Sm Entertainment Global Audition In Vancouver

Guest Mi_chan

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mi_chan

YES! MY DAY OFF FROM WORK!!! MUAHAHAHA, ^_^ haha sorry, i haven't have a day off from work for a LONG time ..well to me that is.. XD haha.. ^_^ yeah!!! the audition is coming closer and closer and ..O.O man it's next sunday! dam...I'm so caught up into my work i almost forgotten about it! XD

I think .rainie says soemthing about meeting at the skytrain.. But ..O.O which station? new westminster station? O.O XD anyway Make sure u ppl held up signs okay!!!! cuz XD haha.. I might as well will, since i don't know the way... -_- and that's just sad.... So if u see a sign that says "SOOMPI~!" make sure ya haha.. XD go up to me and say hi, okay~ and it's best if well go together okay?

I'll be leaving at King George Station or maybe Surrey Place Mall cuz i need to go buy pens XD haha.. for u bummers XD haha

well... that might be around 10AM - 11AM XD depends on when i'll wake up and get my ride. OH! and haha XD well it could be earlier. I'll get to New Westminster Skytrain at around... wat... 11AM ish.. XD haha i'm not so sure...

But O.O i'm not sure if we'll meet at New Westminster Station or.. Columbia Station.. O.O someone told me Columbia station is closer ...but i dunno... someone please comfirm... but anyway XD if no one comfirming i'm gonna go to the New Westminster Station and get off, and ask around if ppl knows the Pacific Hall is... XD so... Whoever want to come can come, I'll be waiting at the New Westminster Station until 1PM okay~ then well, head off. So come if u dont' know that way, cuz i'm sure someone in the group will know the way ^_^ okay~ are we all set? Let's get ready for Next Sunday~ !!!! >o< *hands up* yeah!

Guest Pinkychan

columbia station is closer. last time i got off one stop earlier. i walked for 30 mins

@#$@#.

XD

everybody hwaiting!

yehn get off at columbia xD last year we bet at columbia.. tehn we held signs at the audition place -.-;;

gosh i think i might pee my pants or somthigna t the audtion xD btu i feel like.. theres no need to eba fraid cuz not one knows you xD

kk i think I've decided to go liek first... >< and chil for the rest of teh day at that palce ><

ionno

but yeh i printed otut eh map.. adn for the audition.. imma go there at 10 am.. eys 10 am.. xD wella t the skytrain station.. >< i wen at thaty time last year too... give me ltos fo practivce.. adn gosh tehre were peps ther already too

who ever wants to meet up wthi me at columbia station at 10 pm me xD

oh yeh MI-CHAN !!! maybe i can find you at surrey central !!! xD i live i surrey too 1!

Guest tink3rr

why are you going at 10 am... that's like 5 hours earlier then the audition.....? i think i'm going 12 or 1 lol. eat lunch and then go to audition.

Guest milkshake!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i am so nervous and excited

just for this audition i'm flying by plane to vancouver

but im not gonna be with anyone for the whole day on sunday and i dont know anyone in vancouver!!

are there any nice ppl i could meet up with? or at least talk to on msn or something before i meet up with soompiers there?

but im not gonna go by skytrain ... probably gonna get a ride to the church place.

can i meet up with you guys there???

WAHHHH =_= frickkkk i have no friends in vancouver!!!!! -_-

Guest Ataraxy

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i am so nervous and excited

just for this audition i'm flying by plane to vancouver

but im not gonna be with anyone for the whole day on sunday and i dont know anyone in vancouver!!

are there any nice ppl i could meet up with? or at least talk to on msn or something before i meet up with soompiers there?

but im not gonna go by skytrain ... probably gonna get a ride to the church place.

can i meet up with you guys there???

WAHHHH =_= frickkkk i have no friends in vancouver!!!!! -_-

Hey! I wouldn`t mind meeting up with you before! Wanna talk on MSN first, though? I live in Richmond, Vancouver. How are you going to the audition place? I need a ride, haha. It`ll take me about an hour and half to get there, and that`s pretty damn long if I bus and skytrain, haha.

You can add me on MSN: meliz_gemini89@hotmail.com

P.S. Just curious, but where are you flying in from? OOPS, I just saw the word Edmonton on your profile. Ignore this question, haha.

