Sm Entertainment Global Audition In Vancouver

Guest Mi_chan

Guest Mi_chan

it's not announce yet so... I dunno, I hope it's in metrotown XD haha.. that why I could shop with my friends while they wait for their auditions ^_^ haha but ya we have to wait until they announce the location before we can think about where we should meet up. ^_^

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxflippridex

it's not announce yet so... I dunno, I hope it's in metrotown XD haha.. that why I could shop with my friends while they wait for their auditions ^_^ haha but ya we have to wait until they announce the location before we can think about where we should meet up. ^_^

oooh lol haha i hope my friends can come to my audition if not..its going to be the lonliest and most terrifying audition ever LOL

and ooh haha ok for now lets try to find more van-smauditioners xD lol btw mi-chan can i add u as a friend? lol

Guest littlemonkey_3000

I!!!

I want to audition. I heard that its goin to be in U.S. and Canda does anyone know what city in U.S. or have a website that tell you how/where to audition.

Guest xxflippridex

yayy berry+floriee posted x.X!!

hahaz ><"~

ya i have no talent T^T

im so scared~

especially about the rhythmn test thingg >___<

anybody else? xD

48(?) days lefttt!

THERES A RYHTHM TEST? SAY WHAT??? explain this tome =)

and you probably do have a talent! im auditioning for singing/dancing n i suck at singing lol

naww you're probably better than me xxflippridex!!

lol the rhythm test is like,,

after everybody is done their audition, they put on some random song and you just have to dance to it for like 30 seconds or so xD

thats what i heard =x

some people had a choice whether they wanted to do it or not

but some people didnt, so they all had to do it o__O

blahh!!!

maybe we should introduce eachother~

halloo my name is ivy xD

Guest xxflippridex

aww thnx ivy xDD and naw man i suck fah reals LOL

and ooh...30 seconds? I think i could survive that throw in some chae yeon/hyori moves in there xDDD

oooh haha thats a good idea im alyssa =]

Guest silver_

^ coolieeeSS!!!

did they say how many ppl they are taking in ><

o.o?

<3floriee

LOLS rythm test...>M< i have no dancing background watsoever

BTW ^^ my name ish floriee

Guest silver_

^ NOO ITS NOTTT!!!

*eats chicken and grows fatter*

THERE IT FULL!!!

<3floriee

we vancouver-ians are cool B)

alyssa...I SWEAR IVE SEEN U BEFORE...ionno where

(visited ur 411)

Guest Mi_chan

oooh lol haha i hope my friends can come to my audition if not..its going to be the lonliest and most terrifying audition ever LOL

and ooh haha ok for now lets try to find more van-smauditioners xD lol btw mi-chan can i add u as a friend? lol

^_^ haha sure I don't think why not? It's always good to have one more friend then one more enemy ^_^ so haha

And for everyone worrying about the rhythm test, XD I say their nothing to worry about it. Just jiggle your body no matter what song they put up. XD Like just go with the flow! ^_^ haha ... That's how music always does, like me I only first heard a song, but before I know it I can sing it. XD even thou I can't really sing. -_- i have no talent for anything. XD but maybe I can act thou, but I'm not pretty I don't think i could be an actress. Any Let's find more VANCOUVER-Soompi~

Guest silver_

alyssa you have? (<--added me on msn?) no u didnt o.o

ADD MEE

kk i THINK i took french (Alliance Francais) wif u...u have a sister rite? name Florence? (<--my name ^^)

^ i might be rong

<3floriee

Guest Mi_chan

msn?!

nono i didnt~

but i'll add you right now ^^"

LOL!!

Mi_chan! whats your name~~?

My name is XD Mi_chan... Can't you read? XD joking just call me Mi-chan or Mi_chan, or MICHAN or Michan or michan .. Ya get it right XD haha... or you can just call me Miyuki or Mizuki... haha XD but if your asking for my real name... /gg <--RO emotion

it's a secret. -_- actually it's because i didn't like my real name... XD but I'll tell ya thou haha... it's Mai (not may! Mai as in My) XD i'm sure ya know... -_- sounds so anime.... *sigh* g*d i wish i could change my name.

LOL oh...hmm okkay ill add you xDD

and LOL no i dont haf a sister hahahahaha

XD I could be your sister .. haha ... well... i'm sure it be nice to have one ^_^ cuz i don't have a sister either. XD but i do have 6 older brother ... XD haha.. and it's NOT a typo. i really do have 6 bros... haha.. --___-- <--youngest.

Guest xxflippridex

My name is XD Mi_chan... Can't you read? XD joking just call me Mi-chan or Mi_chan, or MICHAN or Michan or michan .. Ya get it right XD haha... or you can just call me Miyuki or Mizuki... haha XD but if your asking for my real name... /gg <--RO emotion

it's a secret. -_- actually it's because i didn't like my real name... XD but I'll tell ya thou haha... it's Mai (not may! Mai as in My) XD i'm sure ya know... -_- sounds so anime.... *sigh* g*d i wish i could change my name.

XD I could be your sister .. haha ... well... i'm sure it be nice to have one ^_^ cuz i don't have a sister either. XD but i do have 6 older brother ... XD haha.. and it's NOT a typo. i really do have 6 bros... haha.. --___-- <--youngest.

HAHA we should be sisters i haf no sis cept sis in law but she lives in cali lol

WOW 6...any of them cute? LOL IM JKJK

you haf msn?

Guest Mi_chan

i do have msn... if you go to my thread of the "SM audition practices" (something like that XD lol i can't remember what i call it) well i criticize ppl XD haha.. my email is somewhere in there, but don't count me being online haha XD i like to be away half my msn life. haha XD that's just me. but if u saw me online once and talk to me and i don't reply haha XD don't worry i'm not ignoring ya XD i'ts just that i'm there but my soul isn't... XD

Guest swtlilone69

ahh I wanna audition...I don't sing that great..and I can't really dance LOL..but I'm taking dance this yearr at school...how do the auditions go anyways?..when's the datee? ahh i'm so excited haha~

Guest Pinkychan

ouh ouh mee I'm goign ><! auditioning for singing~

still decideing whre to start singing in a song.. the begining or the chorus ><

oh abotu teh meeet thing we did that with maybe 4 people ^^ it was fun ~~ we meet loads of pplz ><

i did modeling alst year.. not the smartest choice... unless your drop dead gourgeous and super tallXD

cuz when you walk in that room they alrady check you out so there isn't a point of doing that -.-;;

wasted my chance last yea lool i kinda regreted it >< but ths year i shall try and do somthing else ! ><

feel free to add me on msn ~!!

jsut pm me for my msn ><

Archived