(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

TY was at the Gimpo International Airport to catch a flight to Japan.     This post was edited to add ....
1236954_1378901842342089_417614531_n.jpg1235199_1378902062342067_2147374005_n.jp1236536_1378902309008709_1836031146_n.jpCr : as tagged.

1238137_1374943462737927_1415362577_n.jp

@angelangie  do you think the girl who's following closely behind TY is the same girl who sat next to him at that meal given by his fans?  Her height and hair color are about the same ...... just curious .... :D

Guest Jenny Johnson

Just got back from work not too long ago and let me get my real dinner 1st! lolI'll be back~ Dance dance dance! Enjoy the MUSIC~

Raise thumb up~Shuffle shuffle shuffle~n lets celebrate their love~ Taec love guigui guigui love Taec~http://youtu.be/5277Q2kdc3g

Guest ShermaineL

Lmangla said: shermaine -- the water is amazing but I wouldn't mind watching those friends of @belle do a 2PM dance, especially from that ADOTY video... maybe we should ask them to practice and then we can all sing and dance along later... :P

Guest leechalee

Annyeonghaseyo family.. got back from the hospital starving.. gonna have a feed (hospital food is so gross I feel like I havent eaten since thursday) and  back read since I'm waiting for my Oysters and the kegs to be delivered.. had to hire another taxi to bring them here as there were no Van taxis available when I landed lol will post the pics (or attempt to anyway) when I finish.. ohhhh its officially sunday here now but... the party doesn't finish til sunday midnight right?? :)) :)) everybody.. GAMBEI! ^^

Guest bibidep

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said:

Hey Bibidep (Hannah)

Where are you, is your tent built,  I can't find your tent,?

JenL,  has you touch down, I can't see you either, don't miss the food..  Yummy  Yummy,

We are having having fun  here too...... don't miss it

=D>

Guest leechalee

leechalee said:

Annyeonghaseyo family.. got back from the hospital starving.. gonna have a feed (hospital food is so gross I feel like I havent eaten since thursday) and  back read since I'm waiting for my Oysters and the kegs to be delivered.. had to hire another taxi to bring them here as there were no Van taxis available when I landed lol will post the pics (or attempt to anyway) when I finish.. ohhhh its officially sunday here now but... the party doesn't finish til sunday midnight right?? :)) :)) everybody.. GAMBEI! ^^

glad you made it hun :) dont worry about bringing stuff...there still alot left here and i had brought enough oyster to feed everyone too :)

Sweet... I ring the taxi company to keep the food and kegs as a gift from the Micheoso Family :) wow... so many pages!! Why is it quiet now..Are yall watching in the theatre again or have some of yous entered the wrong tent?? :)) :))

Guest minshariff

@packmule3, thanks for the invite. I am kinda of new at this and so I'm totally clueless about how to post pictures of food etc. You ladies surely know how to partee. I see so many delicious food. I am still trying to catch up with the thread coz it is moving too fast for me.I have so many pages to read. BTW, please update me briefly why are we having this party? Whatever we are all celebrating GAMBEI!!!!CHEERS! I am still hoping for some good news or evidence of them dating.... Have an awesome weekend all!

Guest gil_noona

wow....a lil of gui gui news....

they are talking about the Goddess of these girls in your heart.....and the most pretty one around China, Korea, Hong Kong and Japan of the Asia girls....and who is the top beauty and everything.....i recognize some of those korean one and of course isnt it nice that gui gui are in the list 

@JenJ can give a better translations?? :D

cr:  as tagged

as well? :)

Yoona..?? [-X too skinny..

Guest bibidep

BiruAngel said: TY was at the airport to catch a flight to Japan.

@angelangie  do you think the girl who's following closely behind TY is the same girl who sat next to him at that meal given by his fans?  Her height and hair color are about the same ...... just curious .... :D

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: wow....a lil of gui gui news....
they are talking about the Goddess of these girls in your heart.....and the most pretty one around China, Korea, Hong Kong and Japan of the Asia girls....and who is the top beauty and everything.....i recognize some of those korean one and of course isnt it nice that gui gui are in the list 

Guest gil_noona

BiruAngel said:

TY was at the airport to catch a flight to Japan.

When did he leave to the Japan fans meeting??  Do you know what airport that he went to depart to Japan??  I don't ever be worry about the girl in there because look like she a little too old and not pretty hahah.  Please let me know the answer for the questions that I have, thank you.  Very important for me with these two questions hahah.

Why it's so important to you @bibidep..?I'm curious.. :-?

Guest leechalee

bibidep said:

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said:

Hey Bibidep (Hannah) Where are you, is your tent built,  I can't find your tent,? JenL,  has you touch down, I can't see you either, don't miss the food..  Yummy  Yummy,We are having having fun  here too...... don't miss it =D>

Yes, I'm here but I had no tent to stay in, it a little too cold for me to sleep in the tent hahah.  Getting old get cold easily hahah.   I'm surprise that the party still missing a lot of shippers, may be something come up at the last minute that can't make it.

@bibidep

unnie come up to the house....what u doing in the tent lols @129alphabet brought that so she can be naughty with the special guests @bluemoonlight was suppose to bring....thought if im not wrong they probably got scare off when @bluemoonlight told them what going to happen when they reach there ROFL 

Not just the guests but unnie... hyeongjae @drft seems to have "disappeared" too =)) =)).... or... wait... maybe he sneaked off with that bottle of whiskey from a few pages back lol...

Guest bibidep

GuiGui just update her facebook with this picture.  She said before you go to bed brush well, good night.  She tell all the fans that she is going to sleep hahah.  The husband may have some fun in Japan right now.  The husband post the picture with cover his mouth and nose about 5 hours ago, now the wife post the picture telling the husband brush your teeth go to bed now hahah.  My delusional mode is on...

555056_10153243788295038_413307204_n.jpg

Guest leechalee

BiruAngel said:

When did he leave to the Japan fans meeting??  Do you know what airport that he went to depart to Japan??  I don't ever be worry about the girl in there because look like she a little too old and not pretty hahah.  Please let me know the answer for the questions that I have, thank you.  Very important for me with these two questions hahah.

Why it's so important to you @bibidep..?I'm curious.. :-?

Coz shes going to pick them up! (pick them up/ kidnap same thing lol) Arent they supposed to be performing for us :)) someone said they were coming...

Guest bibidep

gil_noona said:

bibidep

wrote:

»

BiruAngel said:

<

Guest Jenny Johnson

angelangie said: wow....a lil of gui gui news....
as well? :)6f04edbfgw1e8e4vtgr11j20hy0ip41r_zps68cd

Archived