[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

Guest june1ov3

thank you for the ost gloria83!! =)

aww man the link died on me.

is it expired already?

or did many people already download it?

sorry if i'm annoyingg, but can you upload it again and PM the ost to me??

i would really really appreciate it :D

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for the ost gloria83!! =)

aww man the link died on me.

is it expired already?

or did many people already download it?

sorry if i'm annoyingg, but can you upload it again and PM the ost to me??

i would really really appreciate it :D

i think it's on page or 9?

Guest banana_milk

omgahhhhhhhh, they better have a season 2. The ending to season 1 was so unfulfilling!! I'm dissatisfied :( I wanted them to meet.

GAHHH, hopefully MBC will realize that Soulmate is a GOOD sitcom and needs to stay on air.

Guest danax88

i was rewatching ep. 12...and i was wondering...does sookyung finally hear dong wook's thoughts too? like in the airport when she leaves him, we hear dong wook's thoughts and then soo kyung says thank you for understanding? did i interpret that wrong or was she finally able to hear him like he hears her??

Guest Happy_Day

^ hm, maybe it's like.. she didn't actually HEAR his thoughts.. but she sensed it somehow?.. a deeper meaning? (i haven't actually watched the ep. tho).

Guest june_showers

haha read bout this from with s2..seems like such an interesting thing..and i think the topic is def. a lot more interesting than perhaps some drama plots as this dwells in depth on the topic..i wasn't able to find chinese subs so can't watch it nor can i help translate..but hwaiting xradman and our subbers on our team!! haha can't wait!!!...

Guest xradman

The first episode translations are finally finished and submitted to With S2 team. It's much tougher to translate since lot of dialog uses word play and youth slangs. If anyone has access to the Korean script on iMBC site, that would help speed up translations a lot. Please PM me.

Thanks,

Guest hollister_dork

i really hope MBC continues to air this sitcom... i love it so much.... i look foward to this sitcom every week....

Guest loreejay

does anyone have "this is not a love song" or know where to download it?

the link on page 10 doesnt seem to work

thx in advance :D

Guest pinklily

i really hope they have a second season for this sitcom...it's just so good! and it does have a strong following...eventhough that's not reflected in the ratings ^^;;

here are some pix i came across while surfing the net earlier...from the second seasong?

untitled57vu.png

untitled67yf.png

untitled72ny.png <--- :blink:

untitled80td.png

bonuses of the cast (i think)...hehe...

untitled91ac.png

untitled107bn.png

credit: Yahoo! Korea & SweetGirl

p.s. banana_milk: i recieved your pm...thank you so much for responding :wub: i'm so sorry i never responded to it ^^;;...miahne...but i will definitely try to do so asap. *thumbsup* ^_^

Guest flyfany89

oooo hmmm interesting pictures~

ooo that guy at the last picture is from Seven Princesses ..that cute guy..hehe

and the other guy is from Smile Again

Guest swtan9e1

^ i don't think he is in seven princesses but he is in can love be refilled?..i think his name is lee sangwoo!

Guest flyfany89

^ i don't think he is in seven princesses but he is in can love be refilled?..i think his name is lee sangwoo!

^oh yea..my bad..

they look similar..sorry

Guest banana_milk

pinklily: haha, no need to apologize! :)

OMGG! New pictures! I hope we're getting our season 2!! it looks like it from those preview pictures...

YES! I can't wait!

EDIT: No, it actually was just a drink CF with the Soulmate couple and the other dude from Smile Again. I think we are getting a Season 2 though, because in daum news, there's this interview with No Doh Chul (the PD), and it seems he wants around 3 months to prepare/write/film early the second season.

OMGG! New pictures! I hope we're getting our season 2!! it looks like it from those preview pictures...

YES! I can't wait!

EDIT: No, it actually was just a drink CF with the Soulmate couple and the other dude from Smile Again. I think we are getting a Season 2 though, because in daum news, there's this interview with No Doh Chul (the PD), and it seems he wants around 3 months to prepare/write/film early the second season.

oh yes...i hope they continue leaving us in sadness....

Guest june1ov3

does anyone have "this is not a love song" or know where to download it?

the link on page 10 doesnt seem to work

thx in advance :D

ohh mee tooo!

i really like this songg and i want itt..

but i can't download it..

can someone tell me where to download it too?

thank you!

Guest pinklily

YES! I can't wait!

ahhh...thanks for clarifying that banana_milk...lol...YAY for season 2...haha...looking forward to the CF too. ^_^

ohh mee tooo!

i really like this songg and i want itt..

but i can't download it..

can someone tell me where to download it too?

thank you!

here you go...

This Is Not A Love Song

courtesy of yeohweping :wub:

Archived