As already somebody stated here before Faith is a hit  \m/  !!! And it seems that not only among this thread's members and their relatives ;) but in China as well:

From: http://www.soompi.com/2012/08/20/lee-min-hos-faith-already-popular-in-china/

Lee Min Ho’s “Faith” Already Popular in China

hazelnutthursdays August 20, 2012 1 Comment

Guest myphim

^ Congrats to Faith for being a hit in China. It is predictable that Faith will do well in China since there is some elements in Faith that resembles ancient Chinese wuxia genre.

Guest kayana20

Yay  how popular is Faith in Korea so far and it's way too many hot guys in this drama for it to not draw people in. Someone for everyone and I love that the women are beautiful too but each has something special about them whether it's good or bad.  Is the actress playing the princess also from Equator Man or am I wrong?Arang and Faith are totally different to me but everyone has their own opinion. If you love it and feel differently it's ok just express it in a respectful manner.Let's keep the theories and thoughts alive for the hot lovelines coming.

I just need to say this, for them to believe that ES is from heaven and after forcing her to remain there because they think it will ensure that god will be on their side they really are treating her rather shabbily. Nothing much really happened today I guess you could say that CY threw the gauntlet down. i hope we don't get bogged down with the historical side to this and lose the fantasy aspect. 
Clothes wise I think it would be fun if the let ES pick piece's of clothing and wear them in a way that they would look like clothes she would wear, not just stick her in period piece costumes. Put those court seamstresses to work. I would like to see her and JB  work together , with his knowledge of ancient herbs and  medicines and her knowledge of present day medicines devise away of giving her what she needs to work with, without doing any of that dr.Jin nonsense. Maybe help her get in touch with her Ki, she may discover she has a hidden power. After all a girl needs to know how to protect herself, CY might not always be around. Let the warrior's teach her some fight moves, I would like to see her always functioning like a modern day woman, and with them believing she is from heaven she can't be expected to be like other women. Plus it would help keep the fun in.

Guest Tinkiebell

Oh my gosh, I totally love today's episode.. the last 10 minutes towards the ending was just .. LOVE! I guess Choi Young is starting to realize that there's someone who needs him now and he can't be that reckless warrior anymore who wouldn't care so much about dying... 
I agree with someone earlier who said those who can't see the chemistry between LMH and KHS are simply blind... When I watch Faith, I totally got immersed in their characters and forgot that KHS is 10 years older than LMH, and married with a child. I mean, come on, their chemistry is sizzling and they haven't even kissed yet!! :)
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Guest myphim

kayana20 said: Yay  how popular is Faith in Korea so far and it's way too many hot guys in this drama for it to not draw people in. Someone for everyone and I love that the women are beautiful too but each has something special about them whether it's good or bad.  Is the actress playing the princess also from Equator Man or am I wrong?Arang and Faith are totally different to me but everyone has their own opinion. If you love it and feel differently it's ok just express it in a respectful manner.Let's keep the theories and thoughts alive for the hot lovelines coming.

@myphim2009: I agree with you that Faith had the potential to be popular in China from the get go. I think that one of the main reasons is the fact that the Chinese imposed a ban on the domestic production and tv companies to produce any new time-travelling series on the ground that there were too many of them (Princess Returning the Pearl, Gong, Bu Bu Jing Xin,...) and they used to distort the historical facts too much. Plus it happened in a time when the demand and addiction for them was at the highest peak. I think they must see this new wave of time-travel dramas from Korea as a godsend for them and the thing that it is is full of hot men doesn't hurt much, too :P

Guest myphim

iCQqAqzWHCmNw.gif

Love their concerns for CY. Peeping at the door.  :D
I love the outfits these guys are wearing. The combo of black and blue-green is no nice together.
The blue scarf around their necks give them such distinguished look too.

ibiZqJROrvKVNl.gif

I'm watching Faith with my family and my mom is totally crushing on this guy.  :))

irUqGYKHqICjQ.gif

Evil guy number one.  >:)

iqDFn8ZUT3ArJ.gif

Evil guy number two. Though this one is hotter looking.
Why do we girls always fall for the bad boy?

@briseis how could I not notice Rafa!  I was so surprised to see it on Soompi, too, made me squeal with delight! 

Hmm, hot men... what?  I started drooling a little bit.  LMH is really such a surprise guy for me because I don't spend much time thinking about him between drama projects but the moment I hear that he's in one, I'm marking my calendar and fangurling like no tomorrow.  Glad to see the thread hopping and I am  now off to watch the well-reviewed episode 3.  I both look forward to and dread episode 4 since I know it's the last one of the week.  Why again isn't this a five day drama? 

