[Drama 2012] Glass Mask 유리가면

Admin

Ep 20

This is pretty much a filler episode.  Hae Soon packed her bags and was ready to leave the house when Yi Gyung came home with In Cheol and Seo Yeon but was persuaded by Seo Yeon. Though Seo Yeon was asked the reason why she suddenly changed her mind about Yi Gyung coming home, she did tell Hae Soon about her involvement with the Yi Gyung's kidnapping.  There's a bit of a cold war going on in the household. 

In Cheol actually bought Yi Gyung presents for the past eight years.  Whatever he bought So Yeon, he bought for Yi Gyung too.  Yi Gyung was dressed to go out for lunch with Dad when Hae Soon saw her having similar outfits to Seo Yeon.  She thought that Yi Gyung had taken Seo Yeon stuff again and demanded that she took it off.  It is when In Cheol came in and told Hae Soon that he bought them for Yi Gyung.  Hae Soon stormed out of the house angrily.

Hae Soon was supposed to be attending a funeral of one of the victim's family member. She took Yi Gyung with her and she was abuse and beaten by one of the victim's family member.  In Cheol followed and saw the incident.

To Seon Jae now.  It seems that the rich grandfather knows Seon Jae's mother.  Seon Jae's mother was cutting out pictures of Seon Jae's dad while the rich grandfather was there.  She doesn't want Seon Jae to know the identity of his father. I think pretty much Seon Jae and Ha Joon are half brothers. But is Hye Ran involved in the death of Seon Jae's mum?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdrama07

I just started to watch this drama, it's very interesting story.  Every time I see the main actress, I feel sorry for her because of bad cosmetic surgery. Her acting is great though.

class="at_ttl ml10" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px none; outline: auto 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "'Glass Mask' Park Jin Woo Piggy Backs Seo Woo With Manner Hands

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Oct 03, 2012 08:22 AM EDT

A picture of the first love couple Seo Woo and Park Jin Woo of 'Glass Mask'

A picture of the first love couple Seo Woo and Park Jin Woo of 'Glass Mask' was revealed. 

In the still cut picture of the tvN drama 'Glass Mask' that was uploaded on the 3rd, Park Jin Woo was seen piggy backing Seo Woo with his manner hands. 

In the beginning of the drama, the two actors appeared as a first love couple in high school. As they became adults, they also became lovers, and showed their love line in the drama 'Glass Mask.' 

In the picture that was revealed, Park Jin Woo was seen leaning and clenching his hands into a fist. He was seen carrying Seo Woo on his back and made it seem as if he was not uncomfortable. This image gained attention from people who saw the picture. The two did not show that they were tired and were seen smiling. Their visuals gained attention from many people. 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5846/20121003/glass-mask-park-jin-woo-piggy-backs.htm

A couple? To me it's unrequited love on Ha Joon's side.  Yi Gyung hasn't responded to his confession twice. Ha Joon is so childish in many ways but loveable. I wish he would grow up. I think Ha Joon is 30 years old and Seon Jae is 31 years old at the moment in the drama.

Ep 21

Hae Soon was trying to show Yi Gyung that she will never be forgiven and accepted as Shim Gi Tae's daughter and that she should leave the house on her own accord. In Cheol has to pull Hae Soon aside and told her that it's Seo Yeon that mastermind Yi Gyung's kidnapping.  At first, Hae Soon refused to relent.  But In Cheol received a call from Ha Joon to tell him that he's found the kidnapper that suddenly dawns on Hae Soon the seriousness of what Seo Yeon has done.  She decided to let Yi Gyung stay on in the house on proviso that Yi Gyung will not pursue with the kidnapping incident.  Yi Gyung happily agreed.

On the other hand, Seo Yeon was getting blackmailed by the loansharks. After she heard from Ha Joon the news about the kidnappers being found, she panicked.

It turns out the rich grandfather/President is a major shareholder in Fideli. Seo Yeon design has taken off and she's doing well in Fideli.

Seon Jae dreamt of her mom confrontation with a woman with a ring (He was under the table and therefore could not see her face. I think this was when his dad passed away). He suddenly remember his mom bringing him to the hospital to visit a man (his father) and he gave him that ring (I'm not sure they are similar rings or the woman took that ring given to him away).  It struck him then that the man is his father.

Yi Gyung met with Ha Joon and told him not to pursue with the kidnapping incident which Ha Joon reluctantly agreed. She also told him that she's back living with her family and is not leaving anymore.  Ha Joon is happy to hear that news.

