Guest Mi_chan

Guest vt__hunnii

OMG 29 days lefted.... ><

man i still don't know what to sing or dance to... =(

hahahaha im really a random loud person

so if you hear someone yell out soompi! hahaha

please say something back to me! :D

i'm really nervous, i've been recently sick and my voice was like

all whatever, and very nervous of dance i've only danced a bit for like 6 months

by stratch =S hope i don't trip or something TT^TT

i hope most of us are in the same group when we auditon! =)

and btw if someone goes to school what school? i go to van tech =)

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angel_cutie

OMG 29 days lefted.... ><

man i still don't know what to sing or dance to... =(

hahahaha im really a random loud person

so if you hear someone yell out soompi! hahaha

please say something back to me! :D

i'm really nervous, i've been recently sick and my voice was like

all whatever, and very nervous of dance i've only danced a bit for like 6 months

by stratch =S hope i don't trip or something TT^TT

i hope most of us are in the same group when we auditon! =)

and btw if someone goes to school what school? i go to van tech =)

get a song FAST!!! even thoe theres like a month left,it willl go by real fast. errr...donno if i should say this on the net...but eh....i go to....a school near van tech XD sorry i feel uncomfortable saying it on the internet but its a highscool thoe in vancouver^^"

Guest angel_cutie

isnt it sad????to me,nothing realli special ever happens in vancouver.now SM is comimg and so many people dont go???is that what you mean..???but anyways yeah...usually stuff happens in the US or at toronto.vancouer have thise pagents and stuff but still...you dont realli hear about stars coming to Vancouver alot.i know hilary duff came like..last month or somthing...but yeah...not many people come to vancover.AND i could tell you this, IF BoA can to vancouver,she would be able to walk on the street and probably no one would pounce on her..its so peaceful here but still...its good have a bit of excitment in life too...

Guest vt__hunnii

hahahaha i only know like one korean song to sing and it's timeless XD

but singing that, im afraid they might judge me harder ><

but then again at least i can show them that i can sing a bit in korean =S

OMGsh! are they still taking applications? you think a 14 year old viet girl can apply? ;)

oh yes and it says 06' on the site (September 06 - October 06)

What does that mean? it was last year? O_o

OMGsh! are they still taking applications? you think a 14 year old viet girl can apply? ;)

oh yes and it says 06' on the site (September 06 - October 06)

What does that mean? it was last year? O_o

sorry, found the 07 page nvm!!

still wondering if i can apply tho lol.

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

^ you email ur application to them...or sign up when ur at the audition place. =]

Hey guys! =]

This year..they're gonna be holding the audition at the same place as last year.

When: October 14, 2007

What: SM Global Audition

Where: Pacific Hall - #336-Anges St. New Westminster, B.C

Time: 3:00pm - whenever its over...

Guest Baby.doll

U lucky & talented people^-^ i wanna go xDD but i'm like a provence away =_=;; sight why dun they give people here a chance? JK

Good luck to all those who are auditioning!!! :lol:

Guest angel_cutie

^ you email ur application to them...or sign up when ur at the audition place. =]

Hey guys! =]

This year..they're gonna be holding the audition at the same place as last year.

When: October 14, 2007

What: SM Global Audition

Where: Pacific Mall - #336-Anges St. New Westminster, B.C

Time: 3:00pm - whenever its over...

OMO!! how did you find out!?!?! wasnt last years at a church??im not realli sure since this wil be my first time auitioning for them^^"

Guest bee.elle

i'm considering flying over to vancouver for this (i'm from the province next door ^^") so do you guys know how to get there by public transport....from the airport? o_O i've only been over there once so i really don't know my way around!

Wow... I'm guessing it'll be a small turnout this year. I'm probably not going to go again this year since I've got a HUGE art portfolio to work on, but if I happen to be in Vancouver I might have a change of heart and show up. ^^;; I want to drag my friend there to try out for modeling since she's really pretty~

And if it really is in the same place as last year that seriously sucks. They ran out of TP last time and I had to use kleenex from my bag lmao.

Guest Uyen Duong

I was thinking of auditioning but I'm not prepared,

so I feel like just dropping by the area and see what it's like XDD!!

And I really want to meet some people from Soompi <33

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

OMO!! how did you find out!?!?! wasnt last years at a church??im not realli sure since this wil be my first time auitioning for them^^"

they published the audition time, and place and everything on a Chinese magazine....

thats where i got the info from =]

It's so close!! I have a bunch of ideas but I haven't set my mind to just one.

Isn't Pacific Mall in downtown or something? Why New West again? It's so far and it's not even in Vancouver!

26 more days!!

that place is called pacific hall.. not mall... typo? cause if that address is correct then it's the same place as last year...

pacific mall is in downtown.. don't think they would let sm hold auditions there though

Archived