Admin

Guest بونا سنسدالكورية

yoona in  Pandora Jewelry's event 
beatutiful dress and beautiful back 

BwxDOGLCUAEb9R8.jpg
BwxNnn8CUAMRCYG.jpg:large
:\"> 8-> :x :\">

Guest بونا سنسدالكورية

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoona - Pandora AW2014 Gala Dinner (Photowall) 

that article of Dispatch about Yoona got a lot of comments and upvotes too, they look positive but I'm not sure lol no matter how much I try I still can't understand what google translates :)) can anyone tell what the top comments say?  :-bd

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50);"[Dispatch GO] “Right now is So Nyuh See-through”… YoonA, dazzling in Hong Kong

Bw0kTwHCMAEmpYI.jpg
Bw0CCywCEAIalCm.jpg
ig2IMCqwWNsBe.jpg
ibjX0nGoFkYprF.jpg

1.[+5507, -617] Wa really daebak. For news with a lot of photos, I don’t usually look at them. But for this i truly look through them one by one… wa.. too beautiful

2. [+4602,-578] Really very envy of her boyfriend

3.[+4410, -480] I get carried away just by looking at the photos… too beautiful

4.[+3649, -425] Hul……Im YoonA’s beautyㅜㅜㅜReally make people can’t help but to praise greatly ㅜㅜWa Im YoonA is really too beautiful

5.[+3540, -417] How can a human be this beautiful. Really..

6.[+428, -80] Really.. is there any time that YoonA is not beautiful..She is beautiful no matter how you take that’s why there are so many photos rightㅋ

7.[+426, -59] YoonA has such a busy schedule, but she always has a cute smile on her, this is precisely why she receives so much love

8.[+363, -55] I didn’t even know she is this beautiful. If she gain a little more weight her beauty will really be reaching the sky

Source: Naver
Chinese trans by: bobo_korea
Eng trans: mystarmyangel

This seems more accurate
http://mystarmyangel.tumblr.com/post/96857694961/trans-netizens-comments-to-yoonas-pandora-event

Those upvotes aren't real on the one you posted
Dispatch is hanging around Seunggi too.  He went on a date with his noona :P
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=420&aid=0000001321

star+roll said: This seems more accurate
http://mystarmyangel.tumblr.com/post/96857694961/trans-netizens-comments-to-yoonas-pandora-event

Those upvotes aren't real on the one you posted
Dispatch is hanging around Seunggi too.  He went on a date with his noona :P
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=420&aid=0000001321

Just wondering how exclusive Dispatch has reported about LeeSeungGi and Yoona individually, in exchange of no couple reporting after Dispatch’s dating news once?!?!?

LeeSeungGi on Drama Set/Movie Set/CF Set or even dating with elder flower noona

Yoona on her public activities even in HK

:)) :x :-j ^:)^ =D>

Guest -quiescent

I'm glad that Dispatch haven't taken any pics of Yoongi's dates. 
They've already exposed them, there's no need to intrude on their dating lives anymore. If they do, I'm going to be so mad.

Guest kimberlimarquez

NguyenT

said:

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50);"[Dispatch GO] “Right now is So Nyuh See-through”… YoonA, dazzling in Hong Kong

1.[+5507, -617] Wa really daebak. For news with a lot of photos, I don’t usually look at them. But for this i truly look through them one by one… wa.. too beautiful

2. [+4602,-578] Really very envy of her boyfriend

3.[+4410, -480] I get carried away just by looking at the photos… too beautiful

4.[+3649, -425] Hul……Im YoonA’s beautyㅜㅜㅜReally make people can’t help but to praise greatly ㅜㅜWa Im YoonA is really too beautiful

5.[+3540, -417] How can a human be this beautiful. Really..

6.[+428, -80] Really.. is there any time that YoonA is not beautiful..She is beautiful no matter how you take that’s why there are so many photos rightㅋ

7.[+426, -59] YoonA has such a busy schedule, but she always has a cute smile on her, this is precisely why she receives so much love

8.[+363, -55] I didn’t even know she is this beautiful. If she gain a little more weight her beauty will really be reaching the sky

Source: Naver
Chinese trans by: bobo_korea
Eng trans: mystarmyangel