[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

Guest fashionistaa

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for HYD movie..... i'm hoping for some major lovefest between tsukasa and tsukushi....

summer 2008.... seems soooooooo far away but i can't wait

yepyep major lovefest is what i'm hoping for too!!!!!

but i dunno... i hope they get rid of the sunset kisses. :rolleyes:

i wanna see rabu-rabu :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for it...huh..next year...>o> I love HYD!! There better not be anything that really makes me angry like that one girl!! GRR!

AGHHHH I have to wait until summer '08? :tears:

Oh well.. I'm just glad that there IS going to be a movie. :]

Even when I discovered that there was a season 2 after watching the first season, I was prancing around and screaming for joy. lmaoo

I guess now that I've discovered that there's gonna be a movie finale, I suppose I should prance and scream again. Yayy! :D

Guest Natsumi_sshi

But remember Sara saying how Yuuki seemed the one right for Soujiro because she loved him for what he was? Just thought it was worth saying.

I am actually guessing what if like, Soujiro's estranged brother goes back and falls for Yuuki (remember that older bro of his who ran away? the guy Soujiro thought Sara was in love with). I sense some good conflict with that.

Cuz I don't really see what conflict could go on with Makino and Domyouji could have when everyone accepted them and they're engaged. So I bet this will be focused on their friends and the wedding.

Oh, and Rui. Shizuka and him? But it will be a very unpredicatable twist if he ends up with Emi (Erika Toda) cuz she seemed to have the hots for him in HYD2 though Rui hated her so much (seemed she was first attracted to him before Domyouji).

Just sharing...haha...

Yeah. If Soujiro doesn't end up with Yuki, I'd be pretty upset for her. I mean throughout HYD II she's done so much for him, including helping him getting over Sara. But I think there's no need for his brother to come back, I mean wasn't she already engaged?

Rui and Umi? But he hated her guts from day one!. She did seem interested in Rui initially, but I think that was her bubbly personality and he's coldness scared her off. Not to big a fan of that pairing but anyway.

I guess Rui does need to end up with someone. I mean that angelic violin playing boy always in white and on the school staircase needs to find love right? I mean he's been unsucessful so far O_O (don't worry Shun, theres tones of people who love you!)

there are few who are interested in them, in real life. We had site where we speculate their interaction. They are very cute off screen.

here the video when they offscreen.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v689019YwxNF6wJ

very cute

anyway. can't wait for the movies. I so excited.

Thanks for sharing the link

Guest azn_chick91

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

i LOVE hana yori dango!!!! (in my opinion, it's better than meteor garden, though i love both F4's) xD

i can't wait for the movie!! kyah!!!!

-_- too bad i also have to wait for people to SUB the movie too >.>

thanks for the info!

Rui and Shizuka? But he hated her guts from day one!. She did seem interested in Rui initially, but I think that was her bubbly personality and he's coldness scared her off. Not to big a fan of that pairing but anyway.

I think you mean Umi? The character played by Erika Todou. Shizuka is Rui's first crush since his childhood days.

Guest kinkie_lass

i bought the boxset of both season simultaneously and finished 'em up in 4 days :D

this series re-ignites my interests towards j-dorama :rolleyes: to me mao-chan n matsujun are the best couple ever in j-doramas

i'm an HYD freak, and knowing this really makes me giddy in anticipation :lol: (wedding bells, anyone?)

really want all F4 found their own lady-love (especially to mimasaka akira n hanazawa rui) and to see soujiro n yuuki hooks up ;)

OMFGOSH!

YOU! JUST MADE! MY WEEK!

YAYYAYYAY <33

ooooh. i can't wait, i can't wait!

I WANT SOME DEVELOPMENT ON YUKI/SOUJIROH TOO! <33

Guest easyascake

Let me join you !!!!!!!!! :lol:

i'm not the only one!?! whahaha everyone i know likes oguri's orangey hair better i think the dark hair accents his face better LOL

i hope they show the movie in theatres outside of japan too!

OMG!!!!! a MOVIE... YES!!! :w00t:

more shun (his comment seems very rui like) and jun...

i hope there'll be a development to yuki and jiroh's story...

and that we get to see more of akira...

and a pair for rui -- i strongly hope that he will not be paired with that umi girl!

and more DOMINO skinship... more sweet moments... more kisses (w/o the sun setting)

now all i have to do is to be patient for summer of 2008. i wish i can see this movie in japan. i hope they show this worldwide. i'd better start learning japanese... :lol:

Archived