Guest milkshake!

Hey! I wouldn`t mind meeting up with you before! Wanna talk on MSN first, though? I live in Richmond, Vancouver. How are you going to the audition place? I need a ride, haha. It`ll take me about an hour and half to get there, and that`s pretty damn long if I bus and skytrain, haha.

You can add me on MSN: meliz_gemini89@hotmail.com

P.S. Just curious, but where are you flying in from? OOPS, I just saw the word Edmonton on your profile. Ignore this question, haha.

sweet =)

i think i'm geting a ride from my cousin... i'm not sure

anyways i got a QUESTION

are any girls who are auditioning for dancing going to be wearing heels?

cause i dont know if i should wear them or not..

i wanna be as tall as possible

=(

Guest angel_cutie

^^ i am going for sure now...as long as i do all my homework =P if anyone see me please say hi??introduce yourself to me??^^" im sorry if i look cold..(not warm warm/ warm-hot.im talking about really meany like XD)im a nice person haha i hope i will meet people^^ i cant really describe myself..but i will be wearing jeans and blue shirt(shirt is not all blue if you look closely haha)

oh and does anyone know if there will be a table in audition room for you to just down jacket/water bottle/ect..because its slighly cold here in vancouver and i dont want to wear my puffy jacket to audition in haha..please tell>>

Guest PhungiePoo

is it just me.. or do they put the pretty/handsome applicants early and the less pretty/handsome later in the day? that's the trend i've been hearing... so they want to make sure they can see all the good looking ones first or something

Guest Ataraxy

sweet =)

i think i'm geting a ride from my cousin... i'm not sure

anyways i got a QUESTION

are any girls who are auditioning for dancing going to be wearing heels?

cause i dont know if i should wear them or not..

i wanna be as tall as possible

=(

Nope. I was thinking of wearing heels but I can`t swivel as well with heels. Yeah, I wanted to wear heels to look taller, too, but your talent`s more important. Haha.

^^ i am going for sure now...as long as i do all my homework =P if anyone see me please say hi??introduce yourself to me??^^" im sorry if i look cold..(not warm warm/ warm-hot.im talking about really meany like XD)im a nice person haha i hope i will meet people^^ i cant really describe myself..but i will be wearing jeans and blue shirt(shirt is not all blue if you look closely haha)

oh and does anyone know if there will be a table in audition room for you to just down jacket/water bottle/ect..because its slighly cold here in vancouver and i dont want to wear my puffy jacket to audition in haha..please tell>>

What time are you going at? I`m thinking of going early.

Guest Tessellate

Weeell, I'm a little slow..

:P

Just applied today x)

You see, I play the piano, but I can't sing.

I can't dance either.. nor am I good with composing.. Hahaha.

So, I did want to act, but I decided against that as well.

Everything kind of.. crossed out? And I'm going to model, I guess.

I hope 5'5, and an average face is alright with them. :P

If there anyone else modeling?

Guest Pinkychan

Weeell, I'm a little slow..

:P

Just applied today x)

You see, I play the piano, but I can't sing.

I can't dance either.. nor am I good with composing.. Hahaha.

So, I did want to act, but I decided against that as well.

Everything kind of.. crossed out? And I'm going to model, I guess.

I hope 5'5, and an average face is alright with them. :P

If there anyone else modeling?

ouh piano skills xD maybe you can make a song up >< since there is a piano in there anyways.. last time iw ent XD

but yeah yeh yeh modelign souhodl be fine for anyone but jsut dont regret it afer liek i did

but yeh its really a waste of your time if your goign for modeling xD cuz they looka t you anyway when you get in that door ><

thats my oppinion ><

but yeh but dont worry if youw ant to do that you can >< remeber BoA is pretty small ehr self so yeh and she still models ><

@ ATARAXY

yeeh i'm thinking to go at 10 am xD cuz lsst teyar there were peeps there too so yeh -.- MEETING UP ANYONE?? xD

omg COME WIF MEE XD

@ PhungiePoo

uhmm well i dunno xD

btu last year is ent my applicationa d they told me to go at 11 am.. befor he auyditon.. so thast wy i went early.. but they started at 12 -.-;;

Archived