[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bellatina

@semi-fly Thank you sooo much! I totally just realized there was a streaming link now and missed the episode D: Been waiting for this for so long

Guest xtne72

I can't stop laughing at the van scene on ep14 while they sing & dance along to kpop songs. It's just way too funny and I am so abusing the rewind button just because of that scene

Guest m@m@cit@

the van scene is hilarious!
truly party boys... I love how hyesung is really into the music
I wanted more of this ep today!
can't wait one more week

Guest stainberg

However, the rest of the members, who didn’t do too well in the game, were not so lucky with their superhero choices. They faced nothing but humiliation in their bizarre outfits. Lee Min Woo appeared as one of the Wonder Girls, whereas Shin Hye Sung became Tarzan.

paint protection car

And I'm watching this episode straight to MT part. The van part is funny. Ahahahaha..
Btw from last night concert, Eric was doing bboing bboing.  After we're screaming asking for it. Ahahahaha.. and SHCJ shouted out Let's Go every time JunJin came closer.  But nobody had a gut to call Andy "kiwi wangja" . Ehehehe. So much fun. So busy singing and screaming, all my video are blurry and shaking. LOL

Guest Animeuver

i was squealing when i saw this..they just held each other's hand unconciously when eric suddenly realized it, he threw hyesung's hand right away..

:D

Guest kriza09

After watching their first game of the MT channel, I'm willing to bet my money on Eric will suspect he's being targeted. Shinhwa members esp. Junjin, Hyesung, and Eric are very alert of this kind of thing. Even Hyesung was starting to get suspicious just because of the typo. >_<" Note: 1. So nice of Andy carrying Eric's backpack after the Indian bab. =) 2. Hyesung is seriously bad at acting.

Guest quisty86

It's just a van! With music! But how come it's so entertaining? You already get that much material haha. It's Shinhwa!!! I was seriously imagining myself sitting in between Andy and Dongwannie. And that neck support pillow of Minwoo! AH! 
Shinhwa should just have their own dance studio where they teach aerobics versions of their songs, their own club, their own line of furry cute stuffies... 
Okay I'm blabbering. I just couldn't contain my feels from this episode.

Archived