Seo Yeon came home to find a banquet celebrating Hae Soon's decision to let Yi Gyung stay with the family.  Seo Yeon confronts  Hae Soon why she suddenly change her mind.  Hae Soon did not tell her what she knew regarding Seo Yeon involvement with Yi Gyung's kidnapping.

Problems cropped up with Seo Yeon's design. Loanshark called to harrass Seo Yeon.

Seo Yeon forget her folder at home. Yi Gyung took it to Fideli for her. At the company lobby, she met Ha Joon and then loanshark.  The loanshark made a call to Seo Yeon to meet him. As the loanshark saw Seo Yeon approaching, he was about to 'reveal' to Ha Joon and Yi Gyung the identity of the kidnapper.

Ep 22
- Seo Yeon's Woes

1. Blackmailed by the loanshark for money. Seo Yeon has become the cash cow.

2. The conversation between Seo Yeon and loanshark were photographed and recorded by a passer-by reporter (So Dae Yong). Reporter So wants to blackmailed Seo Yeon, thinking she's rich.

3. Seo Yeon design met with problem (her design can't use crisscross method/technique). If she can't produce sample the next day, her design will be abandoned. She refused to collaborate with Yi Gyung at first but in the end she conceded. Yi Gyung was praised by the rest of staff in the department for producing the sample.  Seo Yeon felt that Yi Gyung has stole her thunder and was throwing a fit outside the company.  It was seen by Yi Gyung. Yi Gyung asked Ha Joon to take Seo Yeon out for a meal. It was found out by Seo Yeon later that Ha Joon did as he was asked by Yi Gyung so that he could get a date with her.  Seo Yeon is hopping mad.

4. Seon Jae met with In Cheol.  Told him about a woman struggling with his mother over the ring just before her death.  I read somewhere that there was someone else's hair was found at the scene which could serve as an important evidence.

I only know a few words of korean.  I write what I saw and may collate post from elsewhere to write episode summary. So, please feel free to add or correct what I've posted.

Ep 23

Seo Yeon went home and confront Yi Gyung about the setup date with Ha Joon.  Seo Yeon said that she is not a beggar though she likes Ha Joon and blames Yi Gyung for making fun of her.

Hae Soon had an idea to get rid of Yi Gyung out of the house by setting her up with blind date with intend of marriage.  Hae Soon told Seo Yeon about the idea. When Hae Soon told Yi Gyung to go on a blind date with the intend of marriage, Yi Gyung reluctantly agreed. Hae Soon told Yi Gyung not to tell In Cheol that it's her who set Yi Gyung up for the date.  Seo Yeon further pushed Yi Gyung to do so to show that she is sincere when she said doesn't have that kind of feeling for Ha Joon.

Report told Seo Yeon that he can killed someone with a reporter's pen and that he will show her. The Reporter So text Seo Yeon to look at the news report online showing the loan shark being arrested.  Seo Yeon brushed off the reporter.  Reporter So is not going to let off Seo Yeon that easily.

At Fideli, Seo Yeon and Yi Gyung are to collaborate to design for a famous designer on his/her marriage. Seo Yeon wants to do the project by herself (expressed to Yi Gyung).

Seon Jae seek In Cheol's help to find the owner of the car (number plate shown on the torn photo left by his mother) 30 years ago after the rich President/grandfather refused to tell Seon Jae of his father's identity (the president is keeping his promise to his death mother).

Seo Yeon saw the identical keychains on Yi Gyung and Ha Joon.  Ha Joon explained to Seo Yeon that it's a couple items. Seo Yeon intentionally told Ha Joon that Yi Gyung has gone on a date with the intention of getting married.  The person Yi Gyung is dating seems to know Ha Joon.

Ha Joon don't believe Seo Yeon and he saw Seo Yeon leaving with a guy in a car.  In the end, Ha Joon called Yi Gyung out late that night, had a row and forced a kiss on her.  This kiss was seen by Seo Yeon.

Info on President Seo (Rich President/Grandfather - Ep 18)

He met Seon Jae's mother in an orphanage where he was there since 5 years old. He somehow lost his only granddaughter named Seo Jeong A.  Seon Jae helped him get over the difficult time. He's looking for his granddaughter whom I firmly believe now is Yi Gyung and Seon Jae is helping to look for her.

