iPoP 720p: https://www.box.com/s/acklusaupgdp74nb1mu5

Torrent Panda and Hedgehog Episode 14

DR11tRgDUVCp3QEw.jpg

iPoP 720p: https://www.box.com/s/lk925s6fcey2tp2mvob6

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg..they're so fast at viki..eps 14 already subbed..
and now, i can't wait for next sat...I know the story is predictable, but the way they presented the discovery..its so heart wrenching...I think, our Seung Ji knew about his identity already or maybe has hints of it, but he just can't confirm or doesn't want to for fear of losing all of what he has now..daebak...
otoke - 5 more days left to wait...wuahhhhh 
:((

raky said: omg..they're so fast at viki..eps 14 already subbed..
and now, i can't wait for next sat...I know the story is predictable, but the way they presented the discovery..its so heart wrenching...I think, our Seung Ji knew about his identity already or maybe has hints of it, but he just can't confirm or doesn't want to for fear of losing all of what he has now..daebak...
otoke - 5 more days left to wait...wuahhhhh 
:((

Guest im_elena

i just start watching PAH and finally able to catch  up until ep 13 with eng sub.
@Auntie Mame, you said
"This is the loveliest of dramas.  Lovely pastries, lovely characters and lovely sentiments.  Even the evilness cannot spoil the lovely mood in every episode.
And, this drama beats all other dramas in the area of bromance.   Panda was right when she told Won Il and Hedgehog to go date each other!   I love their scenes together.  They go, in a circle, from silly to dorky to cute. LOL  "
(sorry i cut your post)
i totally agree with you. Seung Ji and Won Il very cute together. can i say they are cute...:x
there was one scene in ep 13 where Won Il said I love you to Seung Ji...aww.....X_X

I was wondering if there was a thread based on this drama. I freaking love it!
Upset with myself that I figured it already earlier in the show but it still fun to watch.
But does anyone know another site other than Viki that has COMPLETED subs. Episodes 13 and 14 have big chunks of sections that were not translated.

Mousy-Muso said: I was wondering if there was a thread based on this drama. I freaking love it!
Upset with myself that I figured it already earlier in the show but it still fun to watch.
But does anyone know another site other than Viki that has COMPLETED subs. Episodes 13 and 14 have big chunks of sections that were not translated.

Guest madzior111

class="entry-title"4minute’s Jihyun to cameo in the final episode of ‘Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog’96xikl.jpg

It seems the beautiful Jihyun of 4minute will be making an appearance on the final episode of Channel A‘s ‘Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog‘!

She’ll be appearing on the October 7th episode as the department head of the strategic management team of ‘Saint Honore’. Judging by the new still cuts released alone, Jihyun will certainly bring Donghae and Choi Jin Hyuk to their knees with her fresh, modern style, and lovely smile.

Despite it being just a short appearance, her lovely charms will be enough to add a bit of spice to the love lines in the drama right up until the last moments.

A representative stated, “Jihyun has a connection with the writer of the drama for she starred in her SBS drama, ‘It’s Okay, Daddy’s Daughter‘. She readily agreed to appear in the drama for that reason. Please look forward to Jihyun’s appearance in the final episode.”

The drama will conclude on the night of October 7th.

cred.allkpop

Archived