Guest klaritia

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ke_aicrissy

c596e8f8.gif

PChoi! [waving!]

thanks for posting those pics :lol:

he's really gorgeous in this movie....i'm sure it will be a hit this november :P

Guest klaritia

200507061844511006_3.jpg

big_0507081020XML220526.jpg

all news pics from www.raewonisland.com^^

c596e8f8.gif

PChoi! [waving!]

he's really gorgeous in this movie....i'm sure it will be a hit this november :P

^^crissy, my pleasure!

November seems a long way to me :P

20050706181343433.jpg

4kang0706.jpg

hot0706.jpg

0000026908_001.gif

0000026908_002.jpg

0000026908_003.jpg

0000026908_004.jpg

rw1.jpg

OMGGG~~!!! still got sooo excited when seeing this whole set of fighting scene pics again ~~!! ><>< :o :sweat:

& I havent seen most of this series of small fighting pics !! Phew!!!

Rae Won is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :sweat:

THANKSs a lot Phoebe ~~ ~_____~ for reposting them ~~ <33

Love these 2 pics ----- GORgeous Rae Won ~~~~ his eyes ~~~ *melt*........ :wub: :wub:

20050706185754982.jpg

20050706185639842.jpg

Guest rockerbabe

looking at those pictures of him fighting already make more excited to see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt about it that KRW is soooooooooo HOT, gorgeous!!!!!!!! :D:)

I can't picture him as a bad guy. He just looks too nice. :D

I also don't understand the title.. if he's a homicide detective for criminals, how is he "Mr. Socrates"??

Guest klaritia

2005/10/13 Japan Innolife News

Kim Rae Won, "Don't I look great in uniform?"

1476_1.jpg

The movie "Mr. Socrates" has its leading role's uniform look revealed the first time. The thug who respects no moral values and is ready to betray friends is trained to become a cop. Kim Rae Won’s specially designed image changes from a dirty guy in rags to a gorgeous cop in blue uniform.

The production company reveals with confidence, "As many female movie goers like to see guys in neat and smart uniforms, the look of Kim Rae Won in uniform will surely be another reason for their enjoying it."

The movie "Mr. Socrates" will be shown on Nov 10.

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...d=6&ai_id=49118

Japanese into Chinese translation by大熊, with credits to hyu, raewon island^^

Guest klaritia

I can't picture him as a bad guy. He just looks too nice. :D

I also don't understand the title.. if he's a homicide detective for criminals, how is he "Mr. Socrates"??

Many KRW fans say that too...but he's a versatile actor, let's wait and see ;)B)

Socrates is a Greek philospher...(see if the following summary by akie helps you know more^^)

In real history, Socrates' life ended in a dramatic manner of death.

The leaders of Athens did not want a critic like Socrates in their city. They threatened to bring him to trial for neglecting the gods and for corrupting the youth of Athens by encouraging them to consider new ideas. The leaders expected the seventy-year-old Socrates to leave Athens before his arrest, but he remained in Athens, stood trial, and was found guilty. A friend tried to plan an escape from prison, but Socrates refused to participate. He believed that he must obey the law, even if his disagreed with it. His last day was spent with friends and admirers. At the end of the day, Socrates calmly drank from a cup of poison hemlock, the customary practice of execution at that time.

deathofsocrates1.jpg

Suggested reading:

Gaarder, Jostein. Sophie's World.

Sorensen, Roy. A Brief History of the Paradox.

I read in a news report (sorry that it's in the lost old thread <_< ) that after some really tough training, Ku Dong Hyuck's mind was transformed somewhat to like that of a philospher. As a cop, he always holds this motto "Bad laws are laws"...and others called him "Mr. Socrates". That's how the movie got it's name. :)

Thkss Phoebe ~~ for the info on the Greek philosopher Socrates ~~ so... hes a firm believer on virtues, am I right? :P

then why Rae Won's role, who becomes a cop later, who holds that "Bad Laws are laws" is being called "Mr. Socrates"?

wow he looks so hotttt!! I like his new image, can't wait till it comes out!! is it in november?

yeah.... the movie will be premiered on the 10th of November (Thursday) ~~~ :D

2005/10/13 Japan Innolife News

Kim Rae Won, "Don"t I look great in uniform?"

1476_1.jpg

The movie "Mr. Socrates" has its leading role's uniform look revealed the first time. The thug who respects no moral values and is ready to betray friends is trained to become a cop. Kim Rae Won’s specially designed image changes from a dirty guy in rags to a gorgeous cop in blue uniform.

The production company reveals with confidence, "As many female movie goers like to see guys in neat and smart uniforms, the look of Kim Rae Won in uniform will surely be another reason for their enjoying it."

The movie "Mr. Socrates" will be shown on Nov 10.

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...d=6&ai_id=49118

Japanese into Chinese translation by大熊, with credits to hyu, raewon island^^

And RW in a police uniform is definitely one of the main attractions for me. ^^

zz_179.gif

1126749949_so0925.wmv_000171933.jpg

credit: lawarni

Guest minminfish

it's sad to hv lost the previous thread. thanx v..much guys for retrieving the goodies again. Kudos to all! :)

I can't wait for the movie. Oh.. Oppa in uniform!! :wub: he is mega cool and hot!!

Guest tisyankee

c596e8f8.gif

PChoi! [waving!]

MR. SOCRATES IS HOT! AZAA HAWAITING!! HAWAITINGG!!! :D

20050706195405593.jpg

Archived