[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

No rude words, swearing or requesting on any Soompi thread as it waste server space and it's really impolite :tongue2:

For all non-cb links, please go to the resources thread to request..

For non-Cb links

THIS <--click.

Thanks for all co-operations. :lol:

Guest banana_milk

HOLY CRAP! This episode rocked! More interaction with Sookyoung and Dongwook :)

DID ANYONE SEE THE PREVIEW FOR EP 19?!?!?! LOOKS FREAKING AMAZING! i can't wait until next week!

Dongwook tells(more like yells) Sukyoung that he's her soulmate and asks(yells) why she won't acknowledge that. !!!!! He also finds out that she was the one who was crying over the phone

Guest swtxl0ve

HOLY CRAP! This episode rocked! More interaction with Sookyoung and Dongwook :)

DID ANYONE SEE THE PREVIEW FOR EP 19?!?!?! LOOKS FREAKING AMAZING! i can't wait until next week!

Dongwook tells(more like yells) Sukyoung that he's her soulmate and asks(yells) why she won't acknowledge that. !!!!! He also finds out that she was the one who was crying over the phone

I CAN'T WAIT TILL EP 19!!!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!! :D

Guest danax88

i just watched ep. 10...i freaking love this show...and i love the music!! does anyone know when the OST is coming out? i love shin dong wook. how many ep is this ending in?? ep. 11 is going to be freaking insane. can't wait. =D

Guest iAMme.

I finished it right now... holy muther of shizz. It was gooood. I can't wait for the next episode!!! ACKKKKK!

Guest yoonahx1

SDFSKJDSDL:KJ OMGGG ! CANT WAIT FOR EP 11. OMGSKLDF:JDLFKJSDLKJSDLKJDFLKSDJFLKSDJFSDLKJFSDLKJFSDLKJSDLKFJSDLK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* DIES*

Guest iAMme.

If anyone wants the songs that comes out in Soulmate, go to the official website. They have a list of all the songs that come out in each episode. There's so many. x_X

Guest Happy_Day

^ NARA, THANKS FOR THE O.S.T!!!! i'd summarize the episode for you, but exam week for me! :(:( maybe later?

anyways, GREAT EPISODE!!!!!!!!! it's moving really fast for a sitcom though.. they should slow it down a bit.. otherwise, it's not gonna last for long. lol.

does anyone else not like the idea of dongwook being able to read soojung's thoughts? it was funnie at first.. but now, it just doesn't seem realistic.. if he wasn't able to read her thoughts, he wouldn't like her right now.. it should be more "real."

Guest nara

Happy Day, later is ok, your exam should comes first,

good luck.

i agreed with you that his abillity to hear her thought

was so unreal, but talking about something that cannot

be proof of its existance such as soulmate there is a need

to portraying it supernaturally-- just what i thought though,

and i also want him to like her not because she was his soulmate

but as simple as because he likes her.

would like her to hear him in the future when he was sure

how he feel about her, should not be too long from now right?

Guest Happy_Day

^ exactly, he should like her just coz he likes her.. he likes her rite now just coz he feels sorry for her and coz he knows she's his soulmate.

omg, i love the music! :)

Guest Happy_Day

man, it's getting so serious now. i liked it when it was quirky and light-hearted. dongwook is so sad and serious now.. :( makes me want to cry.................. lol.

they shouldn't have kissed.. he's committed to someone else right now. i'm disappointed. =/

Archived