[Drama 2012] Glass Mask 유리가면

Admin

Thank You @gene71632 for the summaries of the episodes, especially as they are not being subbed.  
Stopped watching since I didn't know what was going on, but now thanks to your help, I'll go back to watch.  

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 28 - Ha Joo beginning to suspect Yi Gyung.

Yi Gyung was fired on the spot after the new product launch show for selling her ideas to rival Ariel. Yi Gyung was framed (her idea book, text message from her handphone, photos with Ariel staff and President and a large sum of money deposited into her account) - This plot sounds so similar to Seol Yeon Hwa in Yellow Boots.  Yi Gyung should know every well what Seo Yeon is capable of doing after the color pencils incident when she was young.

Ha Joon came the Hye Ran's office and learnt of Yi Gyung's plight. He strongly defended Yi Gyung in front of his mother.  He told his mother that he understand what kind of person Yi Gyung is and if Yi Gyung is to leave Fideli, he will leave too. I guess Hye Ran suddenly realized the power Yi Gyung has over her son, Ha Joon that he's willing to abandon everything he has (or everything Hye Ran has worked hard for using whatever methods) for Yi Gyung. (That is a no, no).

Ha Joon, Yi Gyung and Seo Yeon went to the bank to find out if a large sum of how was being deposited. The bank confirmed and they were told it's a passbook deposit.  Ha Joon decided to check the CCTV footage of the depositor and found a man with a cap and sunglass (Reporter So). His face was well concealed.

They then went to Ariel to see the President without avail.  Seo Yeon privately suggested to Ha Joon to create evidence. Suggest to Ha Joon to leak false information about putting wires in the undergarment of their new product to lie to consumer so that they don't have to cancel their new product.Yi Gyung was told the suggestion but I think Yi Gyung didn't agreed with them. Ha Joon went home confronted by Hye Ran, Ha Joon told Hye Ran that he likes Yi Gyung.  He told Hye Ran that he plans to test Yi Gyung with the false information of the new product.

Seo Yeon rang Reporter So. Reporter So seems to be delivering something (fake passport for Yi Gyung in Seo Yeon's name).

Yi Gyung arranged to meet Ariel President the next day to clarify the whole situation (tailed by Ha Joon).  He's questioning himself if he believes in Yi Gyung. Misunderstanding begins.

The consumer protection person came to check the claim that wire in the undergarment (misleading consumer).  I think Yi Gyung may be suspected by Ha Joon to be the informer. Ha Joon confronts Yi Gyung about meeting with Ariel's President. Yi Gyung received the fake passport sent to her. So Seo Yeon plan to destroy every single trust Ha Joon has for Yi Gyung is beginning to take place.

On the side note, Seon Jae and Yi Gyung brushed past each other. Seon Jae told the President Seo at the hospital about meeting Kim Ha Joon before.

thanks for recap....looks like we are getting another yellow boots....which means Yi Gyung is going to suffer from ep 1 through 99. Hopefully they won't put Yi Guyng with Ha Joon, and I'm still betting they will kill off Sun Jae like they did Kang Wook in Yellow Boots...hate it when things repeat!

@robertbrittain. I hope Seon Jae will not die. I reckon Ha Joon will turn to the dark side. I'm betting on a happy ending for Seon Jae and Yi Gyung this time than Kang Wook and Yeon Hwa in Yellow Boots. Both of them of have just cause for justice.  

I'm dying to know what happens after Yi Gyung falls from the cliff. Will she suffer memory lost? Is she going to be saved by Seon Jae? What's in the CD she's holding? Will she assume Jeong A's identity?

The whole revenge hasn't reached the climax.  The only revenge Yi Gyung will have is towards Seo Yeon and the mother, Hae Soon, to clear her name.

Assuming they think that Yi Gyung is dead. Hye Ran was prosecuted for the accidentally killing Seon Jae's mother. To save Hye Ran, Ha Joon will turn to Seo Yeon who will get In Cheol to sweep the whole matter under the carpet and thus forced to marry Seo Yeon.

