[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

omgg... i cant wait for this movie to come out! hana yori dango 1 and 2 were GREATT!!! and plus OGURI SHUN will come back with orange hair again! ^O^

^ I love Shun with orange hair <3 I can't believe he had to dye it back to black for Hana Kimi and the other movie. I almost couldn't recognize him :tears: He looks sweeter with light hair ^_^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mmmmsushi

^i totally agreeeee haha

i was just watching gokusen and i seiously did not recognize OS

when i found out it was him i was pretty shocked even in hana kimi

and his character was totally different in HYD

he looks better in lighter hair ^_^

i didnt know he was that skinny too...i guess its the coats he wears in HYD haha ^^;;;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tommygurluhm

I wanna see a wedding in this movie! or at least for them to get engaged ^-^

They did get engaged in the second season, and tsusaka even asked for permission from makino's dad.

They did get engaged in the second season, and tsusaka even asked for permission from makino's dad.

So true. It was cute when he did that and a bit funny for Tsukasa's character. I hope the movie will be fun and it would fill up all the gaps in the drama. *hopes for Jiro and Yuki*

I'm excited for sure, but the wait for oversea ppl will be long T_T...if it's movie and if it shown in the threater that mean we have to wait until the movie is out on DVD or something and then the sub can start...

I'm excited for sure, but the wait for oversea ppl will be long T_T...if it's movie and if it shown in the threater that mean we have to wait until the movie is out on DVD or something and then the sub can start...

argh... I know. We might have to wait at least another year till it comes out for us to watch.

Completely random, but I remember MatsuJun's "Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru" was done filming last year but the movie came out with korean subs like 2 weeks ago. I almost thought I was never going to watch it....

Just finished watching HYD season 2 and I am seriously in love with Hanazawa Rui [am currently watching Hana Kimi b/c of Oguri Shun]. I would love it if Yuki and Jiroh finally get together and Rui finally gets a love of his own, his character is so sweet and kind, it would be a shame for it to go to waste.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

^ I love Shun with orange hair <3 I can't believe he had to dye it back to black for Hana Kimi and the other movie. I almost couldn't recognize him :tears: He looks sweeter with light hair ^_^

I KNOW!!!

i agree with you heaps!

i saw his hair in HK and was like "whaaaaaaat his orange HYD hair was better!!"

and now we can see it again^^

Archived