[Sitcom 2006] Soulmate 소울메이트

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest june1ov3

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_34985.htm

theres ost2 but not enough seeders can ppl help seed this so others can finish their dl o_O ta

i can't exactly.. download torrent stuff..

cause i don't use that..

is there any other possibility that the ost can be found and available to download the mp3s?

and yess; i can't wait until i download the soulmate speciall =)

Guest june_showers

first off want to thank our amazing subbing team for gettin the first ep. out!! haha been waiting for it, hmm just finished watching ep. 1 and i read through all the pages, it seems like most prefer dong wook and sookyung haha; but i dont know, after watching the first ep. i feel kinda disappointed they're hte eventual couple, i find him and yujin sooo cute together, but maybe i'll change as i watch more? hmm; anyway wow haha i really like this sitcom as a whole, like they're just so much symbolism in it, and i found the shirt matching thing mentioned couple of pages back really haha i dont konw cute? good? i was just really blown away by the script writing and the meaning..hmm can't wait to watch more... and thanz for all the music files etc, haha cause i really like hte songs as well... hmm maybe with subs out, more people will watch it? but still one of the best shows i've watched..

Guest hollister_dork

can't wait for season 2... there is one right? well, can't wait for the news. also i want to see the special.

Guest second_glance

Thanks WITH S2 for subbing!!! YOu guys are the best!! I just watched ep. 1 and I am HOOKED!! It's hilarious!!! Reminds me of SEX AND THE CITY.

Dong Wook: He was really cute when he was cleaning up her vomit. It was very sweet and he kept winking at her! What a player! hahahha.

Yu Jin? : I think thats her name. She's so cute!! So far I like her the best because shes so innocent and nice.

Min ae: I'm already hating her!! What a richard simmons!!

Lee S....something: She's alright. Sort of annoying right now.

Ryo Hei: HOTNESS!! Can he really speak korean? Or did they just dubbed it?

Guest LUCKY SE7EN

i can't believe there's a thread for this series!

i love it. it is SO underrated.

yea, it totally reminds me of sex&thecity.

except you get to hear the guys' side of everything too. which makes it more interesting. :)

i personally don't really like sookyung (the main character). i love yoojin, though. she's so cute!

ryohei actually can speak korean... but very little. and pretty awkwardly. hahah

and minae actually doesn't bother me. i like her. she's a strong character.

i love the junghwan-comedic girl (can't remember her name right now) couple. lol

does anyone have any non-torrent links to the ost?

anddd will there be a season 2...? or no... i'm confused.

Guest MKYOO

im hooked to this!!! buh the first season ended. does n e one noe when the second season starts?

The japanese guy is so hot!! I'll watch this drama just for him! :blush:

is there a japanese guy playing in this drama?

Guest LUCKY SE7EN

im hooked to this!!! buh the first season ended. does n e one noe when the second season starts?

is there a japanese guy playing in this drama?

yea, his name is ryohei. sometimes they refer to him as just 'ryo'. he has longish hair... he's shin dong wook's model friend.

Guest xosandy

================================================

MID YEAR K-DRAMA TOP 10 - X's CHOICES

================================================

soulmate.jpg

소울메이트 (Soulmate)

Sitcom

12 Episodes [MBC]

PD: Noh Do-Cheol / WRITER: Jo Jin-Guk, Park Eun-Jung, Nam Ji-Yeon

[Cast: Shin Dong-Wook, Lee Soo-Kyung, Choi Phillip, Ohtani Ryohei, Sagang, Jang Min-Ae, Kim Wan-Seon, Seo Kyung-Seok]

I'll have to admit I'm not a big fan of sitcoms in general. I mean, if someone like Jang Jin ever decided to shoot one, I'd probably end up loving it, but too many bad works in the past, filled with lazy writing, characters trying to look funny at all costs and the same old tired situations drove the genre to the ground. Sure, there were a few exceptions, like the 찌질이 vs 미달이 아빠 (The Whiner vs Mi-Dal's Dad, respectively Oh Ji-Myung and Park Young-Gyu) fights making 순풍산부인과 (Soonpoong Clinic) a joy to watch, or little classics like 똑바로 살아라 (Do the Right Thing) and 세친구 (Three Friends). But the majority, especially Youth Sitcoms like 남자 셋 여자 셋 (Three Man, Three Women) and the 논스폽 (Nonstop) series were often brutal. So a good day sometime in 2003, I decided enough was enough: no more sitcoms.

Then friends kept telling me this new guy on the scene, a certain Noh Do-Cheol, was changing the cards, and creating new things. I approached his 두근두근 체인지 (Exciting Change) with very little expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. Then came 안녕, 프란체스카 (Hello, Francesca), truly one of the most original works in the last few years. Part Addams Family in Korea, part wicked collection of parodies (from Bollywood to John Woo, from traditional horror flicks to many Korean films) and with a great soundtrack. Characters you never could quite pinpoint, and always a breezy, irresistible atmosphere. The second and third season sort of slowed down once the novelty started to wear off, but my faith in sitcoms, at least Noh Do-Cheol's, was restored.

The first thing catching my eye about Noh's latest work 소울메이트 (Soulmate) was certainly the music: with the possible exception of that wonderful little gem 태릉선수촌 (Taereung National Village), this show has one of the best soundtracks of recent memory, and you never feel like it was music tacked in to please PPL suits. And another thing making this show stand out is its atmosphere, close to the second season of Francesca, mixing pungent, mature comedy with a little more serious themes -- shall we call it dramacom? It's not just your easy-going romance with a few fits of awkward laughter thrown in. It's a smart little show with many interesting things to say about love, relationships, and finding that 'soulmate' out there. This is the kind of 'hip' that you're not embarrassed to like.

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/006807.html#more

Guest SGWANNABE_x3

I watched this! it was so fun :) i love the main characters. they're actually a really cute couple

Guest AzN_cHiC89

i just dled all the episodes yesterday and watched it.. and wow it has been a really awesome sitcom to watch...

usually i get bored with sitcoms cause nothing really interest me, but I just love the whole concept of this sitcom... I hope this sitcom continues cause the end of ep. 20 left me hanging!

I want to know what's going to happening!

thanks to the subbers for the subs! ^_^

Guest christy10

when are they gonna start showing ths sitcom again?

i miss it...

that is so true. i miss this sitcom. i'm dying to know what happens next.

soulmate1.jpg

soulmate.jpg

soulmate2.jpg

what's with these pics? i think someone posted something like this already but oh well. i thought she liked DONG WOOK. :blink:

Archived