All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. [INFO📝]<Тhe Ax> 도끼 Audition Plan & Schedule ▣ Genre : Thriller ▣ Production Company : Moho Film (Park Chan-wook’s own film production company) ▣ Director: Park Chan-wook ▣ Starring: Lee Byunghun, Son Yejin ▣ Crank In : Mid August 2024 ** waiting for confirmation from Son Yejin.
  3. Blood Free: Episodes 7-8 by solstices A tragic death sets off a butterfly effect of rapidly unfurling consequences, shedding light on concealed alliances and duplicitous machinations. Undefeated, our protagonists strike back with their arsenal of high-tech resources — but at what point does self-preservation cross the line? EPISODES 7-8 While Chae-woon is mistakenly apprehended for Ho-seung’s stabbing, Sang-min beats a hasty retreat. Incinerating his car in a gasoline-fuelled explosion, Sang-min evades detection by peeling off his fake scar (!!!) and donning a woman’s disguise. Rather than a vested personal interest, Sang-min’s methodical preparation seems to suggest the expertise of a hired professional. Now that the spotlight has fallen on Sang-min’s crimes, his co-conspirators are starting to feel the heat. The identity of the mole within BF is revealed, and it’s Hae-deun — not only had she directed Shin-gu to the welfare center for Sang-min to lead astray, but she’d also leaked Chae-woon and Ho-seung’s trip to the welfare center. Now, she reports the current situation to Geun. Despite her double-crossing, though, Hae-deun still has a shred of conscience left; she can’t entirely brush off the guilt of being complicit in her colleague’s death, however unintentional. Meanwhile, our BF-enhanced bodyguard finds himself in a bit of a pickle. In his haste to chase Sang-min down, Chae-woon accidentally snapped his handcuffs and flung a police officer off him with his bare hands, thanks to the synthetic tissue inside him. He’s detained for assault, while the officers scratch their heads over his show of superhuman strength. Putting on a high-tech pair of glasses, Ja-yoo transmits real-time footage of the police’s crime scene evidence to San. With the help of BF’s AI, San analyzes Sang-min’s face from CCTV videos, creating a disconcertingly accurate profile and swiftly linking him to the vehicle arson. San’s methods are far more efficient than the police, though this also begs the question — would law enforcement benefit from such technology, or would its precision inevitably lead to a panopticon level of surveillance and control? Jae is determined to poke his nose into BF’s business, and he pulls strings to get Chae-woon out of detention and into his office. Insinuating that BF has modified Chae-woon into an android, Jae attempts to get a rise out of him, but Chae-woon turns the topic around. Jae’s interest in BF’s technology could easily drive him to drastic measures — say, bombing the former president so he can no longer pose a threat to BF with his opposition? Or perhaps it was ordered by someone even higher up, such as Geun? Infuriated by the accusations, Jae incites a fight, except it ends with a waterfall of a bloody nose for him — it turns out he has hemophilia. As Jae nurses his injury (and wounded pride), Ja-yoo arrives, commencing a second confrontation after Chae-woon exits. When Ja-yoo calmly confirms the success of BF’s cultured organs, Jae brazenly urges Ja-yoo to share it with him, a hint of desperation creeping into his voice. In contrast to Ja-yoo, who wants the revision of the bioethics law so that she can commercialize cultured organs for the masses, Jae desires to keep the technology exclusive. Only those in the upper echelons deserve to live forever; otherwise, it would simply be prolonging the pain of the poor. Calling out Jae’s elitism, Ja-yoo points out he’d merely be a mutation if he achieves immortality alone. While our knee-jerk response may be to side with Ja-yoo, Jae’s stance isn’t entirely without reason (aside from his selfish greed, of course). Some problems such as socioeconomic inequality may be alleviated through improved policy and infrastructure, but resource scarcity will still pose an issue, not to mention the potential market monopoly that would mirror BF’s existing grip on the meat industry. Agricultural livelihoods have already been pushed out of the market — are healthcare jobs next? Synthetic immortality may greatly benefit the health of the populace, but it will also bring harm in other ways. With neither side willing to back down from their conflict of ideals, Jae outright threatens Ja-yoo with a search and seizure of BF — he’ll dissect Chae-woon himself if he has to. “Ja-yoo, you are someone I cherish,” Jae implores, to which Ja-yoo responds with a scornful laugh in his face. Through his paper-thin facade of offering his help for her to cling onto, his scheming against her is clear as day. more https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/05/blood-free-episodes-7-8/
  4. Omo! Looks like @4evrkdrama missed her flight! Ya! She should have been practicing more for this game. Good news everyone! @agenth is awake! She laughed at this gif: (It's Go Kyung Po pseudo oppa) She might need coffee first though.
  5. In Germany they say something along the lines of there's no bad weather, only bad clothes. Good for you for sticking to your plans Need to do house chores this weekend. I will fit in some shopping and a movie though. What about you? @Lmangla sweetie, I found a new mustache oppa for you ! I watched a Kuwaiti movie yesterday on Netflix, which is apparently quite popular around the world right now. It was called Honeymoonish. When I saw the ML, I immediately thought of you, sweetie. It's about a couple who get married but don't know each other. Also, both have ulterior motives. She's been dumped by her boyfriend and wants revenge by marrying anyone she can find within a week. He's been told by his dad that he will get demoted in the family company if he doesn't get married within a week. Very k-dramaish. @confusedheart is eyeing the Lovely Runner ML and will probably make him her oppa soon. @4evrkdrama you better be quick and snatch him if you're interested. @agenth and I are more interested in Go Kyung Po. Because anyone who can do funny faces, are oppas in our book. 158
  6. Premiere Watch: The Atypical Family by missvictrix Time slot: Saturday-Sunday Broadcaster: JTBC Genre: Fantasy, romance Episode count: 12 Global streamer: Netflix Reasons to watch: I didn’t know how much I a) missed Jang Ki-yong and b) needed this pairing until I saw the press conference shots for The Atypical Family. Tagged squarely as a fantasy romance, I am going to hold them to that genre designation, because more than superpowered main characters, I want to see a darn good love story play out here. With a bit of magical superpowers thrown in to shake things up. While our talent behind the camera — having brought us projects like Welcome and Snowdrop — doesn’t exactly fill me with glee, there’s something about this premise that might just harness the perfect amounts of ennui, healing vibes, family dynamics, and romance. TL;DR: Jang Ki-yong and his family are no longer heroes… until Chun Woo-hee comes and shakes them up https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/05/premiere-watch-the-atypical-family/ https://www.mhnse.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=273731 https://www.hankyung.com/article/202405022352H
  7. Two pictures from So yeon`s Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/sysysy1102/p/C6iKf9rvL50/?img_index=2 https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=991086915708519&set=pcb.991086932375184 ******* BTW, I hope Sang Woo will be cast in a good family drama. He fits the genre very well.
  8. Kim So-yeon, who came to the marathon race, ‘a beauty who works hard even in the morning’ [TF Photo Studio] Actress Kim So-yeon is attending the 24th Women's Marathon held at World Cup Park in Mapo-gu, Seoul as a guest of honor on the morning of the May 4th. The Women's Marathon, first held in 2001 and celebrating its 24th anniversary this year, is Seoul's representative family-friendly lifestyle sports marathon jointly held by the Seoul Metropolitan Government and Women's Newspaper from 2005 to this year. About 7,000 people participated in this competition, which was divided into three categories: 10km, 5km marathon, and 3km walking course. In addition to the 10km and 5km running courses, there is also a 3km walking course, so even families with young children or citizens who are not familiar with marathons can enjoy it without burden. https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/629/0000285734
  9. Today
  10. Best Quote for Monday Episode (for me) ❤️ SJ - Dr. Chae, you always catch me... in moment I want to keep secret. UR - they say it's always darkest before the dawn. Morning will come soon.
  11. @Ceinwynie Hello! How do you do and welcome. I know anyone who has watched Goblin and TYH is enchanted by Pichi's chemistry. @Lunitaaa Thank you for the information. I listened to the song and found it good for holidays. @AkiChan It's a good news that you can watch TYH again. Ep7 and 8 are my favourite. For these couple of weeks I've been awfully busy and tired and this forum is only oasis for me.
  12. Oh my god! Dan's appearance in tvN reality show is revealed! He's gonna be in episode 3 of Truth or False: The Elegant Life on May 9 at 10:40PM KST. Looks like our man is having so much fun! Ha ha ha.. Tagging @Pyar @L Leung & @Combsmania ladies in.
  13. All For You exclusive model and actor Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon couple attend the 2024 Women's Marathon Actors Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon, exclusive models for All For You, attended the 24th Women's Marathon held at the World Cup Park Peace Square in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 4th. About 7,000 people participated in the 24th Women's Marathon, hosted by Women's Newspaper and the Seoul Metropolitan Government, despite the unseasonable scorching heat. https://www.womennews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=247797 More pictures https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/629/0000285734
  14. All For You exclusive model and actor Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon couple attend the 2024 Women's Marathon Actors Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon, exclusive models for All For You, attended the 24th Women's Marathon held at the World Cup Park Peace Square in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 4th. About 7,000 people participated in the 24th Women's Marathon, hosted by Women's Newspaper and the Seoul Metropolitan Government, despite the unseasonable scorching heat. https://www.womennews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=247797
  15. The Friday-Saturday #TheJudgeFromHell SBS drama will be broadcast on Disney+. Probably not even with the merger we will have licensed kdramas Starring: #ParkShinHye and #KimJaeYoung Wishing the best for her next drama
  16. I guessed the city from the first sentence but not the drama.... Until I remember I read about a comment that this couple had one kiss in the whole drama that was in this city.
  17. Congratulations Kim Soo-hyun for winning the Baeksang Arts Awards Popularity Award He has earned a total of 5,624,529 votes
  18. 240503 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 240504 CHENLE IG Update "THE DREAM SHOW3🤟🔥" NCT WISH 【Songbird - Japan 2nd Single】 ➫ 2024.06.26
  19. Kim Nam Hee's Life Isn't All Sunshine and Rainbows in "Bittersweet Hell" by Lily Alice, May 3, 2024 5 1 Kim Nam Hee transforms into Kim Hee Sun's on-screen husband in MBC's new Friday-Saturday drama Bittersweet Hell. Bittersweet Hell is a black comedy K-drama that tells the story of Noh Young Won (Kim Hee Sun), a renowned family psychiatrist, who is threatened by an unknown blackmailer. This leads her to collaborate with her mother-in-law, a mystery novelist, to protect her family. Kim Nam Hee transforms into Choi Jae Jin, Noh Young Won's husband and a plastic surgeon. Despite being a renowned reconstructive plastic surgeon, Choi Jae Jin has never lived his life as he desired. Having lived according to the will of his mother, Hong Sa Gang (Lee Hye Young), and following the life plan she mapped out for him, Choi thought he could break free from his mother's world by marrying Noh Young Won. However, after marriage, he finds himself living in Young Won's world and struggles to maintain balance as the head of the family, a good husband to Noh Young Won, a good son to Hong Sa Gang, and the only confidant of his teenage son. The latest stills give a glimpse into the extraordinary life of Choi. The following still shows Choi Jae Jin delivering his acceptance speech after being honored with a Doctor of the Year award. But the next one shows him standing in front of a mirror with blood on his surgical gown and a dark expression on his face, indicating that he had a tough time due to a surgery. However, in front of his family, he appears happy and stress-free. more https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-nam-hee-s-life-isn-t-all-sunshine-and-rainbows-in-bittersweet-hell
  20. Get ready for a special K-pop compilation album from the iconic “NOW That’s What I Call Music!” series! On May 3 local time, the U.S. version of the famous compilation album series revealed the track list for its upcoming album “NOW That’s What I Call K-Pop.” The album, which will be released on both CD… Continue reading “NOW That’s What I Call K-Pop” Reveals Track List Of Hit Songs The post “NOW That’s What I Call K-Pop” Reveals Track List Of Hit Songs first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  21. Kang Hoon is in talks to join Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook in a new romance K-drama by lo_ve, May 3, 2024 7 3 Actor Kang Hoon will reportedly return to K-drama with To My Harry this year. According to media outlets on May 3, Kang Hoon will work alongside Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook in the upcoming psychological romance K-drama To My Harry. To My Harry will revolve around men and women who will get involved with a woman who is suffering from a dissociative personality disorder. The upcoming K-drama will be the next work of writer Han Ga Ram who also penned the K-dramas When the Weather Is Fine and Han Yeo Reum's Memory. Kang Hoon will reportedly portray the role of Kang Ju Yeon. He became an announcer because of his brother's wish. He is cold to women as he grew up surrounded by men even in school. He is not friendly and does not interact much with his female colleagues. According to reports, the