Guest apache934

I've just re-watched epi 1

I'm thinking both KIC &HS are murderers

KIC killed 2 innocent Korean people  especially One pregnant lady & another one is a policeman ( while working )

HS  is a kidnapper ...who  abused children many many yrs

The other side I recognize korean policeman ...may  be ....so stupid ...people easy to build up the fake witness

Thanks gene so much

Ep 29

Yi Gyung was fired on the spot and send packing. Ha Joon was totally devastated by Yi Gyung's betrayal.  So Yeon and Yi Gyung met at a cafe. Yi Gyung mentioned to So Yeon that this whole thing is somehow related to her kidnapping.  So Yeon told Yi Gyung not to mention the framing affair to In Cheol so that he will not worry.

Yi Gyung decided to seek help from In Cheol's friend at the police station to help her. Yi Gyung ask him not to tell her father so that he will not worry.  Yi Gyung tries to trace the fake passport. 

Ha Joon went into a row with Hye Ran because he was distracted by Yi Gyung's whole issue and was unable to concentrate on work.  Ha Joon got angry with Hye Ran and gave her back the ring.

Seon Jae came to Hye Ran's office as Ha Joon came out regarding a lawsuit from Ariel against Fideli for using their method (which Yi Gyung has sold to Ariel). I'm not very sure who Seon Jae is representing (Ariel or Fideli). Unless Fideli can prove otherwise, it's hard for Fideli to win the case.

Yi Gyung got a call saying the the entry record to the Fire/Emergency Exit has been recovered.  Yi Gyung called So Yeon but she refused to answer the call. So Yi Gyung text Ha Joon instead to get the CD. Ha Joon decided to trust Yi Gyung one more time and he went. By the the So Yeon read the text message, she started to panic and rushed out hoping to get there before Ha Joon or she'll be finished.

@apache934.

Me too. Her stupidity is driving me crazy.  She knows that someone 'close' to her is behind the kidnapping but she can't link two and two together. Her pitiful state too is also another hair wrenching situation.

Seo Woo is hopeless at playing cute but very good when she is vengeful.  Waiting for that time to come.  You can see glimpses of it when she was speaking to Ha Joon (I think) in ep 29.

Guest apache934

gene71632 said: @apache934.

Me too. Her stupidity is driving me crazy.  She knows that someone 'close' to her is behind the kidnapping but she can't link two and two together. Her pitiful state too is also another hair wrenching situation.

Seo Woo is hopeless at playing cute but very good when she is vengeful.  Waiting for that time to come.  You can see glimpses of it when she was speaking to Ha Joon (I think) in ep 29.

Ep 30

So Yeon managed to caught up to Ha Joon and divert him away with news of the guy that claim that Yi Gyung asked him to sell the diamond is back.  So Yeon took a copy of the record plus a USB with her.

By this stage Ha Joon is totally convinced that Yi Gyung has been lying to him all along. Yi Gyung has been trying to contact Ha Joon but to no avail. Ha Joon is not answering any of her calls.  So Yeon claim that she hasn't seen Ha Joon when Yi Gyung ring to ask her about Ha Joon's whereabouts and if he picks up the security records.

Seon Jae was hanging outside Ha Joon's house when Ha Joon came.  Ha Joon decided to go for drink at a bar instead of going into his house. Seon Jae followed.  Ha Joon was drowning himself in misery over Yi Gyung's lies and Seon Jae was looking on wondering what's bothering Ha Joon.  Ha Joon left the bar and got into a fight and Seon Jae rescued him.  They had a drink together at a stall and Ha Joon poured his heart to him about Yi Gyung (not mentioning her name of course).  Seon Jae told Ha Joon that he should follow his heart.

Yi Gyung was not herself at home.  In Cheol is starting to suspect something is amissed.

Yi Gyung waited at the lobby of Fideli for Ha Joon. She asked Ha Joon if he has the security record? Ha Joon said he didn't. It struck them that So Yeon lied to them.  When confronting So Yeon, she apologize to them and hand them the security record (amended of course but not the USB). Yi Gyung's name was on the list.  Ha Joon left in an anger that Yi Gyung lied to him again when he's about to forgive her.

Chairman Seo collapsed. Seon Jae found out that Chairman has cancer and refused any operation because of his granddaughter. 

Yi Gyung tried to sneak back in to Fideli (with the help of front desk security) to take a look at the security record in the security office but accidentally set off the alarm.  Ha Joon came and saw Yi Gyung.  The disappointment and anger on his face.

PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE

Yi Gyung starting to suspect So Yeon as she found the USB in her bag (Finally).

Guest apache934

If anyone  want to watch with the sub go to dramacrazy or dramastyle

Thanks gene

we don't know how many more episodes for YK to play stupid ???

wait and see !!

@apache....I'm telling you this has Yellow Boots written all over it! The main leading lady is going to get screwed all the way to episode 90 then three episodes of revenge and then BAM major disappointment! Revenge is about hatred and anger and I think they need to hire writers who've had experience in this area because I'm tired of watching shows that don't really deliver on the goods.

@robertbrittain... We must have hope. There's more twist to this story.

So Yi Gyung is not Chairman Seo's granddaughter.  That leaves the non-identical twins theory which means both are Sin Gi Tae's daughters.

Ep 31 - Yi Gyung is not Chairman Seo's granddaughter

Ha Joon took Yi Gyung aside to the conference room and asked her why she keeps lying. Yi Gyung raised the doubt of the distance between the disposed staff card in the trash can and the entrance. Ha Joon decided to check with security staff once again with Yi Gyung and learnt that So Yeon has taken all the record including a USB with her. So Yeon was unable to be contacted due to homeshopping promotion.

Ha Joon decided to go to that diamond seller man that claimed Yi Gyung has asked him to sell the diamond to ask if Yi Gyung has also asked him to forge the passport.  The diamond seller, confronted with such a question, brushed Ha Joon off, took his phone and went out.  He was having a conversation with someone (Reporter So) on how to answer such a question when Ha Joon who was getting suspicious overheard the conversation.  The diamond seller smash his phone and ran away.

Finally Ha Joon believe that Yi Gyung was framed. Went home and Hye Ran return his father's ring to Ha Joon.

Refusing to believe that So Yeon could lie to her, Yi Gyung still went to ask So Yeon regarding the USB. At first, So Yeon denied having it but the second time, she told her that she actually threw it away. Yi Gyung revealed to So Yeon that Ha Joon caught the diamond seller lying. So Yeon panicked and called Reporter So (I think). She then put the USB in her handbag to dispose of it.

But the next day, because Yi Gyung was carrying the same handbag, Hae Sun accidentally switched the girls' bag.  Yi Gyung and Ha Joon went to see the policeman ajussi to ask him for help to find the diamond seller.  The policeman ajussi felt that Yi Gyung should still tell In Cheol.  Ha Joon ask Yi Gyung why she didn't want In Cheol to know.  She told him that she didn't want to worry him.  Whilst Yi Gyung and Ha Joon was about to leave in the car, In Cheol saw them.  In Cheol was getting suspicious of why Yi Gyung came to the Police Station and not come in to see him.

Ha Joon took Yi Gyung home for lunch.  So Yeon at this stage realize that their bag have been switched, panicked, rang Yi Gyung and rushed to Ha Joon's place. Yi Gyung decided to open the bag and when So Yeon arrived, a USB was held in her hand...

Chairman Seo was seen with Seon Jae visiting his daughter and son-in-laws grave. Chairman Seo recall how he lost his granddaughter (Not Yi Gyung nor So Yeon) during one of her birthday party when she was running out to find her parents (who I guessed had passed away).

PREVIEW - Ep 32

Ha Joon, Yi Gyung and So Yeon verifying the USB.

Ha Joon proposal to Yi Gyung before So Yeon.

Sorry. I can't find any raw ep 32 yet on the web yet.  I post the episode summary later. But basically from what I read Yi Gyung and Ha Jun went to see the loanshark in jail to find out who the kidnapper was because Yi Gyung somehow feels the two incidents are linked and it's someone who's close to her.

The scene in Ep. 33 next week when In Cheol told Yi Gyung that So Yeon is the kidnapper. The look on Yi Gyung's face. She's betrayed by people she cherished (incl. In Cheol).

http://mask.interest.me/

Guest inamorata.<3

I started on this drama last week and boy am I hooked! I've been watching it subbed up until episode 25 where there are so many missing pieces. However, thank you sooooo much gene7163!! You're an absolute lifesaver because I cannot be patient for the life of me. I will definitely be looking forward to reading your summaries every week! Thank you thank you thank you! 

Archived