  19. 【nylonjapan Instagram】 may issue THE KING OF WOODS model @ jj_1986_jj jacket,top,bottoms @ littlebig_tokyo shoes @ cannabis_tokyo instagram.com/p/BwTQu-8jI79/ 190415 #김재중 논스톱 일본 아레나 투어 나고야 밀착취재 ( #jaejoong japan #ジェジュン #金在中 ) 이름없다 Jaejoong: I always hoped to do a Nationwide tour with an album in Japanese, I'd wished it for a long time" •Working hard & leading the tour team behind the stage Jaejoong: I can see it from the side, but I can not see anything from the front (to the dancers) •Debuted in 2004 in Japan as a Korean artist. •Restarted activities in Japan on Feb 2018 as soloist appearing in many variety shows. Jaejoong: I haven't said it out loud but it's really stressful, whether u do it properly, after all it's still a big pressure when u have put so much effort into each song. All the fans have been waiting for the Japanese version of the album for a long time so I must do my best! Jaejoong to the staff: It is okay even if it fails! Everything is fine! Everyone: Nagoya! Nagoya! Nagoya! Here we go! *Info: •TV Magazine interview before the concert •JJ's 3rd solo tour in Japan, not singing covers anymore but his own Japanese songs. Jaejoong: I'm not nervous! *JJ mentioned about NonStop broadcast today* JJ: This is how does everyone's face look like *show how fans put the LS under their jaw* It's really scary! After all lighting is important, isn't it? Please, don't be surprised if u watch it on TV! Info: •His so desired solo tour •Album theme is "Love" •About 3 hours of concert •50min only of Jaejoong's MC moments Jaejoong: Although I haven't worked in Japan for about 8-9 years they always have sent me their support without any conditions, I'm a Korean who is living abroad by himself for the 1st time, and having lived in Japan a long time ago, I feel a great attachment to the country. Q: What's your next goal? Jaejoong: There is a hope to increase the number of Japanese songs. Since I've only released one album, I'd like to increase to more Japanese songs. Jaejoong talks about his impressions on Banana Man Yuki Himura: It may be rude to say to a senior but It seemed like a mascot character was dancing and it was so cute! People Jaejoong wants to perform with: JJ: I want to co-star with Shitara-san (NonStop MC)! Jaejoong said that it would be nice to sing the song about the love between Shitara and the actress. Info: •Famous artists featured on "Sweetest Love" video •Yukina Kinoshita • Yûna Taira • Banana Man Himura @Jaefans_Global JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 4/15- 4/21/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/04/jyj-news-week-of-415-4212019.html?spref=tw
  20. Wow It is perfectly! There is no need for a love triangle. And so much drama, pain and tragedy. At least love the brothers of different women and be able to relax with their soul next to them ...
  21. “Inkigayo” has spoken up in response to fans’ criticisms about the program’s chart ranking system and why BTS was not nominated for first place in the show’s April 21 broadcast. On April 23, BTS fans uploaded complaints on the program’s viewer message board saying things like, “Reveal how the numbers are counted on the chart,” and, […] The post “Inkigayo” Explains Why BTS Was Not Nominated For 1st Place In Recent Episode appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  22. Rain will visit Taiwan in early May for the brand to showcase at the Taipei Jewelry Show It's reported on April 22, 2019 that Korean star Rain will visit Taiwan in early May. This time he will be invited by a high-end jewellery brand in New York to participate in The Four Seasons Tiffany High Jewellery Show on May 3. When Rain debuted, he was most famous for the height of his dancing skill. Soon after, he began touring concerts in China, the United States, Japan, and Thailand. He became the star of the world, and he was twice selected as the American magazine of Time as The Most Influential People in the world. Rain who speaks Korean, Japanese, and English has a unique low-profile magnetic voice. His song "It's Raining" has become a classic of long-time singers of all Asian fans. In the rankings, the status of the song in the music scene is difficult to surpass. In addition to his outstanding performance on the stage, Rain's acting ability in the drama "Full House" also won him the Best Actor Award at the KBS Acting Awards in 2004, thus opening his movie career across Asia. With all his famous performances, Rain was further recognized to Hollywood, and he got his first lead role in the movie "Ninja Assassin". For singing and acting performance of both careers, Rain has always been determined to make unwavering determinations and has made considerable efforts to prove his strength and express approval. Due to his persistence & what he gives to his profession, it corresponds with the jewel craftsmanship of the brand's fine jewellery. Therefore, he will be invited to visit Taiwan to participate in the high-end jewelry exhibition. Rain will appear in Taipei on May 3. (Reporter Wang Zhihan compiled report) (Editor: Ye Ping) credit : NTDTV - https://www.ntdtv.com/b5/2019/04/22/a102561875.html _______________________________________________________________________ Rain將5月初訪台 為品牌現身台北珠寶展 【新唐人2019年04月22日訊】韓國明星Rain將於5月初訪台,這次他將受紐約某高級珠寶品牌之邀,參與5月3日所舉行的《四季之彩》(The Four Seasons of Tiffany)高級珠寶展。 Rain出道時便以高熱度動作舞蹈最為著名,不久後即展開中、美、日、泰等多國巡迴演唱會,成為當時叱吒風雲的歌壇之星,更因此兩度獲選為美國《時代》雜誌最具影響力百大人物,知名度遍及全球。 會說韓、日、美、中等多國語言的Rain,擁有獨特低厚的磁性嗓音,其中文歌曲《It’s Raining》成為全亞洲歌迷久久傳唱的經典作品,多張專輯一上市即躍身各國歌曲排行榜,歌壇地位難以撼動。 除歌唱舞台上的傑出表現,Rain於韓劇《浪漫滿屋》中的真情演技,也於當年度贏得韓國KBS演技大賞,從而開啟他豐富的影劇事業。憑藉當時的演藝名氣,讓Rain更進軍好萊塢,擔綱《忍者刺客》等多部電影主角,因而被譽為韓國天王級巨星。 對於歌唱、演藝生涯,Rain始終秉持堅定不移的決心,付出了相當的努力證明自己的實力而贏得掌聲。由於對專業的堅持與要求,和該品牌高級珠寶一貫秉持極致的寶石工藝不謀而合。因此成為受邀訪台參與高級珠寶展的貴賓,Rain將於5月3日現身台北。 ──轉自《大紀元》(記者王知涵編譯報導) (責任編輯:葉萍)
  23. I love all their scenes. All the looks, hand holding, smooching, hugging, tear wiping, protecting each other. I can watch a movie with them doing that all day! I love their hugs. All of it. hahaha.
  24. I also want her to protect him. She had already begun to treat his psychological illness — she took his hand. Then DM will help Ryan even more. He will flourish with her and learn to be happy. Already smiling began to learn, looking at the picture of a lion. But let Ryan take care of the idol. I think the guy probably also has a lot of problems, he just hides them. So let Hyun and solves them.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements