All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I can not stand Han Jin Tae nor his son Han Hyun Sun. Both of them are overbearing. @yamiyugi You said this is a family drama , does that mean Hyun Sun and Na Young won’t end up together due to Na Young jealousy, obsession and wanting to get rich. Na Young and her mom have the same mind set. Proof that her daughter’s happiness will always come first and will always step on Soo Jin so her daughter can be happy. One thing that make me angry is that , they believe everything should be handed to them without any hard work. For example, NY’s mom never worked a day in her life and she doesn’t even take care of the household. She is lazy and now expects Soo Jin to introduce her to Hyun Sun. She is dying to be a rich madame or connected to one. Will she accept?? Is that the look of a woman in love!!
  3. Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, ‘good people and good food’ happy smile… “Creating additional pickled radish!” 2024.05.07 [MK SPORTS] Actress Son Ye-jin is attracting attention by posting several photos on her Instagram on the 7th with the caption, “Good people and good food.” On this day, Son Ye-jin wore a pearl tweed short-sleeved black dress, creating a sophisticated and elegant atmosphere. She matched her simple earrings with a luxurious bracelet to complete her luxurious look, and her happy expression and lovely smile caught many people's attention. This appearance of Son Ye-jin is an example of her recent active activity in the film industry. In particular, interest in her is increasing as news spread that she is positively considering appearing in a new project by famous director Park Chan-wook. Public expectations are rising about what role Son Ye-jin will play in director Park Chan-wook's new film and how her acting transformation will unfold. As photos of her daily life are released along with new news about Son Ye-jin, fans and the public are showing a lot of interest in the news of her new movie as well as her appearance that continues to shine even in her daily life.
  4. Here are the Ratings for Episode 3! . "Frankly Speaking" Continues Lone Ratings Race JTBC’s “Frankly Speaking” continues to garner viewership at a steady pace! According to Nielsen Korea, the May 8 broadcast of Go Kyung Pyo, Kang Han Na, and Joo Jong Hyuk’s new drama “Frankly Speaking” achieved an average nationwide viewership rating of 1.4 percent, seeing a small drop of 0.6 percent from the previous episode’s rating. “Frankly Speaking” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:50 p.m. KST. https://www.soompi.com/article/1660119wpp/frankly-speaking-continues-lone-ratings-race
  5. Lee Yoo Bi Deceives Lee Jung Shin By Acting As A Loving Wife In "The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection" SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has unveiled new stills featuring Lee Yoo Bi and CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin! Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” depicts the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon). Spoilers Previously, Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi) made a deal with Hwang Chan Sung (Lee Jung Shin) and returned to his place. Hwang Chan Sung promised Han Mo Ne not to harm Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon) as long as she stays away from Min Do Hyuk. Amidst this situation, the newly released stills capture Han Mo Ne who puts on a mask as a loving wife. She arranges Hwang Chan Sung’s clothes on his way out and smiles back as he kisses her on the cheek. In another still image below, the changed vibes of Han Mo Ne and Hwang Chan Sung attract viewers’ attention. Han Mo Ne appears to be somewhat anxious, while Hwang Chan Sung embraces her from behind and comforts her. Viewers are curious to find out about what Han Mo Ne’s plans for revenge will be. The next episode of “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” airs on May 10 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned! https://www.soompi.com/article/1660152wpp/lee-yoo-bi-deceives-lee-jung-shin-by-acting-as-a-loving-wife-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection
  6. Today
  7. Kim Myung Soo And Lee Yoo Young Praise Each Other's Acting In Upcoming Drama "Dare To Love Me" DRAMA PREVIEW INFINITE’s Kim Myung Soo and Lee Yoo Young talked about working together for their upcoming romance drama “Dare to Love Me”! Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Dare to Love Me” is a romantic comedy about the love story between Shin Yoon Bok, a a 21st-century scholar from Seongsan village who believes deeply in Confucian values, and his art teacher Kim Hong Do, who has a reckless and straightforward personality. Kim Myung Soo will play the role of Shin Yoon Bok, who is kind to others but strict with himself based on the Confucian virtues of benevolence, righteousness, courtesy, and wisdom. Lee Yoo Young stars as Kim Hong Do, who has no connections or power and is often disrespected in the fierce design industry, but still doesn’t give up on her dream of becoming a designer. Praising his co-star Lee Yoo Young, Kim Myung Soo commented, “Lee Yoo Young seems to always be thinking about Kim Hong Do. I think she is an actress who perfectly embodies her character by imagining what the character would do in every situation.” Meanwhile, Lee Yoo Young remarked, “Actor Kim Myung Soo had a good understanding of the character he was playing, and he was essentially Shin Yoon Bok himself. He was always reliable and professional on set, and thanks to his consideration, I was able to act comfortably and happily.” The production team of “Dare to Love Me” commented, “The characters are being portrayed in a more lovable way thanks to Kim Myung Soo and Lee Yoo Young’s passion for the project. Please look forward to the romantic chemistry between Kim Myung Soo and Lee Yoo Young, which will make the drama even more enjoyable to watch.” “Dare to Love Me” will premiere on May 13 at 10:10 p.m. KST. https://www.soompi.com/article/1659978wpp/kim-myung-soo-and-lee-yoo-young-praise-each-others-acting-in-upcoming-drama-dare-to-love-me
  8. Hello everyone I Have a QUESTION? Are Korean people face Blind? How can a grown woman forget what her husband and ex-best friend look like?? SuJin's mom saw her ex but doubted herself because she was thinking of them. Is she for real???? Her kid is suffering right now and needs a lot of love right now.
  9. [NEWS] Park Sanghyuk, the head of tvN channel business, said, “Saturday-Sunday dramas have family-oriented characteristics. We guarantee the highest quality. Queen Of Tears was a work where the best writers, directors, and actors came together with the goal of ‘changing tvN’s history’, and it produced great results.” https://enews.imbc.com/m/Detail/417191 [NEWS] The Effect of Queen Of Tears, Even Advertisers Are Smiling. Queen of Tears became a hit, proving tvN’s channel competitiveness and maximizing the success of sponsored advertisements for Queen of Tears. Brands that chose the main actors, Kim Soohyun and Kim Jiwon, as their models are greatly benefiting from the Queen of Tears effect. Homeplus, featuring Kim Soohyun, actively ran the ‘Founding Anniversary Super Sale Homeplan’ campaign and aggressively carried out general and virtual advertisements centered on Queen of Tears, which reportedly enhanced Homeplus’s brand image and favorability. The outdoor brand Eider, also modeled by Kim Soohyun, effectively used the advertising spots right after the airing of Queen of Tears, which significantly raised awareness of their spring-summer season advertisements among consumers. Brands that ran regular ads also saw maximized results. For example, Kyungdong Navien launched ads for their Navien air purifier during the spring season. On April 21st, when the 14th episode of Queen of Tears aired with a viewership of 21.6%, the air purifier achieved its ‘highest monthly search volume’. Due to this success, Kyungdong Navien also ran additional virtual ads during the ‘Queen of Tears Special’ right after the series ended. The German No.1 anti-aging brand Eucerin also reported a significant increase in searches and maximized sales for their ‘6-week ampoule serum’ advertised during Queen of Tears. CJ ENM stated, “Despite the economic downturn and advertisers’ concerns about TV ad execution, Queen of Tears has proven that presenting ‘good IP’ on an ‘influential channel’ can go beyond branding and actually impact sales.” https://magazine.hankyung.com/business/article/202405097116b
  10. Anyone of us can create the thread 😊 We need to start at least two threads now, hehe. I'm still a bit swamped for until 2wks more or less, and my lappy has been giving me grief (will purchase the replacement I've been eyeing as soon as there's a good sale, mwehehe). I can also start the thread/s but only after around two weeks from now, if the thread/s not yet created by that time? Good thing with his upcoming movie and drama, all the important links, info, and official websites are mentioned in their respective X accounts once officially announced. 🤗 Ehem... There are recent IG rumours of My Happy Marriage movie sequel. If so, I hope Meme reprises his role. 「silent」which was by Fuji TV is in Viki, so I'm assuming the new drama would be too, unless Netflix bags the right to also air it... A lot of Meme's previous projects are also in Amazon Prime video.
  11. [ch1] 19th (Sun) 12:00 noon ~ #パク・ヒョンシク Asia Tour Fan Meeting "Exclusive Broadcast" ✨ Not only will it be the first fan meeting in Japan in 7 years, but it will also be a "special program" with interviews and more https://tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/contents/variety/0717/
  12. this is realy appreciated forums for my client website like instaprosapp.com http://Instaprosapp.com
  13. May 8, 2024 [NEWS] Korean Actor Lee Byung Hun has joined a Hanguel Wall Project in New York A huge 22-meter-high 'Hangeul wall' is erected on the Korean Cultural Center's new building in Manhattan, New York, USA. According to the Korean Cultural Center in New York on the 7th (local time), this work is part of the 'Hangeul Wall Project' which involves creating a large mural in the Korean Cultural Center building in colllaboration with world-renowned installation artist Kang Ik-joong. These Hangul letters in beautiful multi-color palette is the message of LBH for the project, along with his name at the end. Quoting here the caption on Korean cultural center NY IG post, “If you lose strength, you’ll gain greater strength. LBH’s message reminds us that overcoming challenges not only strengthens us, but also leads to incredible personal growth.” It’s a perfect message from him and resonates so much with his own personal journey as an actor throughout the years. 👏 👏 📸 Korean Cultural center NY IG Famous actors have already started participating. Lee Byung-hun left a message saying, ‘If you lose strength, you will gain greater strength.’ Lee Ha-nui sent the phrase, “You can be friends with everyone,” and Han Hyo-joo sent the phrase, “Good relationships last forever.” Kang Ik-jung laughed and said, “Tens of millions of people from all over the world may participate, so log on to the site right now.” The Hangul wall, which will be produced through various participations, will be released in September. For the month of May, you can create your own Hangul work by visiting the project website (www.hangeulwall.org) anywhere in the world and entering the phrase under the theme of 'The story you want to share with the world'. English users can enter English and automatically convert it to Korean. Source: here 😊 P.S. It’s a little TMI, but like the project says, I participated in creating my own message as well and it was fun. I just submitted mine adding my own colors and message. I wrote, “Your life should be lived at your own pace.”, with my name at the end. This line resonates with me the most as I’ve lived most of my life with other people’s expectations, constantly in fear of being left behind, and being told I am not enough for my age. This is one of the affirmation I tell myself, so that I wouldn’t lose myself in the hurdle and rush of life. You can participate free at HERE ENJOY!! 💜
  14. Yay!!!! A Meme drama! i saw his IG early this morning, but couldn't figure out if it's a new project or another endorsement. Shall I start a thread for the drama or just talk about it here? If someone else wants to start a thread, that's fine with me. I started one thread, but definitely no expert. We need to find out what streaming service will carry the drama. Netflix seems to take the TBS dramas, from what i've noticed.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..