So Yi Gyung is President Seo's granddaughter and Seo Yeon is Shim Gi Tae's daughter.

Part of the mystery solved. I guess after Yi Gyung falls from the cliff, she will take up Jeong A's identity and take her revenge.

ADDED NOTE TO YI GYUNG KIDNAPPING

Seo Yeon kidnapped Yi Gyung and organized for her to be smuggled her to China. EVIL.

I am waiting with anticipation when Yi Gyung and Seon Jae meet.  I am rooting for them to develop a romance rather than Yi Gyung and Ha Joon. I just don't get any vibe or indication that Yi Gyung has any romantic feeling for Ha Joon. It's all one-sided by Ha Joon.

Yi Gyung is starting to get under my skin. Very smart but yet very STUPID when family is concerned. Writer please open Yi Gyung eyes soon before I kill her myself.

Ep 24

Ha Joon refused to give up Yi Gyung. Seo Yeon throws a temper fit when she saw the kissing scene.

Reporter left messages on Seo Yeon handphone regarding the kidnapping of Yi Gyung. I'm not sure whether the reporter is trying to blackmail Seo Yeon too.

In Fideli Yi Gyung and Seo Yeon were asked to collaborate on designer for the famous designer's wedding (why underwear with a big expensive diamond for inspiration).

Ha Joon wanted to give Yi Gyung a diamond necklace for her birthday (I think) but Yi Gyung refused to accept.  So Ha Joon asked Seo Yeon to hand it to Yi Gyung instead. Yi Gyung did return Ha Joon back the diamond necklace in the end. 

Yi Gyung's is Shim Gi Tae's daughter was somehow found out by the blind date's mother who came and abused Hae Soon (idea backfired. Ha Ha).  Yi Gyung came home and saw the scene.  She went to confront the blind date and was pushed to the ground. This was seen by Ha Joon who went into a fight with the guy. Yi Gyung pulled Ha Joon away.  While apply medication on Ha Joon, Yi Gyung told him that she is not the woman for him.

Seon Jae was looking for clues of his father without avail.  Only Chairman Seo knows. It seems that Hye Ran is seeking help from Chairman Seo to buy land for business expansion. Chairman Seo agreed but he wants Fideli's shares as payment.

Seo Yeon was very unhappy.  She is determined to get rid of Yi Gyung. She thus conspired with Reporter So, took Yi Gyung staff identity card and stole the diamond and then hand it over to Reporter So.  Seo Yeon must be really stupid.  Don't she know that security are in place (CCTV, finger prints) for such and expensive diamond to placed in the company? Unless she knew that Yi Gyung will be willing to take the fall for her regardless.

Ep 25

Seo Yeon was identified to be the suspect by security even though the diamond could not be found in So Yeon's possession. Yi Gyung strongly defend for Seo Yeon.

Meanwhile, an unknown man came into the office with the stolen diamond and Yi Gyung's namecard. He claims that Yi Gyung came to him and asked him to sell the diamond.

The table is reversed.  Yi Gyung has become the suspect. But Yi Gyung has an alibi. She met a scout from Ariel the night when the diamond was stolen. But Hye Ran suspects Yi Gyung may have sold her ideas to Ariel. The man who came in with the stolen diamond skip town. Yi Gyung's staff card was found to be the last person who opened the safe. Yi Gyung still cannot escape being the suspect.

Seon Jae found the owner of the car 30 years ago from In Cheol leads Seon Jae to Fideli to find clues.

Meanwhile Chairman Seo is hospitalized and found out that he's got cancer (end stage).

Guest apache934

Thanks gene ..so much

anyway today episode I can see HJ's mother meeting with Grandfather ? do you konw what's their relationship ?

Ep 26 - Seon Jae discovered his father's identity.

Yi Gyung becomes the suspect because of her staff card was used to get to the diamond. Ha Joon and Yi Gyung tries to get CCTV footage from the front entrance of the company but the CCTV was not working on that day when the diamond was stolen.  The cleaning lady who picked up Yi Gyung's staff card said that it was found in the bin of the President's secretary.  To gain access to the fire exit door, a staff card was required.  So another person's staff card must be used since Yi Gyung staff card was throw away. They told Seo Yeon who happens to be carrying 2 cups of coffee.  Whilst they were about to see the result, Seo Yeon accidentally spilled her coffees onto the equipment (she makes it as though Yi Gyung bumped her).