Anywho, I appreciate all the links and caps and ep information from briseis to semi-fly and everyone in-between.  Thank you for feeding our shared addiction. 

IBELIS

said:

I just need to say this, for them to believe that ES is from heaven and after forcing her to remain there because they think it will ensure that god will be on their side they really are treating her rather shabbily. Nothing much really happened today I guess you could say that CY threw the gauntlet down. i hope we don't get bogged down with the historical side to this and lose the fantasy aspect. 
Clothes wise I think it would be fun if the let ES pick piece's of clothing and wear them in a way that they would look like clothes she would wear, not just stick her in period piece costumes. Put those court seamstresses to work. I would like to see her and JB  work together , with his knowledge of ancient herbs and  medicines and her knowledge of present day medicines devise away of giving her what she needs to work with, without doing any of that dr.Jin nonsense. Maybe help her get in touch with her Ki, she may discover she has a hidden power. After all a girl needs to know how to protect herself, CY might not always be around. Let the warrior's teach her some fight moves, I would like to see her always functioning like a modern day woman, and with them believing she is from heaven she can't be expected to be like other women. Plus it would help keep the fun in.

@IBELIS, @Miky88: it would be great to see that :) . I think the problem why it couldn't happen is that ES doesn't still believe she time-travelled back 700 years back in time to Goryeo era, full of magical powers. Only now, she is coming to terms that this isn't a dream and she probably still thinks it's just a different country.

@Miky88: You're right, the music score is simply beautiful, I fell in love with it from the beginning when we first saw the royal caravan but with every episode there is some new piece of music that appears and I become bewitched even more :x

Episode 4 preview:

http://youtu.be/amwS6aGTWRo

Guest myphim

iguWpmbfac0sV.gif   iP3IvUFnbmRTx.gif

Evil is afoot. The evil duo gather together to brainstorm more misdeeds. Good guys beware!

ibjmkjdMuJTRkF.gif

Wonder why evil people like to look feminine? Is it a trend back then?  ;))
One has a side ponytail and another wears an earring.  :-O

i4WTaKT7yTBkE.gif

If only he's not evil, I'd marry him in a heartbeat.  :x :-*

Guest myphim

ibkHT3Yk63kvjC.gif   izMQdxhRVaZGR.gif

iPywWhfkDU0dL.gif   iGRqyfd3FyhqX.gif

This is what happen to anyone who dare make fun of his ponytail.  =((
He may be pretty but beware of that deadly flute.  #:-S
Oppa, why are you so evil?   :((

Guest myphim

ibwLL9Zu6AhNbl.gif

Oh, is he already sending her that 'look'?
Is this the beginning of the love triangle?  =((

ibyzvwqCM7nxzh.gif

OMG! Choi Young wake up!!! I think I'm falling for the handsome doctor.
He's so sweet.  :x

iKs0PzqyMSCWu.gif

He's stealing another glance at her. Yup! This is the start of our love triangle.

Does the Queen like LMH in this drama? I am thinking that Queen likes General and king not so sure-General likes ES-ES likes General -doctor likes ES-King likes girl in mask (Queen)king is an idiot and immature.
the kings adviser is so annoying. I want him to die by accident . I have a feeling he is going to be bribed by the bad guy or be influenced into advising the king to do something stupid. smack the king to wake up and kill the adviser. KEKEKEKE.

Does the Queen like LMH in this drama? I am thinking that Queen likes General and king not so sure-General likes ES-ES likes General King likes girl in mask (Queen)king is an idiot and immature.
the kings adviser is so annoying. I want him to die by accident . I have a feeling he is going to be bribed by the bad guy or be influenced into advising the king to do something stupid. smack the king to wake up and kill the adviser. KEKEKEKE.
double post by accident please delete

Guest myphim

ibe6g4l1nOeKfh.gif

Choi Young:  Ow!!! I knew I should not have eaten all that expensive lobsters yesterday. Oh my, the pain! Doctor! Doctor!

iAsqlkKCLgb3B.gif

Choi Young:  What kind of doctor is she? I'm in pain and she's over there sleeping.
                     Probably dreaming of that handsome doctor, Jang Bin.  [-(

i5iXaZmrwzTdi.gif

Eun Soo:  You, lie back down. I have not finish my examination of your body yet.
                 I want to know what all the girls back home are raving about.

ibfDxPSfGHUWpo.gif

Dae Man:  Back off lady! He's mine!!!  :P