Sm Entertainment Global Audition In Vancouver

Guest Mi_chan

Guest swtlilone69

maybe a pen^^" cuz you need to fill out a form.i dont think its that major that you need your ID^^" you have yourslef there,so no pictures haha~^^

ooohhh thanks so much *u*!! have they said revealed where the location was yet?..and when we're auditioning..is it only going to be the judges watching? or what?

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angel_cutie

ooohhh thanks so much *u*!! have they said revealed where the location was yet?..and when we're auditioning..is it only going to be the judges watching? or what?

nope not yet=)

their will be judges and a camera person and other auditioning people =P

Guest swtlilone69

nope not yet=)

their will be judges and a camera person and other auditioning people =P

crap...are you serious...so there's going to be everyone watching?! AHH...cause i thought it's just the judges and the camera man..and the 10 other poeple who are auditioning..

Guest angel_cutie

crap...are you serious...so there's going to be everyone watching?! AHH...cause i thought it's just the judges and the camera man..and the 10 other poeple who are auditioning..

ahh sorry i confused you ^^" what you said was right lol.but hey,i migh see you there XD but i have no idea what you will be wearing haha.are you going with friends??me and a couple of mine are.

Guest swtlilone69
ahh sorry i confused you ^^" what you said was right lol.but hey,i migh see you there XD but i have no idea what you will be wearing haha.are you going with friends??me and a couple of mine are.
So far..it seems like I'm going alone..LOL I feel so scared already s: I wanna go in a group too..mm i might be going with this girl and her cousin..but I don't know her LOL..damnit *n*
maybe a pen^^" cuz you need to fill out a form.i dont think its that major that you need your ID^^" you have yourslef there,so no pictures haha~^^
ohh thank you!! *u*

Guest vt__hunnii

I!! =)

so nervous thought! >< last year had NO IDEA where the heck the audition was TT^TT

hope it's in metro or somewhere were alot of ppl go to so i know where it is

oh and im auditioning for sing & dance

hope i do well =) and hope everyone will too!! =D

Guest angel_cutie

@swtlilone69 they said last year it was at some korean church o_____O'' dunno about this year xD

wheee i hope we all end audition in a group~ lol xD

yah=D last year it was at new westminster at a church.but sure about this year....maybe the same place???(i never knew new westminster was part of vancouver....-.-"

Guest swtlilone69

@swtlilone69 they said last year it was at some korean church o_____O'' dunno about this year xD

wheee i hope we all end audition in a group~ lol xD

ohhh hmm..I think my friend does to that church O: thanks!!

yah=D last year it was at new westminster at a church.but sure about this year....maybe the same place???(i never knew new westminster was part of vancouver....-.-"

ohh thank you!!

do you guys know how long it's take to get there? like from burnaby..(lougheed mall)??

Guest angel_cutie

ohhh hmm..I think my friend does to that church O: thanks!!

ohh thank you!!

do you guys know how long it's take to get there? like from burnaby..(lougheed mall)??

louheed..i know there..is it oakridge mall..or is it breadwood..i cant remeber but by skytrain i would probably saw maybe 10-15 mintues??im going from vancouver!!i think thats even farther???-.-"but anyways i wont think it would be that long

Guest swtlilone69

louheed..i know there..is it oakridge mall..or is it breadwood..i cant remeber but by skytrain i would probably saw maybe 10-15 mintues??im going from vancouver!!i think thats even farther???-.-"but anyways i wont think it would be that long

ohh noppe it's not oakridge or brentwood O: it takes..around 20 minutes from lougheed to metro D: which part of the area you live close too? or imean what skytrain station?

Guest angel_cutie

ohh noppe it's not oakridge or brentwood O: it takes..around 20 minutes from lougheed to metro D: which part of the area you live close too? or imean what skytrain station?

i know how to get to metroXD never been to lougheed mall thoe...(but my sister lives near there..)..i hope i wont get stalked XD

Guest Mi_chan

i know how to get to metroXD never been to lougheed mall thoe...(but my sister lives near there..)..i hope i wont get stalked XD

*stalk angel_cutie* /gg .... I feel like I'm spamming XD anyway. If you get on a skytrain, it will take you straight to metro-town XD haha...

Guest sujin89

Yes! I am not alone! I thought I was the only one doing the global audition... am happy that their are other people doing it :D But am also going to try-out in vancover, toronto, or orange county depending on which is closer. but if you see me there I'll be probably the only one who is Half black and korean like Amerie. :D

One more thing anyone who wants to try-out can find more about at www.smtown.com

I hope I been much help to you all.... :tears:

Guest swtlilone69

Lol XD~!

Guest angel_cutie

noooooooooooooo!!vancouver's SM thread died XDDD anyways im wondring if anyone knows when SM will be coming to vancouver??since they alreayd have place and time for US,oakland!?!?!if anyone does please please post!!thxs!

angel cutie, they'll be coming on October 14th. As of where, I don't think anyone has a clue.

HOW DID THIS THREAD DIE?! Anyone new out there coming? Oh!! I'm officially coming!! Bringing some people along as well. Love to see you all there!!

Good luck to everyone!! 8D

Archived