Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Parasite enters competition in Cannes https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190418183628911
  3. Omg yesssss!! Seo Hyunjin and Ra Miran. We didnt get to see them together at TBI. I am not sure what kind of school drama we'll get. The cast dodnt scream school drama to me. The news articles I've read don't give much detail sadly other than she'll be a non experienced teacher. Basically she'll be me Hope she accepts it. Ill be at last 2 months from now on planet of time to think it over
  4. +2 why must leave when you exposed? (If you were Jacqueline) If she loves him she will not leave just because being exposed. You know the song that sung by dhakra’s girl Why can Not I say that I’m in love I want to shout it from the rooftop.. la la la la la la everyone who is in love is wanting to be exposed and announce it. Oh you mean she not leaves kenneth? If she wants to leave him she will leaves him from the start. Not after being exposed with another bf
  5. Kim Ha Neul and Kam Woo Sung will be returning to the small screen in JTBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “The Wind Blows” (literal title). “The Wind Blows” is a story about a man who decided to divorce his beloved wife after suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and a woman who decided to divorce her husband to have […] The post Kim Ha Neul And Kam Woo Sung Confirmed As Leads In New JTBC Drama appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  6. @Dhakra ohhh..I'm I that innocent? HMMMMMMMMM? 968
  7. I knew it, someone from her past has appeared in the preview, I wonder if he is SH father or someone schemed with her and either way he is back for more money, so now thing should go bad for Hong starting from next week. I hope tomorrow's episode will be her last win.
  8. @sushilicious past life of Dr. Na Yi Je 966
  9. The level of meh-ness in Kill It is getting epic!! Such a good premise being wasted. I am thankful it is only 12 episodes. 968
  10. nahhhh you got to be clean sometimes. i would just leave tbh. Since she is exposed. I will just leave. If she cares for Kenneth. She should take a step back from this relationship. Out of the three years, she have been cheating for 2. 966
  11. How if you were Jacqueline? would you stay or leave? How if you were kenneth? will you still want your lady? +2
  12. 962 @sushiliciousOr you are just too innocent for this world. It's fine, story got a bit more interesting but it's the epidome of meh. I'm just too lazy to start something new.
  13. - white rice with fried shrimps and stir vegetables (string beans and carrots) - bread with beef - bread with chocolate and nuts - fried rice or nasi goreng with fried egg and chicken and fresh cucumber and tomato - mie ayam jawa / chicken noodles ala javanese - strawberry milk - kue pia isi kacang ijo - tahu goreng isi sayur will take a break for a moment then I will continue to eat HAHAHAHAHA
  14. Life is sometimes super hard. And often times, when life throws you lemons, it’s impossible to even think about making lemonade. All we can do is wallow and wait for the time to pass and hope that time will heal everything. With all the negativity in the world, it can be difficult to see the silver […] The post 10 K-Dramas To Help You Get Through Hard Times appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  15. Quote: @LifesLikeThat Just read that HJ has been offered the lead role in Black Dog from the below ig account, apparently it's on Naver. Can someone please confirm. --------- woohoo!! Another OHY ops i mean another tvN drama!!! http://m.beffreport.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=59177 Seo Hyunjin side "TVN 'Black Dog" proposed and proposed under review "(official position) Article approval 2019.04.18 17:57:51 - Seo Hyun-jin to return to the theater in a year after 'Beauty Inside' Actor Seo Hyun-jin positively examines TVN's new drama 'Black Dog' / Photo: JTBC On the 18th (today) afternoon, a management official of the management company said, "Seo Hyun Jin is in the process of positively reviewing TVN new drama 'Black Dog'". Seo Hyun-jin is known to have been offered a non-career teacher who has no experience in 'Black Dog'. 'Black Dog' is going to draw a plain and unfamiliar school story. 'My Secret Hotel', '38th Gwangdeokdae' Hwang Jun-hyuk PD has been told that Park Joo-yeon writes a script by holding a megaphone. If Seo Hyun - jin 's appearance is confirmed, it will return to the Braun tube after about one year since JTBC' Beauty Inside 'last year. It is worth noting that he will return to the house theater with 'Black Dog'. On the other hand, Seo Hyun-jin, who has turned into an actor after his debut as a Girl Group Milk, has been a member of the drama 'The Gods' Dinner', 'Oh Gyongryong Goes',' Let's Have a Shark 2 ',' Ohhae Young 'and' Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu ' It received a favorable reception. Hi-5 @samaf
  16. just look at their scenes again in WWWSK. you'll see the difference right away. that look of love.. and how she always pressed on his arms or hand... something you can only see with PSJ. she doesnt even have that with her other leading men in her other dramas.. To be honest. i feel more fluttery with her childhood friend.. EunGi (ABH)
  17. Hm...a bit disappointed lol. Like if I’m Kenneth I won’t keep those wheats growing in the field. But anyways..since tmr is Good Friday. I can party! With my assignments lol. 960
  18. I have read that also! I got too excited! According to the trans, it’s about a teacher in a school who helped in the society! Then I remember her guesting in Infinite Challenge! Looks like this is a new kind of role for her. I hope it will push through!!!
  19. Ya i can understand the hubby-wife with 20 yrs span history. But the bf-gf? Hmmm 958
  1. Load more activity

Announcements