[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PecanPie02

OOO YAYY~~~~ that's so awesome.. i could never find the HYD series so I gave up on that... but i read the manga and it was awesome so.. YAY maybe some ppl will upload with the subs..

Guest ookikioo

ooo man ill be out of school and into college by then =___=;;. oh well. yay! lol and i loveee what oguri shun said haha he's so cute xD.

somehow I doubt Soujiro will end up with Yuki. After end of first season, Soujiro and Akira didn't even contact any of them but with each other. Only Rui stayed the same with Makino. And during season 2, Soujiro still acts a bit cold towards Yuki saying "What are you doing here? ohh You're with Makino." At the final episode ending, Soujiro still wouldn't let her ride on his bike. The girls Soujiro plays with are totally different in style than Yuki too. Somehow I don't see how Soujiro and Yuki will end up with each other unless some sort of miracle happens. If they never clicked for 2 years...not sure how they can click after 3 years. Soujiro and Akira both know they aren't allowed to choose their wives. It will be arranged for them.

Guest Junanni

OMG i'm ecstatic!!! I loved part 1 and 2 of the series! AHHH i'm so glad =) it's not over yet! Wonder what story plot they'll come up with though ;D

Guest Natsumi_sshi

somehow I doubt Soujiro will end up with Yuki. After end of first season, Soujiro and Akira didn't even contact any of them but with each other. Only Rui stayed the same with Makino. And during season 2, Soujiro still acts a bit cold towards Yuki saying "What are you doing here? ohh You're with Makino." At the final episode ending, Soujiro still wouldn't let her ride on his bike. The girls Soujiro plays with are totally different in style than Yuki too. Somehow I don't see how Soujiro and Yuki will end up with each other unless some sort of miracle happens. If they never clicked for 2 years...not sure how they can click after 3 years. Soujiro and Akira both know they aren't allowed to choose their wives. It will be arranged for them.

It's said, but true. Deep down as much as we want Soujiro to end up with Yuki, I doubt, but hope that it happens~ Shun's comment was soo cute xD

Guest slowballad

It's said, but true. Deep down as much as we want Soujiro to end up with Yuki, I doubt, but hope that it happens~ Shun's comment was soo cute xD

But remember Sara saying how Yuuki seemed the one right for Soujiro because she loved him for what he was? Just thought it was worth saying.

I am actually guessing what if like, Soujiro's estranged brother goes back and falls for Yuuki (remember that older bro of his who ran away? the guy Soujiro thoguht Sara was in love with). I sense some good conflict with that.

Cuz I don't really see what conflict could go on with Makino and Domyouji could have when everyone accepted them and they're engaged. So I bet this will be focused on their friends and the wedding.

Oh, and Rui. Shizuka and him? But it will be a very unpredicatable twist if he ends up with Emi (Erika Toda) cuz she seemed to have the hots for him in HYD2 though Rui hated her so much (seemed she was first attracted to him before Domyouji).

Just sharing...haha...

from the translation of ohsama no brunch on addicts. It will be concentrated on Domyouji and Makino again I think. There seems to be trouble in paradise again, but I think ending is the wedding and that will be the finale.

And just cuz Sarah said Yuki is good for Soujiro cuz she likes him doesn't mean Soujiro will return her affections. Love goes both ways. It is highly unlikely Shizuki and Rui will end up together cuz Rui ended his love for Shizuka in season 2 and started going after Makino. Shizuka never loved Rui other than as a brother anyhow. But I do hope Rui ends up with someone who he loves and who also returns his affects :tears: Poor Rui...I wonder if he gave up violin too cuz end of season 2, he gave away his violin to the little girl.

Archived