Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] Glass Mask 유리가면

Replies

• Triton823Triton823 Posts: 2,135Member

SUPERSTAR

If the father dies which is very much possible....would we still get the come to jesus meeting that awaits at every revenge kdrama?
    Currently Watching:  Melody of Love / Take My Hand / Lady (2014)  / Wonderful Days / Mother's Garden / Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup
    leegarytessieroo

SUPERSTAR

And so the fall if hye ran begins. Shes such a smuck! The board are going to support sj because of their loyalty to the former president.

Hj i think will still die but hes going to do what he should have done 5 years ago and stand up for yg which you're starting to see.

The hs treating yg is a surprising turn to me. I think shes faking it wanting vengence against ic and the only way to do it is through yg.

Thanks @ S.Chan
    Currently Watching:  Melody of Love / Take My Hand / Lady (2014)  / Wonderful Days / Mother's Garden / Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup
    sonnytessieroo
  • gene71632gene71632 Posts: 1,732Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    @S.Chan - A million thanks again! It's great.  Finally, we know that it was Gi Tae who got seriously hurt. Gunshot wound can be fatal whether it's aimed at the heart or not.

Hae Sun - Is she faking amnesia is still my question or she's totally gone looney.

Can't wait to see the episode a few hours later. Thanks again.

SUPERSTAR

I pity hae sun even though i cant stand her. Her husband and child was both killed by ic whether intentional or indirctly. Though she can tell that ic is a bad man and sy isnt good and yet treat yg as her daughter.....hmmmm thats a hard one to tell if shes faking or not.
  • mistyrain320mistyrain320 Posts: 233Member

IDOL

I wouldn't be surprise toward end of the drama that YG and HS reconcile their relationship and become a family again along with Geon. 

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    Hae Sun in one sense is also a victim.  But her treatment of Yi Gyung was not right whether she is the child of a murderer or not. I guess Hae Sun has will suffer along with Geon in the future being related to a murderer (In Cheol). Justice in that sense has been served to her.
    samara34

IDOL

If you guys are looking another daily drama to watch I recommend "Your Woman" is currently airing from SBS. Although, this is not a revenge drama but trust me it is so good. 

• S.ChanS.Chan Posts: 20Member
    @mistyrain320 I believe that will happen, as much as I did hate Hae Sun, I pity her, she been through a lot. The main reason I hated her is the way she treated Yi Kyung, but that was due to her ignorance of what has been going around her, at least when Yi Kyung told her about the truth of So Yeon and the whole situation, she denied it at first, however she went out of her way to find the truth, then she somewhat accepted the situation and went crazy, I guess that this theory would work if she currently faking the whole amnesia thing. Unlike So Yeon, she learned about her identity from Gi Tae and Yi Kyung but she denied it like Hae Sun, but she didn't went out her own way to search for the truth because she fears truth because it would cause a huge dent in her greedy plan of whatever she wants I guess.
    mistyrain320samara34tessieroo

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    @mistyrain320 - I am already watching Your Woman. I will watch anything with Lee Yoo Ri.
    Triton823

SUPERSTAR

There are a few good shows that are revenge related but im worn out from this one and yellow boots that ive marathoning today....just going to stick with the 16 ep series for now.
    gene71632samara34tessieroo

IDOL

gene71632 wrote: »
    Hae Sun in one sense is also a victim.  But her treatment of Yi Gyung was not right whether she is the child of a murderer or not. I guess Hae Sun has will suffer along with Geon in the future being related to a murderer (In Cheol). Justice in that sense has been served to her.
    I know what you mean but don't you realize Yi Gyung is still cares for Hae Sun. She wouldn't have cried while Hae Sun was at the hospital. 

SUPERSTAR

Yg still cares for hs. She was the only mother she ever knew. The treatment of hs towards yg was all ic fault. I think they will make amends in the end after hs brain gets straight i think she will go after ic for the murder of her husband.

IDOL

edited March 2013
    @mistyrain320 - I am already watching Your Woman. I will watch anything with Lee Yoo Ri.
    Isn't it great gene?

SUPERSTAR

I know what you mean but don't you realize Yi Gyung is still cares for Hae Sun. She wouldn't have cried while Hae Sun was at the hospital. 
    Yi Gyung is such a kind soul that she will cry for In Cheol as well as So Yeon at the end. They were family once irregardless.

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    Isn't it great gene?
    Loving it at the moment. She's pregnant and lost her memory due to being hit. She ended up marrying the person who was paid to hit her. She's slowly gaining back her memory. Her birth mother who seems to be rich may come out in future episodes.

IDOL

When hell freezes over Yi Gyung will ever forgive So Yeon when she heard the truth and still denied it and still continue to torment Yi Gyung. I'm waiting for So Yeon's kidney start breaking down toward the end, so Yi Gyung can tell So Yeon ( Why don't you die for me!) So Yeon should croak in her death bed with her eyes wide open. >:)
    Triton823tessieroo

IDOL

mistyrain320 said:<br />
    <br />
    gene71632 wrote: »<br />
    @mistyrain320 - I am already watching Your Woman. I will watch anything with Lee Yoo Ri.<br />
    <br />
    Isn't it great gene?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Loving it at the moment. She's pregnant and lost her memory due to being hit. She ended up marrying the person who was paid to hit her. She's slowly gaining back her memory. Her birth mother who seems to be rich may come out in future episodes.
    I know right. All this time I thought a ragga-muffin may have hit but it was that *beep beep* of a husband. I am so mad!  X(

SUPERSTAR

Now you two got me interested in this show....where can i watch it? (Silently grumbling your names as im slowly pulled into another drama) lol
    gene71632mistyrain320tessieroo

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    Your Woman -
    I know right. All this time I thought a ragga-muffin may have hit but it was that *beep beep* of a husband. I am so mad!  X(
    The female lead will end back with her first love along with their son. The process will not be smooth sailing.  I can see the second lead dying through saving the female lead and son. He does love the female lead and her son very much and is afraid of losing them despite of what he has done. The brother and sister will have their tragic ending ultimately.