Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” Premieres As No. 1 Drama In Time Slot, “One Spring Night” Takes 2nd Place May 23, 2019 by R. Jun With its premiere on May 22, KBS 2TV’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” has taken over the No. 1 spot for Wednesday-Thursday dramas! The drama, which stars INFINITE’s L as an accident-prone angel and Shin Hye Sun as a blind ballerina who’s become jaded and cold, recorded 7.3 and 9.2 percent for its first two episodes, according to Nielsen Korea. MBC’s “One Spring Night,” a romance melodrama starring Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min, also premiered this week, taking second place with 3.9 and 6.0 percent in viewership ratings. Meanwhile, SBS’s “Absolute Boyfriend” kicked off this week with 2.6 and 3.0 percent. ....... Cheers to no. 1 ratings on the premiere episode. What a great start! Happy for the whole production and cast. Our favourite actress is the ratings queen indeed!
  3. Actually is bed scene necessary? That time, under WWWSK, i was wondering why LYJ keep suggesting gg to bed with KMS, is it a way to confirm her love to him to remove his insecurities? For HPL couple, they have been establishing strong support and understanding to each other, work and emotionally, their cuteness and sweetness actually surpass the closeness, and DM has all the while been assuring RG that she will always there by his side. So, for drama to show the bed scene may or may not be necessary, unless the trend in TV drama to boost up the ratings, especially for paid TV channel. An epilogue of a happy family should be more appropriate as it shows the relationship progress and the family warmth that this drama has been emphasizing.
  4. @ktcjdrama ahhahaha got on to insta saw ocn and i saw the comment about how they want KJ and this time round not KW but Kousuke the table have turned hahaha nice hahaha 680
  5. RYAN It's heartbreaking to watch him like this but can't help myself thinking he looks exceptionally handsome in this scene.
  6. Completelly offtopic: The husband is 13 1/2 years younger than his birthmother ... the actors ages of course.
  7. No worries. Cause everytime PSH name was cast, knetz are all over the moon and so excited. She is so well loved and has the talent to stand out from the male lead. I believe psh was cast in MOA because of her star power. I dont think MOA will have a good rating based on HB acting only. Just my 2cent. HB need a dependable female lead cause after secret garden, his drama is not doing so well and considered flop until MOA. Back to this HB-SYJ drama, i just dont feel the hype because of the script writer, dating news, deny, dating news again and casting news. Just to much rumorsssssss -.- Moreover, people are so hype and their casting news got overshadowed with LMH-KGE casting news.
  8. They are still setting up the story since he has not cheated yet and the main leads only talk a few times to each other
  9. I'm still holding back to watch it... and can't wait for weekend to come. Ratings: MBC's "One Spring Night", which moved to 9PM, came in second with 3.9% and 6.0%. Source: https://www.hancinema.net/ratings-angel-s-last-mission-love-begins-at-the-top-129897.html
  10. The members of WINNER have shed some light on their personal dating styles! On May 22, WINNER appeared as guests on the SBS Power FM radio show “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show,” where they talked about their new title track “Ah Yeah.” During the show, DJ Kim Tae Gyun remarked, “I heard that [Kang] Seung […] The post WINNER Dishes On Their Individual Dating Styles appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  11. Lee Min Ho is a top star and veritable global Hallyu king for 10 years. It's rare that an actor have been organized against continuously. Whatever it's done by personal or other actors' fandom or hired by other agency companies, sue it and file it.
  12. 190523 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update “thank you for the wonderful memories”
  13. K-drama friendships are always a little extra compared to real life. In real life, friends hang out, grab food, and watch movies. In K-dramas, friends hang out, save the world, and solve mysteries. In real life, we make friends with like-minded people at work or school, and we only rarely have real fights. In K-dramas, […] The post 9 K-Drama BFFs Who Both Love And Hate Each Other appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  14. Where can I watch this with Eng sub, currently I watch with no sub at all! In my perspective from what I saw (with zero chinese understanding) the male lead is pretty good at express emotion thought. He looks soft when he wish to yet very arrogant at the same time. The story line are making me want to watch another episode on and on too even I don't understand chinese at all.
  15. Lots of comments in Youtube said they are sure this was ad-lib from both PMY and KJW. If this was really an ad-lib, smooth KJW asking for another kiss. (pardon me being delulu again)
  16. @Ni Wen you didn't share this here (only in DOL thread) so I am taking liberty. Love this Mike guy. Our ballerina-queen looks so.... so very beautiful here, too. LoL, good way to put it, @titania1000 - you are right! The 1st episode on the bridge, turns out L (angel Dan) was 'breathing' some of his spirit into the down-trodden Yeon-Seo, who was crying so helplessly - perhaps his presence and his breath was felt as an 'ASMR moment' and suddenly she was comforted by this 'presence', and she wasn't inconsolably sad anymore. Thanks for all your beautiful thoughts and posts, @immorethant. I love her earrings (or are they called ear clips?)
  1. Load more activity