Sm Entertainment Global Audition In Vancouver

Guest Mi_chan

Guest Mi_chan

Who else is going?
hello, since i saw a lot of topic like this, like for L.A. and Toronto, etc.. So I think we should have one for Vancouver,

SO ~ who is audition in Vancouver?

Maybe all the soompiers could gather together and met up, and had fun etc... meet in person is always nice.

^_^ Plus then when we are their I could give ya better advice cuz its' easier to say it out then to type it out. ^_^ Then I'm sure you'll improve better~ even before your audition.

^_^ So who's auditioning in Vancouver say "I!"

Because it's good to know how many are auditioning from soompi ^_^ Have fun chatting with ppl in here, but please be nice

don't say s**t like

"I'm gonna make and and your not MUHAHAHAAH" etc...

-_-

^^ have fun everyone~ I'll go first

I'm not gonna audition because i'm not a singer, and i can't dance, but I do can act ^_^ but i want to be a producer hahaha.. who knows.

-_- I hope they'll have the audition at Metrotown... because O.O last year i didn't know where it was, so it's hard to bring friends who has talent to go ^_^ but this year, i'm trying to bring my friend to audition for modeling.. ^_^ she's very pretty... but -_- yet kept on saying she's ugly.

anyway who ever is going for Vancouver please say wat your auditioning for!?

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vindemi

I was there last year...and I felt like my heart was about to explode and I wanted to run LOL =x

Last year it was in a Korean church in New Westminster in Burnaby...I forgot which skytrain station it was near at...I think its the first station after you crossed the bridge =\

I might go this year =\...still thinking lol =x

I might come but last year's was like murder to my heartbeat. I almost jumped out of my skin.

I'd love to see familiar faces again!! Might bring some people with me too.

I agree with the meet up before the auditions so we get a picture of who to see there and not be so nervous.

Guest shiwon&ryowook

Laster year i Auditoned. with my brother and alot of people from his school.

....this year im not going to audition animore....

1st im old...nd 2nd,....im graduating in Dec from University... soo i dunt wan to waste my hard work and studying...

Anyways...my Brother will still audition..i will acompany him agin....

LAST year we both DID'nt get a reply from SM...Not even a rejection letter.....

It took Place in NEW WESTMINISTER,,,,......Near the Ocean...it was in a Korean Church...

We where one of the 1st people who came soo we auditoned early.. but we didnt go together so they didnt Compare us.he was in the 40sish....i was in 80..ish...

There was alot of people they where very competative..^^ i sang and dance...

My brother Sang,Dance, and even handed in a composed music.."he is a music major"he was onli 18 then..this also the reason why i didnt go with his group...

he said..that in his group alot where reli good singers than dancers. soo.. it was really hard to say..it takes alt least 15-20 mins. for a group to get evaluated..

I DONT WANT TO TYPE ALOT>> BUT IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS..I CAN ANSWER SOME

soo Feel FREE TO ASK..!!

Guest HikageXZero

I'm going to try my best to audition in Vancouver this year but there's a chance i might not make it (i live a province away x_o). I was wondering what everyone is planning on auditioning for ^^ (probably mostly singing eh? XD) I'm most likely gonna go for Singing and Acting...might also go for Dance if i can get alot of practise done. Hope to see you guys there in October! ^^

Guest Mi_chan

O.O wow... Not much ppl from Soompi are going for Vancouver audition.

^_^ Well, I'm going for acting, because I can't sing, and definitely not dance. And I'm not tall enough to model, like i'm 5'1 or something. Believe me, as a model your jobs depending on your Height and Weight.

But since i heard about the rhythm test, i guess their no point to worry about something that they are gonna make us do.

And beside I think it's a lot easier to audition in acting then it is to singing... Because i'm sure theres a lot of ppl trying out for singing. ^_^ Well, I wish to meet ya all there at the audition, i'm not sure how i'm suppose to get there, since the last year it was in New Westminster. O.O if they have it at the same place again this year I don't know how to get there.

Anyone knows how to get there by skytrain? XD if ya know let's go together in a group so everyone can ya know get there together.

>.< Make sure someone holds up a sign saying "SOOMPIERS~!" LoL XD haha..cuz i'm definitely not doing it! >.<

Let's make a vote i think Chii should do it XD haha (half joking)

Guest silver_

Me+Ivy+Berry =singing

o.o bet theres gonna be millions of ppl auditioning ><

most likely i wont get in...BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS DO!!

then i can meet someone famous ^^

<3floriee

Guest jelly_pudding

S.M. is going to Toronto on my birthday =P

sadly.. i don't live in Canada..

their not coming to where I live

so i'm going to drive to Vancouver, Canada though to audition...

it would be a great birthday gift to just even go and audition again

Guest baanaana

I ^ ^!

i'm going to try for singing(:

though..this is my first time auditioning for anything (minus school plays -0-)

so... im kind of nervous o_o;; esp about that rhythm test..sigh.

hehe anyways, good luck to you guys auditioning =)

-- ashley

Guest Uyen Duong

OMG. I REALLLLYY WANNA GO. But I have NO TALENT at all.. I'm like,

practising 'n everything but I don't know if I'm even getting anywhere.. =.=;;

When I sing loud at home my sister gets annoyed and starts hitting me LOL.

SO YAH, hard for me to get any practise..

TT^TT Aiiyaaaa.. I'm going to get lessons soon. And I'll learn to dance at school for dance class.

If I think I do well, and have enough courage.. I'll try for the audition ^___^

Guest Mi_chan

XD lol speaking about no talent so do i! XD but just for funs ya know. I'll be going around asking ya your autograph like...everyones XD haha if i can.. SO be nice and gimme them! ^_^ haha and yah~ haha (try not to copy me XD about getting the autograph cuz haha ... XD i'm greedy I want them all to myself ...j/k XD we could sit in a cover and count them out hahaha anyway it's still be fun ^_^ in away~

so who else wants to get autographs?

I would sooooooo love to audition. I guess I have a little bit of singing talent, but I'm not all that tall or pretty, so I don't know my chances. I can't dance either, well I can, it's just hard for me to copy the moves, I'm not very good with eye-body coordination. But I don't know if I'm gonna audition, still considering.

Guest xxflippridex

oh hey this is so cool and yeah im probably going to audition singer/dancer lol not sure yet xDD

we should all totally meet up lol im going to feel so alone there lol

Guest Mi_chan

LOL yah let's all go together, I say someone should have a poster up saying "SMOOPIERS" and that's not gonna be me XD haha...

Guest xxflippridex

LOL yah let's all go together, I say someone should have a poster up saying "SMOOPIERS" and that's not gonna be me XD haha...

HAHAHAH maybe we should all meet at a place near where the auditions are before hand n then go in together?

btw were in vancouver is the auditions this year anyone know?

Archived