upcoming K-drama To My Harry will begin filming this month. The series will premiere in the second half of 2024. If Kang Hoon confirms his casting, this will be his follow-up K-drama project after A Time Called You. In the Netflix K-drama, he worked alongside Ahn Hyo Seop, Jeon Yeo Been, Seo Ye Hwa, Lee Min Goo, and Jang Hye Jin. Last year, Kang Hoon gained more fans after being active in both K-dramas and entertainment programs. The actor's performance in A Time Called You made a strong impression. He also showcased his unique and friendly charm through the variety programs Running Man and Express Delivery: Mongolia Edition. Kang Hoon started his acting career in 2009. He has starred in several K-dramas such as The Secret Romantic Guesthouse, Little Women, The Red Sleeve, You Are My Spring, Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung, and more. Source https://mydramalist.com/article/kang-hoon-is-in-talks-to-join-shin-hye-sun-and-lee-jin-wook-in-a-new-romance-k-drama
  22. Ugawga party too♪ Special feature on Park Hyungsik's couple chemistry ! 〇tvN drama “Doctor Slump” (2024) Park Hyung Sik × Park Shin Hye "Doctor Slump" was the first co-star in about 10 years since the blockbuster drama "The Heirs" aired in 2013, and was attracting attention even before it aired. Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official poster In the beginning and flashback scenes of the movie, her high school days are depicted, and you can't believe it's been 10 years since ``The Heirs'', and you'll be glued to her fresh uniform appearance! Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official website One of the highlights is how the two, who were rivals in high school, hit it off over time and their relationship changes. Photo source: JTBC “Doctor Slump” official website On Instagram, they upload behind-the-scenes footage of the shoot, and it's heartwarming to see how close the two of them are even in their private lives. Photo source: Park Shin Hye official Instagram [Korean Drama Pickup] See the synopsis and character details of “Doctor Slump” 👉https://koari.net/attention/116255/…
  23. Im Soo Hyang And Ji Hyun Woo Enjoy A Secret Date In "Beauty And Mr. Romantic" DRAMA PREVIEW May 04, 2024 by E Cha KBS 2TV’s “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” has shared a glimpse of Im Soo Hyang and Ji Hyun Woo spending some meaningful time together! “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” is a romance drama about an actress who hits rock bottom overnight and the producing director (PD) who gets her back on her feet out of love. Im Soo Hyang stars as A-list actress Park Do Ra, who has been worked to the bone for years by her ruthless stage mom—and whose life undergoes an unexpected change when she happens to run into assistant director Go Pil Seung (Ji Hyun Woo) on the set of a drama. Spoilers Previously on “Beauty and Mr. Romantic,” Do Ra and Pil Seung began a secret relationship while hiding their romance from others’ eyes. However, the conflict between their mothers—who became enemies 15 years ago—continued to escalate, and Do Ra’s mother eventually found out that the Pil Seung that Do Ra was seeing was none other than the Dae Choong from her past. In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Pil Seung and Do Ra go on a bicycle date together. Initially, the couple is all smiles as they enjoy a blissful ride together—but the date soon takes an unhappier turn when Do Ra surprises Pil Seung with an unexpected proposal. As they engage in a serious conversation about their relationship, both of their faces grow dark with sorrow and concern, piquing curiosity as to what Do Ra might have suggested—and what the future holds for the seemingly star-crossed couple. To find out what happens on Do Ra and Pil Seung’s date, tune in to the next episode of “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” on May 4 at 7:55 p.m. KST! https://www.soompi.com/article/1659071wpp/im-soo-hyang-and-ji-hyun-woo-enjoy-a-secret-date-in-beauty-and-mr-romantic
  24. 240503 LISA at TAG Heuer Formula 1 Kith Launch Celebration at Rubell Museum in Miami, Florida
  25. @maribella @UnniSarah I just want to say one more thing before I leave this thread. I really hope Oh Seung-A gets another chance at being a FL in another daily drama. I want to see get another chance at being a female lead. Here is Oh Sueng-A's instagram sharing BTS of the set. I don't remember seeing the first two rooms in Third Marriage. Does anyone know what drama those sets are from? https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6VPPHSPqMa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
  26. KBS 2TV’s “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” has shared a glimpse of Im Soo Hyang and Ji Hyun Woo spending some meaningful time together! “Beauty and Mr. Romantic” is a romance drama about an actress who hits rock bottom overnight and the producing director (PD) who gets her back on her feet out of love. Im… Continue reading Im Soo Hyang And Ji Hyun Woo Enjoy A Secret Date In “Beauty And Mr. Romantic” The post Im Soo Hyang And Ji Hyun Woo Enjoy A Secret Date In “Beauty And Mr. Romantic” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..