[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

Guest donilpark

As you can tell from the number of people who posted in this thread and the viewer ratings for this show, I don't think anyone will be enthusiastic enough to make a sub for this show.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylver

To be honest, the only reason I watch this sitcom is because of Shin Dong-wook and Sa Gang. I love watching the two interacts. It's too bad that later in the sitcom, Shin Dong-wook will fall in love with that other woman who's fiance is cheating on her with Sa Gang's best friend. -_-

Guest donilpark

To be honest, the only reason I watch this sitcom is because of Shin Dong-wook and Sa Gang. I love watching the two interacts. It's too bad that later in the sitcom, Shin Dong-wook will fall in love with that other woman who's fiance is cheating on her with Sa Gang's best friend. -_-

Well, it's a no big secret.

They are the 'soulmates,' after all.

I think all of the characters are very attractive.

I can't really say which one I like the best, although I did say I liked Sugyeong above.

Is it worth watching? The last sitcom I watched that was actually funny was 'Three Friends.'

Hope I'm not terribly off topic mentioning this, but I MISS Three Friends!

it's funny...i love it....this episode was funny..when the short hair gurl was thinking about what to do with Shin Dong wook, and there was a parody of romeo and juliet....how many episodes left?

the last scene showed the gurl with a fiance driving off in a cab and shin dong wook was waiting for a cab but she was already in it...they passed eachother again....

Guest yeohweping

The big teddy bear part was funny :D

Phillip thought that Soo kyung will be moved and kiss him like that Ha Ji Won movie"Daddy Long legs". But Soo Kyung just walked away leaving Phillip behind as she found it really embarrassing. :D

Guest charles0702

i am downloading this drama right now.. from the posts i read, it sounds really good.. can anyone in here do spot translations..

Guest june1ov3

I LOVE THIS SITCOM SO MUCH!!! =D

esp. for the guy.. hehehe shin dongwook is so hot. :]<3

i don't watch music core.. so i didn't know he was the MC. but yea.. maybe because of him i want to start watching that too..

i only watched episode 2 on video.

but there was a part where he was at the health place and you could see his perfect 6 packk.. @@;;

ahhh. anywhoss. yayy, i'm gonna go download now~~

thank you creidesca!!

edit*

i love shindongwook :]<333

Guest donilpark

I'm a week behind on this, so I just watched episode 4...

And it gets better and better.

Too bad this is not getting the attention that I think it could get.

the next eps....looks like shin dong wook is gonna see the gurl......i don't know if he was walking by and happened to see her or he was amazed..if anyone has any info, please feel me in...thanks...

i'll try to up eps 5 on you send it...

today's episode was good and funny....shin dong wook finally saw her and it looked like he was amazed.....but that was all they show of them two...next episode looks like philip disses her and she looks so sad and lonely....

Archived