[movie 2005] Mr. Socrates 미스터 소크라테스

Guest klaritia

Guest klaritia

Ah.....phoebe, just sent in my message on that site, hopefully they will seriously consider an english version of the site.

Here's what I posted btw:

This site is really useful for all Kim Rae Won fans who want to find out more about the movie, so am imploring the owner of the site to create an English version of the movie too if possible. Thanks lots in advance!

Thanks so much, Jo :lol:

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O....

this will be Rae Won's totally transformed image in "Mr. Socrates" ~~~ HOT HOT HOT ~~

CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE RELEASED NOV 10TH ~~~~ :D :D

---------------

00000258m.jpg

Rae Won + the other 3 casts ~~~

0519335f.jpg

--------------

Bad boy image of Rae Won as "Ku Dong Hyuk" -------- Woot ~~~

b0dfde65.jpg

dd84a931.jpg

9f1afc27.jpg

Guest minminfish

Oppa is so freaking hottt, wow when he's fighting :wub: *sweat~

I longed for watching it, heya.. hope the dvd will be out shortly after it's released in korea. :P

Guest celinegul

o~~~~~~~~sooooooooooo manly~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*_*

more new pics~~~~~~~~

1128402076_ms_h_01.jpg

1128402076_ms_h_02.jpg

1128402076_ms_h_03.jpg

1128402076_ms_h_04.jpg

WAAHAHHAH BREATH-TAKING PIX!! HOW MANLY HOTTTTTTTTT!!!

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! *sweat~*

Guest klaritia

Thanks Jo for the megga hot flash captures :DB)

So there's a preview of it at the opening ceremony of the latest "Pushan International Film Festival" held on October 6, 2005...

Really wanna know what the film critics say about it :rolleyes:

Guest rockerbabe

*sigh* *sigh* Kim Rae Won is sooooooooooooooooo gorgeous~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somehow, looking at the pictures of Mr. Socrates just reminds of those HK triad movies...

Just wondering when will Mr. Socrates premiere?

Guest klaritia

2005/10/6 goodday news

김래원, 발로 차이고 얻어맞고 "악역은 힘들어"

Kim Rae Won, Kicked and Beaten, “It’s tough to be a thug!”

[굿데이] 2005-10-07 12:09

gd200510071205202400_0.jpg

Kim Rae Won (24), who plays a villain role the first time his whole, has been kicked and beaten up all these days filming “Mr. Socrates”.

At a recent film set in a morgue of 京畿道一山東國大學漢方醫院 (a certain university hospital), being accused a murderer by the criminal ring, Kim Rae Won (as Ku Dong Hyuck) was asked by his teacher/mentor Kang Shin Li to go to the dead man’s funeral.

KRW was kicked like a dog by the family members of the dead. He was even thrown with a 香爐 (container of burning incense ashes) at the shoulder. It’s a dangerous scene to shoot. KRW didn’t use a substitute for the scene and has thus won the great praise of the crew.

Ku Dong Hyuck and Bum-pyo then had a drink at the market and the chemistry between these 2 charismatic actors is just too magical for others to go near to. It’s said that their conversations were as hot and fierce as punches of boxers at a fight.

Kang Shin Li (as Bum-pyo) revealed, “The 2 scenes filmed today are the ones that I like most in ‘Mr. Socrates’” and he unreservedly praised KRW, “KRW as KDH is getting better and better with each shooting.”

Kim Rae Won said, revealing his deep thoughts, “If I say action scenes are to be expressed with the body, love scenes are too be expressed with the heart. It’s sometimes even harder to act with your heart than your body, but it’s more satisfying accordingly.”

KRW, who played the villain role KDH in “Mr. Socrates”, has greatly impressed fans with his 180 degree change in acting style. The movie is scheduled to be shown November 10.

http://news.goodday.co.kr/2005/10/07/20051...205202400.shtml

Translated indirectly from Chinese version by koala of raewon island

With credits to hyu & 沅動我心

*sigh* *sigh* Kim Rae Won is sooooooooooooooooo gorgeous~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somehow, looking at the pictures of Mr. Socrates just reminds of those HK triad movies...

Just wondering when will Mr. Socrates premiere?

Heyhey~~ rockerbabe ~~ ^____^

The premiere of this crime / action movie will be on Novermber 10th ~~~ :D

cant wait to see the sooooooooooo gorgeous ~ Rae Won ~~~~~~ ><

Archived