Guest doroAnxx05

Hot captures from the swf animations from www.mrsocrates.co.kr :D

mrsmotel2hl.jpg

mrspolice2xh.jpg

mrsstreet7db.jpg My fav ^_____^

mrsrestaurant8sk.jpg

credit to lawarni

thnx for da caps!

whoah krw looks so hawtter with more pix coming out! ! da trailer clip is cool, can't wait till it comes out!!

PS. seems da link for da Japan Tv interview does not work for me. :(

Guest sailormoongal

Gosh! I can't wait to see this bad boy in action again. BUT HE LOOKS SO INNOCENT-- I think.

i guess his character role is not only a bad boy type, he has his vulnerable, innocent side too... kinda sophisticated.... ;=))

but, he is a darn hot guy, that's 4 sure! :P

Guest celinegul

here 2 nice, bigger in-the-studio pics ----- Rae Won juz has the song recorded last Saturday ~~;)

COOL~~ B) Cant wait to hear it ~~~ :D

bab8aa15.jpg

9ef1686a.jpg

fr: fanmir

whahahh.. I've got so excited to know .. Rae won oppa, wow, sings the main song!!!!

surely a double bonus to watch this film!! ^^;; he's simply such a versatile, talented artist!! :wub:

Guest klaritia

Hong Kong Apple Daily News on Oct 20, 2005

About Kim Rae Won Singing for "Mr. Socrates"

Content similar to the one I translated earlier...

msnews9zj.jpgB):lol:

Guest snowbell04

559492a8.jpg

do you guys think the 3 dudes on the right kinda a bit look alike... ? ^.^^

heya... Oppah looks the handsomest, hottest! :wub:

TQ TQ middy, pchoi, jo for all the pix, KooL!!

whoaah! Oppah sings!!! :D can't wait!!

What a cool cast!! the movie is going to be HOT!!!

and I've gotten even more excited to know Krw will sing in the movie!!! Gosh, 3 more weeks to wait..... ;]]

Guest klaritia

2005/10/21 heraldm news

김래원 국내 최초로 일본팬들 초청해 11월 6일 시사회

Kim Rae Won’s Treat for Japanese Fans, Special Premiere on Nov 6

200510210177.jpg

New generation star Kim Rae Won is going to invite Japanese fans to a special premiere in Korea for the first time.

According to KRW’s agent Blue Dragon, a special premiere of KRW’s movie “Mr. Socrates” for 200 Japanese fans will be held on Nov 6 at Lotte Theatre in Seoul.

Though various events for overseas fans have been held before, such kind of special premiere is rare.

KRW’s agent Blue Dragon has scheduled the premiere of “Mr. Socrates” to be on Nov 10 but they’re holding this special premiere followed by a fans meeting for Japanese fans. Explaining this special arrangement, Blue Dragon reveals this is totally out of the great anticipation of this movie by the fans. As a matter of fact, KRW’s photo album has been sold for over 30,000 copies. KRW is one of the most popular Korean stars in Japan.

“Mr. Socrates” is a crime and action movie by Kim Rae Won and character actors like Kang Shin Il.

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...106&menu_id=106

credits to hyu & inccoyshao (Korean into Chinese translation) of raewon island

Thks to CindyW88 for the translation. & thks to Jo, guteacho for posting it. :)

Rae Won sings the main song "Sorry, Love" for his new movie ~~ YAY~~ :D

10/18/05 – On 10/15

Kim Rae Won records a song of the Original Sound Tracks of his new movie “Mr. Socrates (미스터 소크라테스)”. The song is called “Sorry, Love (미안하다 사랑아)”. In the movie, he is transformed to a detective filled with charisma. Singing an OST is a challenge to his versatile talents. B)

The song has medium tempo. The represenetative of the production company “커리지필름” states, “The music director Sung Gi Wan (성기완) suggests that Kim Rae Won records a song for the movie. KRW joyfully completes the recording.” The debut of the movie is scheduled on 11/10.

coming200510180706110.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/200...07061558470.htm

B)

OMY~~ Rae Won absolutely looks terrific in the uniform ~~ How COOL ~~~ B)

& very HOT In the tank top ~~~~ :wub:

thkss ling, JO ~~ ^^ for all those awesome caps & artwork ~~ :)

-----------------

B)

AWw ..... Some big, very nice image pics of "Mr. Socrates" ----- COOL ~~ ~~~ B)B)

(.... though seen most of them before :P )

D0098-12.jpg

D0098-19.jpg

D0098-22.jpg

D0098-26.jpg

D0098-30.jpg

fr: fanmir

Archived