Sm Entertainment Global Audition In Vancouver

Guest Mi_chan

Guest bee.elle

thank you tink3rr!

another question: i was wondering if you guys sent in your email application already? if so, have you guys gotten a reply from SM yet?

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PhungiePoo

Hey you guys, I'm going to audition! Who else is going? I wonder if all soompiers really are gonna meet up that day and go together?? I'm auditioning for singing and dancer even though I don't excel in any of those...

Guest PhungiePoo

I`m going with my brother! I`m going to be acting, dancing, and modeling. I`ve prepared a song in case they ask me to sing, as well.

P.S. I don`t think I`m gonna be wearing any makeup at all because apparently they don`t want you to, haha.

heyy... are you sure they don't want you to wear any makeup at all!?!?!? what if you do =/

Guest Chocopiex3

heyy... are you sure they don't want you to wear any makeup at all!?!?!? what if you do =/

You do whatever you want. They don't really care. Only your talents matter. But people say they have bad feelings with make up...T_T

Guest Pinkychan

addy!! i miss yu so muhc haha lol nice memory lat year >< its fun >< we shoudl go early again eh??? xD

anyays

uhmmm whos up for a pree meet?

me and .rainie were talkign about it os eyah ^^ so we can practice and get to know each toher ><

maybe go to a kareoke place or havea picnic xD

Guest angel_cutie

im going with some of my friends^^ we'll be be a pretty wreak in the skytrian talking and repeating over and over im scared im scared XD but yeah...if i hear the name "soompi" i'll run over and intro myself or you can come over and say to me^^ im short so..maybe hard o find me XD.i'll probaby be weraing average clothing and you'll think im like 13 or somthing =P

Guest Pinkychan

You do whatever you want. They don't really care. Only your talents matter. But people say they have bad feelings with make up...T_T

well a little bit is okay.. make sure your face doens't look leik a cake or somthing... XD

but yeah a little bit of foundation and eye liner is fine.. tbu dont maek teh eyeliner too ehavvy,

I'm totally up for a pre-meet! I live in Richmond, though, so I'd prefer if the pre-meet was somewhere close to Richmond or downtown Vancouver where there're buses that go down there. :)

I'd like to get to know fellow soompiers, since I'm relatively new here.

Guest ice_lemonade

for make up, I think we should go with whatever we feel most comfortable in. You know? Like if someone is used to wearing a lot of make up, they prob wouldn't feel as comfortable wearing less all of the sudden. or for people who don't usually wear make up to suddenly cake 20 layers on, that would be weird. It's best to look like how you usually look like, because then you'd feel confident and not have to worry about your face too much.

Guest Pinkychan

^ i can't live with out loiquid eyliner wiht double eyelid glue XD its my life now ><

but eyah thast all i mgiht sue... mayeb concealer if a pimple ends up comming up -.-

Guest berrysale

Hi Everyone! I just moved to Seattle and I wanted to go to the audition in Vancouver. Is it better to drive up there? Do you guys know if there's a transportation service from Seattle to Vancouver (ex: train, bus etc)? I heard the audition will take place at a church...does anyone have any info on parking?

Thanks for your help in advance! And I Wish everyone good luck! :)

thank you tink3rr!

another question: i was wondering if you guys sent in your email application already? if so, have you guys gotten a reply from SM yet?

they should have responded back shortly after if u sent your email application :)

Wa I'm so happy!~ So much people are from Vancouver!~ I don't feel lonely now! :)

Is everyone auditioning??? ( I want to audition, but I'm soooooooo scared)

I CAN'T dance

and I'm not so great at singing.

I can't be a model because I'm too short.

Does anyone know the date of the audition?

I might want to sign up last minute haha~

If I'm going I'll stick a soompi sign on my back! (MAYBE) teehee

PINKYCHAN!!! I dunno if you want to use actual names here. We will make some brand new fun memories. Can it not be so early?

.RAINIE!!! I see you too~!

I'll see you all again and maybe some new faces? *hint*hint*

Guest Pinkychan

PINKYCHAN!!! I dunno if you want to use actual names here. We will make some brand new fun memories. Can it not be so early?

.RAINIE!!! I see you too~!

I'll see you all again and maybe some new faces? *hint*hint*

ahha w/e names are fine XD id otn really care but yeaahh yay enw memoriess.. maybe we shoudl go extra early XD btu i leik being early XD i need to be like tthe first 20 or 10 !

NUMBER 125~!!! xD

Oh man, I'm so nervous.

I just found out that a bunch of people from my school are gonna be there as well =o=;

I will die if news gets out that I was there >////<;

What are people doing/wearing?!

^^^^.rainie I'm gonna be wearing jeans and t-shirt or sweater depending on the weather.

Okay this is for the people who went last year: At the auditions, are they gonna have us do one thing again or will they let us actually do 2? Doesn't have to be answered.

Guest ice_lemonade

.rainie

wearing? I frigging goind naked! gosh I don't know. I have no nice clothes to wear!!! *panics*

I'm audition for two. you can audition for two right?

Archived