Hye Ran summon Seo Yeon to ask her what kind of person Yi Gyung is because she is suspicious of Yi Gyung.  They went on to meet Ariel President. I guess they working on a joint project and Seo Yeon is recommended to be involved.

Hye Ran also knew from her secretary that Chairman Seo is hospitalized and immediately went to see him. Seon Jae came in and saw Hye Ran. Chairman Seo hurried Hye Ran to leave quickly. Seon Jae found that the owner (deceased) of the car.  As he was about to leave, he saw a picture of the owner and his father with the ring on. Now he knows he's father is the President of Fideli.

Home that night, Seo Yeon asked Yi Gyung to called the scout from Ariel to thank him for his help and meet him the next day.  She also saw Yi Gyung's idea book. Called the Reporter So out, recorded their conversation (not sure of the content) to hold him at ransom. Reporter So took pictures of Yi Gyung, the scout and incidentally Ariel's President who happens to be at the restaurant together. Seo Yeon uses Yi Gyung's handphone to text the scout of Ariel that Yi Gyung wanted to sell her crisscross ideas to her for money.

Hye Ran received the pictures...

Guest GDesire

I just started to watch this drama and I'm hooked. There are so many secrets that make me headache lol. It' 100+ episodes so long.

Both of them could be twin b/c in one scene when In Cheon comes back to the hospital (before adopting YG) and the nurses says st happens and then she said never mind. I think she was going to say one of the twin is missing but then idk just my thought. I forgot which episode it is but the scene smells fishy to me.

Ep 27 - Jeong Hye Ran killed Seon Jae's Mom by accident

Seon Jae found old newspaper articles of his father (Kim Joon Ho), deceased President of Fideli and discovered the woman (Jeong Hye Ran) that visit Chairman Seo is his father's legal wife (marriage out of convenience for the company).  It seems that Hye Ran accidentally killed Seon Jae's mother while she tried to retrieved back the ring from her. Seon Jae is older than Ha Joon. So by right, Fideli should be Seon Jae when the ring was passed on to him (his father will) but Hye Ran wants Fideli for Ha Joon, thus the struggle and then the accidental death of Seon Jae's mom. Seon Jae took a picture of his father to asked Chairman Seo. This is when Chairman Seo reveals the truth to Seo Jae about his father, mother and the existence of step mother and a half-brother.

Ha Joon went to see Yi Gyung after work outside the apartment and meet Hae Soon.  He introduced himself as Yi Gyung's boyfriend and asked if he could take her out for a date. Hae Soon agreed not knowing that Seo Yeon likes Ha Joon. When she went home and announced that Yi Gyung is seeing Ha Joon, Seo Yeon wasn't happy and that's when Hae Soon realized that Seon Yeon likes Ha Joon (and know who he is).

The day of new season product launch.  Seon Jae went there to look at who Hye Ran and Ha Joon really are (realized that he met Ha Joon).

Reporter So released an article on the paper that Gang Yi Gyung has sold her ideas (crisscross techniques) to Ariel.  Hae Ran went to confront Ariel President she told her what the articles said was true.  Hae Ran also found out that a large sum of money had been deposited into Yi Gyung's account. Yi Gyung was fired immediately.

I think the ep 1 when Yi Gyung was holding a CD (most likely the footage of that Seo Yeon accidentally spilled coffee over) will be coming soon in the next few episode.  Seon Jae will end up saving Yi Gyung. What do you think?  But the climax for revenge hasn't really come to the front yet.

I do not understand if Seon Jae is the lead male and will be getting together with Yi Kyung?I hope so as Ha Joon's attitude seemed obsessive at the end of 23 and his eyes were super crazy.Cannot wait till Seon Jae meets Yi Kyung again!
P.S. THANK YOU GENE71632 FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL POSTS!!

I prefer Yi Gyung to end up with Seon Jae.  Like I said before, I don't see Yi Gyung showing signs of love towards Ha Joon.  A lot of gratitude but not love. So, I waiting for Ha Joon and Yi Gyung's love line to be totally over.

Ha Joon and Seo Yeon being children murderers. If they end up together, which I know they will because Seo Yeon is determined to get what she wants.  That's such an irony.

Sometimes, I find Seo Woo (actress acting as Yi Gyung) shows looking like a retard when acting cute (don't throw eggs at me), whether here or in Cinderella's Sister. Maybe it's her eyes. She sometimes reminds me of the character, Su Ae in Yellow Boots.

Archived